Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Oceans Six ( Chapter 44 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Forty-three: Oceans Six

All of us were silent and we staring at the coaches. Then they told us that the doctors sent them to make sure our missions were completed. They explained that before the opening ceremonies we would have to gather intel from the Marriot hotel. The information was in a well guarded vault underground, patrolled by two men, and a safe code that changed every 12 hours. They showed us a picture of a person named Sam O'Connell; he was bald, had that snotty argent look, was the hotel's manager, and was receiver of the information. We also found out that his right hand man was skinny guy who worked the front desk and codes; went by the name of Chuck Sneeze.

Our mission was to infiltrate the hotel, retrieve the required intel, and replace it with a fake.

"So Jason, what's today's tactic?" Amy asked.

Jason examined the vault blueprints and said, "The major fault is in the vault."

"Enlighten oh great one," Trel said performing a mock bow.

"Energy; without power, the system is vulnerable," he said with a smirk.

"Alright…Amy, I'll need your assistance with the computers. Trel, I'll need you to retrieve those earpieces and be communication. As for you Niki, find me a way to scramble the security cameras. Now, that leaves me with the two inside operators, Matt and Savanna. Matt, you'll infiltrate the vault via the elevator and Savanna will get the codes from Sneeze boy," Jason briefed, and we were quiet. "Yes, I know, I know, I'm an evil master mind."

"OK, let's get this thing in motion. Do we have any modes of transport?" I asked looking at the coaches.

"You have one large Hummer and a silver Eclipse, one for the computers and one's the getaway car," Master Ching said.

"Alright, let's move!" I said leaving the room.

A few hours later, we all met in the center of town to make sure we had everything in place. Then I entered the hotel and found the elevator that went down to the vault. I found the hatch and climbed onto the top of the car and waited for the operation to start.

"Matthew, my man, how's the vents up there?" Jason called to me.

"Small, uncomfortable, and smells like something died in here. But I'm good," I said in disgust.

I was waiting for the power to go off. I waited a few minutes, and then Savanna decided to join me.

"Preparing to cut power in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1…what? They have no mini-bar! That sucks!" Jason said. We shook our heads in disbelief as the lights flickered a bit then shut off, eliminating the lasers.

I cracked a few glow sticks and threw them into the ground to see how far we had to go, and it was a long way down. We went down as fast as we could, using rock climbing equipment.

When we reached the bottom of the shaft, we cracked the elevator door to see two security guards with flashlights. I threw tear gas towards them and shut the door quickly. A few seconds later, we heard one body hit the ground.

"Wait…" I told Savanna, who was about to open the door. A second later, another body hit the ground.

"There," I said to her, opening the door to find the two knocked out like sleeping babies.

We opened the vault with ease, but the only problem was that once we got inside, it was real easy to find the intel; it was sitting on top of a desk in a bunch of folders. Then we placed the dud. But all of the sudden, the guards woke up since the tear gas wore off.

"You take that one," I pointed to Savanna, "and I'll take this one," as we both ran up to them and gave them a knockout blow to the stomach. Then Savanna jolted up the shaft so start her long rant involving that mini bar, and I stayed behind to pack up the equipment.

I was going through the vent, and from here I could hear her ranting, when I hit something. I lifted up my arm and I saw that I just crawled into some rat shit.

"Oh shit," I said over the radio.

""What is it Matt?" Trel said, concerned.

"I ran into it," I said, disgusted.

"Ran into what?" she asked.

"Rat shit," I said. I went on hoping not to find anymore prizes of that kind.

Soon I found myself in the back alley behind the hotel, and I started my journey to the extract point, which was only a few yards away. Then I reached the street, I saw the hummer pull up, and everyone looked at me funny, probably because I ran into some rat shit.

Then we drove off to the opening ceremonies, way ahead of schedule…