Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Ramses Lloyd ❯ New characters in the 2nd Chapter ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Part Time

Characters:

Marah Santiago- sixth grader

Harry Mendoza- sixth grader

Emman Morales- seventh grader

Miggy Domingo- seventh grader

Celine Pastor- sixth grader

Max Enrique- seventh grader

Marah Santiago

Marah is a very cute cheerleader who is very energetic. She's the only cheerleader who is not snobbish.

Harry Mendoza

Harry is a kind and funny guy. He has many punch lines that he uses on every person that passes by him. His punch lines sometimes drive people nuts. He's very good in baseball and he's also good in Math. He's sort of the weird type, that's why he made friends right away with Gabriel.

Emman Morales

Emman is a very fat guy who loves to eat and eat. He's very good in English and also a good soccer player. His best friends are Harry and Miggy.

Miggy Domingo

Miggy is a total weirdo. He loves to prank people with Harry and Emman. He's also very corny that's why some people can't stand him. He's a good basketball player and he's a bit good in Music.

Celine Pastor

Celine is a good dancer and a good cook. Maria is her best friend. She's very good in her Art class.

Max Enrique

Max Enrique is a tall guy who is very silent. He loves eating and loves to paint. He's very good in his Art class. He's very fast, that's why he's a part of the Dilemma Track team.