Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Ambush ( Chapter 43 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Forty-two: Ambush

We all sat on lounge chairs in a circle near the pool trying to figure out what do to with the G-boys and Relena.

"Well, I think we should walk up to them," Niki said, splashing some water onto herself with her foot.

"I agree with that," I said.

"Boring!" Jason yawned as he stretched out on the chair.

"Do you have a better idea?" I asked him.

"Yep," he said with a grin.

"Then what is your quote 'better idea?'" Amy said.

Jason had that evil smile of his when his plans involved someone getting wet. He pointed to a building next to the bar that was marked, "Rentals." We all looked at it and we saw one thing that a pool could be without.

"Water guns," Trel said as she rubbed her hands together.

"And that's not all folks," Jason said in is game show voice. We looked at the building and we saw that we could buy water balloons. "You like my plan now?" he said, walking to the rental shop.

"Jason, you are a very evil person," Niki said as she got out of the water.

"More like Mr. Evil," Savanna mumbled.

"I didn't go to evil medial school for 7 freak'n years just to be called Mr.," Jason yelled.

"Right," Amy said, walking away. "I'm heading to my room."

"You guys go have your fun; I don't want to be the one disqualified before the games start," Savanna said as she followed Amy.

"What for, horseplay? You're already playing with the horses," Jason said.

"You snooze, you lose," I said to them.

So we checked out 5 Super Soakers. Jason, who couldn't resist his power, hid behind a bush next to the pathway. Niki and Trel volunteered as snipers, and they hid behind some bushes near the hot tubs. I had twin soakers and two backup soakers tucked under my shorts. I would be the one doing the ambushing on them.

Zechs, Noin, Lady Une, and Mariemaia had left early for lunch leaving the Gundam pilots and Relena, who were bathing or swimming, open for an attack. It looked like she was sleeping and sun tanning at the same time, so I snuck up to her and coughed to get her attention before I shower her good. She looked up to see me.

"Matthew!" she said as she pulled out a large Super Soaker under her chair and fired the first shot. She got me that round, but I fought well. Then I took her gun away, lifted her up, and threw her into the water. I continued to dunk her under the water, much to her displeasure, until she came back with a deepening kiss. It was on until I broke away.

"How did you…" I said before she cut me off.

"Now, how did I find you? I have my sources," she said coolly.

"Like?" I asked her.

"The newspaper, the radio, TV…do I need to go on?" she said.

"Nope," I said, sealing it with a kiss.

"And my heart," she whispered to me.

"Relena Peacecraft!" Zechs yelled as he jumped into the water.

"Oh shit! Well I'm out!" I said to her while I was swimming from dear life and being chased by him.

I was still running back to my room when I bumped into Shelly.

"Go get dressed, take a shower, then go to room 136 for a meeting," she said to me.

After I got myself cleaned up, I headed to room 136, where everyone and all the coaches where.

"You have a mission before the opening ceremonies," they said to us.