Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Opening Ceremonies ( Chapter 45 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Forty-four: Opening Ceremonies

We all arrived at the opening ceremonies way ahead of schedule. That gave us enough time to tidy ourselves up. We changed into our USA jerseys and had our cowboy hats from the bull riding duel. After the ceremonies, we would find out what was in that folder as we watched France, Russia, Germany, and other various countries.

President Bush came in to our room and told us that we would be holding the evolution of the American flag from the 1700s to the modern era. We also noticed that the Sanc Kingdom - the 5 Gundam pilots, and the Romefeller Foundation - the 5 rivals, also had athletes represented in the Olympics.

"This is going to be one long Olympic game," Amy said sadly.

"I want to know how the Romefeller Foundation became a country," Trel mumbled.

"The SancKingdom? I thought that place was long gone," Savanna said, watching the athletes walk in.

"Next thing you know, Mars will be invited," Jason said as he slapped his head.

"I think we're ready to go," Niki said.

"This is going to be interesting," I said.

"Alright USA, line up!" we heard as we lined up wearing our flags.

We walked out into the stadium and we walked around the track where they would be running in Track and Field. The place was like it was on fire; everyone was ecstatic with cheering going around as they roared for their home country. And when the so-called "Elite Six" appeared, the place went up in so much applause that some of the people had to cover their ears.

Then all the countries had assembled in the center to receive a speech from President Bush, but instead Relena and Mariemaia took the podium.

"We wish all the luck to all the countries, and we also give a warm appreciation from the United States for allowing the games to continue," Relena said; everyone cheered.

"We also give special thanks to the Gundam pilots and unknown Gundams who saved the world from a repeated world," Mariemaia said, and we all had bits of sniggers as we were being referred as the "unknown Gundams."

The ceremonies went on until about 10, and it finished off with a bang with 15 minutes worth of fireworks. Now, that's a way to start the Olympic Games…