Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Hell's Angel, Heaven's Demon ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hell's Angel Heaven's Demon

 

Chapter 9

 

The room arrangements were very predictable. Heero and Duo had to share one, as did Serenity and Hilde. It's only natural the only couple get a room together. None of them minded. Besides they preferred it this way. They all got along. This actually gives them time to talk about something. Right now they were all sleeping except for Duo and Heero. They were being as silent as they could while watching TV. They didn't really care for the program it's just that they were talking about anything that was completely pointless but to pass the time. They talked the whole night until they both fell asleep on their beds. Tomorrow they'd all be returning to heaven since Serena couldn't stay any longer on Earth, which was a bummer to her but she'll live.

 

-------------------

 

The five safely made it to Heaven while the other went back to his world. After all Shike had a demon world to run. As much as hell hated angels even with the peace treaty they only liked Hotaru and Duo since they have been relatives to their world. Hate then love you. It's a rule there. As much as Duo wished to visit he couldn't since there was some feud going on again. But they dealt with it. After all he could visit anytime.

 

Well at least him and Heero are communicating again. That was always a plus. Even if the almost emotionless friend didn't love him at least they were still friends. He was satisfied with that. So the three of them went off back into school where they were supposed to go but didn't want to but they had to. It was required. So they sat through another day.

 

-------------------

 

Duo sighed sadly. He got another detention again. He swore the staff is out to get him. His friends besides Hilde and Heero didn't know why he got detention for the simplest of things but the teachers would argue back. He wished his mother were here to teach. At least she could excuse all detentions but then that would just make it worse. So he had to live through it. But he wondered why he stayed when no one ever watches him. Then he thought others would just mark him as something bad and he'd be exiled or something.

 

No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't win the other angels' acceptance. They were always out to get him and make his life miserable. He glanced at the clock to see he had one more hour left. He was about to fall asleep again had the door not opened. He looked to see Heero standing there. He looked in confusion.

 

"You coming?" Heero stated before stepping out the door. Duo looked on for a while before coming to his senses. He stood up and followed. He didn't care that he'd get in trouble the next day. Hilde will always bail him out of it. He caught up with his friend and they fell in stride.

 

"So, where we goin?" Duo asked a bit more enthusiastic.

 

"Somewhere." Heero answered.

 

"C'mon, tell me, tell me." Duo begged. Heero looked at his begging face. Duo was really going full force. He resisted.

 

"No." Duo pouted cutely that Heero almost blurted out to tell him.

 

Keyword 'almost'.

 

-------------------

 

Shike sighed. He was bribed into doing this. If only him and Sere weren't friends before the stupid war happened then he probably wouldn't be here…hanging decorations! This, he complained, was a woman or a talented person's job! No offense to any woman. But they're usually the ones with the creative streak since they mostly appreciate beauty in their work. Shike feared that if he screwed up that maybe, just maybe, he'd get yelled at. It was most definite.

 

He growled softly in annoyance. He wondered why they were throwing Duo a birthday party in angel world.

 

Oh yeah, some of the angel's wouldn't willingly attend hell. He hated prejudice people. He grumbled in annoyance. But then again it was his son's sixteenth birthday. So it was special. He sighed sadly for his poor luck.

 

There was why Duo was put into later detention. Serena bribed the teachers but they were willing to do it. Which really wasn't nice. Then they sent Heero, volunteer candidate, to get him. Now they just had to wait for him.

 

-------------------

 

Duo was grateful that Heero got him out of detention but when they were walking to somewhere he didn't like being kept in suspense. He pleaded with his crush but it never worked. Though he did notice that Heero's lip twitched a little, most likely in amusement. Duo pouted cutely. It was part of the charm. Of course this is Heero we're talking about. He could withstand anything…well except maybe one thing but if anyone knew it he'd be laughed at. Hilde was the only one who did. She kept her promise not to tell anyone. She would tell if she was drunk but angels were forbidden to drink alcohol, which really spoiled Shike's fun.

 

Anyways the two ended up in front of Duo's house. It was silent inside but Duo was way in for a big surprise. He was confused when they ended up there. Heero walked in first followed by Duo who was suddenly pushed to the front by his friend.

 

"SURPRISE!"

 

A huge crowed popped out of nowhere yelling. Duo jumped a bit then laughed. Everyone greeted him happy birthday. Duo was rather surprised to see his dad there but then again his father could get in anytime with Serena's help. He thanked that whoever planned this was the greatest person ever. Though he never did find out who did it. But anyways he enjoyed himself.

 

Now it was just them with his dad and Serena still there. So that meant that Heero and Rini would stay around. The three were in Duo's room playing around with the playstation2. Rini flipped through the games, some of them she hasn't seen before since they probably weren't allowed in heaven. She wondered how Duo got these games. The games only allowed were up to PG or PG-13 if you were older. But these were rated high than the requirements.

 

"Hey, Duo, I was wondering, where'd you get all these games?" Rini asked curiously. (A/N: Curiosity killed the cat!)

 

"My d-friend brought them to me. Since he wishes to make it up to me." Duo answered.

 

Heero muttered 'liar' under his breath. Duo just grinned before returning his attention to the game successfully kicking Heero's ass. No matter how good the guy was at RPG, he still was much better in video games. Where he got those mature games was his dad who decided to bring him some since they weren't allowed to get in heaven. In hell you can get anything. Nothing is illegal.

 

Of course that was hell and this is heaven. Not everything is without a price. If the seer found out he had them they'd be immediately banned. He didn't want that to happen. He didn't want to waste his father's money. Though he forgot to take in consideration that his father was ruler of the demons and had plenty more to spend. Though most of those games came from his godparents in hell. Since they heard about him they've been spoiling him non-stop. He didn't mind. His mother tried to get them to stop but they couldn't since they just think he's too cute. Duo couldn't glare harshly; it always turned into a pout instead. He blamed his mother for his feminine features. Too late to change them now.

 

"Hey you know if Wiseman sees or knows about this he's going to find a way to ban video gaming," Rini stated wishing that that wouldn't happen.

 

"Don't worry Rini. My mom would tell his Wiseass to hell and back. And believe me that's a long way." Duo stated reassuringly. There was no way 'Wiseass', as dubbed by Duo, would try to cross paths with his mother, because he would be on the loosing end. Besides what did Wiseman have against his mother if everyone else liked her so much?

 

TBC------------------

 

Kinshin: I'm sorry if it's boring. I'm just trying to get everything sorted out for the big finale! Which will probably a few chapters more so this fic is almost finished. Thanks for your visits and reviews!

 

Like it? Review! No Flames!!!