Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Chaos in the Palace ( Chapter 34 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Thirty-three: Chaos in the Palace

Dekim Barton came in a separate spacecraft. There were many guards on board, and many would stick to the palace. His plan was to have bin Laden piloting Apocalypse and Hussein piloting Cyclops. The only thing that baffled me was that Eypon, the most feared Gundam/mobile suit in the modern space age, would magically appear in the hanger. The pilot baffled me more.

In a few hours, the palace would be switched to lockdown mode, and it would be taken underground and shielded by many layers of titanium alloy. I heard Relena crying away while her dream was being crumbled hour by hour. The lights went off, and then the flood lights came on, blinding me temporary. A few minutes passed by, and then a pair of guards, one carrying AK-74 and the other a Galil ARM, approached me and held their rifles to my head.

"Mr. Barton would like to have a few words with you," the soldier said in a deep voice.

I smirked at his comment and swiftly head butted the two unconscious with my gun and then shot out the flood lights. Then I abandoned the AK, pulled out my Deagles, and ran down the hallway in complete darkness.

I was trying to look for vent shaft that would give me a quick getaway. I knew I was running out of time and options, and then I heard footsteps coming towards me. I turned around and clocked the soldier in the head with my gun unconscious. I switched dog tags with the body and poured some ketchup on his chest.

I found a vent shaft quickly and started to crawl in it; I stopped a few times to catch my breath. I went a bit more until I fell into the laundry room where my equipment was located. I found my comm. system, night & thermal goggles, my trusty FAMAS G2, and my head covering to conceal myself. I stripped out of the uniform to reveal my all-black stealth suit.

"Check the laundry room!" I heard in the distance. Quickly, like a mouse, I went back into the vent, leaving no trace of my presence. I turned on my night vision to see through the dark shaft.

I made my way towards the main control room where the three where housed. I decided to camp out and wait for the right time to strike.

'Well that was fun,' I said to myself, giving a mental sigh.

While I camped out, I saw the action develop: my teammates landing causing a racket, and their obvious reaction: send more troops. I saw Hussein; bin Laden; and Dekim controlling his puppet. I said to myself, 'Fucking dumbasses.'

I looked at the location of my team, and thought, 'Good luck and god speed my friends.'

A few hours passed…then I saw them really get desperate; they sent out Scorpio. I decided it was long enough, and I was itching for a firefight. I busted the vent covering open, rolled down, pointed my gun at everyone, and said, "EVERYONE DOWN! HANDS UP AND PUT DOWN YOUR WEAPONS!!!" Some of them complied, but some charged at me. I fought them, and then some of them fired their AK at me, and some of the ones who surrendered joined the fight. I fired back at them, hitting them with deadly accuracy. Dekim, Mariemaia, and Relena all ran for cover as a huge firefight started. I was ducking and hiding behind computers shooting anyone who was shooting at me. I eventually pulled out my Deagles, and shot a few soldiers with it.

It only took only 15 minutes to defeat everyone. Bodies were lying all across the room. Computers were destroyed by gunfire and concrete was broken up by stray bullets, like The Matrix. And the only people left: Relena, Mariemaia, Dekim, and myself.

…Damn.

With my head covering off, I walked down in an old-fashioned show to claim my prize. Then Dekim pulled out a SIG P225 pistol, held it to Relena's head, and said, "Come any closer and the fucking minister is dead." I quickly aimed one of my Deagles and kept the other one in hand next to me for "just in case," and the standoff started.

'You have to fucking with me. You're this damn desperate,' I thought to myself.