Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Hell's Angel, Heaven's Demon ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hell's Angel, Heaven's Demon

Summary: Duo is considered an abomination. He's half demon half angel. His mother, Hotaru, protects him the best she can. But then he meets an ice-cold angel who makes a difference in his life. Pairings: main 1x2, HotaruxOC some 3x4, HarukaxMichiru yaoi, yuri

Disclaimers: Don't own, don't sue. I'm sure you all get the drill.

Prologue

"That child will be the end of us all!" The seer, Wiseman, said in a callous tone. A baby's wail sounded out through out the room at the sound of the seer's harsh voice. The violet-eyed woman holding the child did best to calm him down, which was successful. She glared at the seer for speaking of her son like that.

"Please Wiseman, tone it down. We do not need to maybe unleash its great imaginable power on us for nothing," Serenity said calmly. She never expected this to be a sort of important discussion. She was in charge of Japan's angels and knew such a thing is forbidden but she couldn't bring herself to carelessly throw away a life, be it abomination or not.

"Hotaru, are you sure you want to do this? You want to keep him?" Serenity asked sincerely as she always has been.

"Yes. He's my son and I do not wish to abandon him," Hotaru said cradling the sleeping baby to her chest.

"You do realize, that should tragedy befall the angels because of him that you will take full responsibility?"

"I swear to take full responsibility."

"Alright, you're all dismissed." The occupants bowed and turned to leave.

Hotaru quickly rushed out of there. She didn't want to face the seer again of his false accusations. She's afraid that she might kill him with her silent glaive. Well she was lucky that some people didn't think of her son evil. There were some of her friends, Setsuna, Haruka, and Michiru. They actually adored Duo. Heck, they even asked to be godmothers to him. She agreed. She wasn't sure about the others about what they think.

She made it the house that they stayed in. Haruka, Michiru, Setsuna, and her stayed under one roof so it was a bit crowded with the new arrival. But they were excited.

"Tadaima!" Hotaru said in greeting.

"Okaeri!" Haruka said back from her spot on the couch.

"So where's the little hellion?" she asked a bit of concern because she adored the little guy. Hotaru laughed a bit and handed Duo to Haruka who carried him over with her.

"Where are Michiru and Setsuna?" Hotaru asked. She was relieved that she didn't have to throw her son out of heaven and into earth with humans. She would've followed him anyways.

"Getting some food for dinner and some stuff for Duo. How did the meeting go?"

"Fine. Serenity-sama is letting me keep him despite the seer's protest that he'd destroy us all. I was ready to destroy him until Serenity-sama called everything off. I think he just despises everyone."

"He's a fool. There's no need to listen to that jerk. I wonder where they picked him up. And why Serenity-sama said it's okay."

"Never know. He's good but he doesn't know it could change."

"Did you have a vision?" Haruka asked concerned while trying to dislodge her finger from the baby's grip. Duo gave a whine of protest so she stopped.

"Yes. It was from our lord himself. He said that if the child were raised differently then he wouldn't grow up evil as he put it. But I think with everyone's hatred towards him already I don't think he'll live to it and will probably one day destroy us all. I hoped by keeping him here people would have different views about demons. Not all of them are bad."

"Is that the reason why you kept him? Or is there another reason?"

"I wish I never had to leave."

Duo wailed catching the attention of the two. Haruka and Hotaru smiled. Heaven's demon wanted some attention. Hotaru picked him up and tossed him into the air and catching him. He laughed as she did it again for a few more times. She then walked into the kitchen with Duo to get him some food as for herself.

Haruka lied back on the couch, thinking. She knew what Hotaru had meant when she uttered the words. She knew Hotaru didn't want to come back across the bridge but she had to because another war would start.

A year ago, the war had ended and the angels demanded that their captive return to them. Hotaru was captured during the long twenty-year war and was held captive in Hell. When they made peace between both sides Haruka wondered how Hotaru looked fine when she was returned to them. Her clothes were all in tact as were her wings. It was as if she was welcomed in Hell. Haruka didn't understand.

Oh well it doesn't matter now. It was the past. The four of them would raise Duo and make sure society doesn't hurt him. She'd make sure of it.

~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$

Like it? Review!