Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Hell's Angel, Heaven's Demon ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hell's Angel, Heaven's Demon

 

Chapter 8

 

Serenity was pondering. Apparently there was somehow something going on. Wiseman seemed to be pushing the peace treaty between heaven and hell. She sighed and rubbed her temples. Where was Hotaru's words of wisdom when she needed her? Then she remembered that Hotaru took a break and decided to stay on Earth for a week. She also received note that Shike, lord of demons, was also visiting the world below.

 

Hotaru was in for one hell of a week. She smiled a bit and went to see Heero. Maybe he'd like to join her for a trip down there since she couldn't take Rini because she'd be jealous. Rini was at a friend's house. She sighed in relief at that thought. She knocked in her son's room. She heard a faint 'it's not locked' and took it as an invitation. There Serenity saw Heero lying down on the bed staring straight ahead at the ceiling. She didn't want to disturb his solitude but she just wanted to ask.

 

"Heero?" she said his name a bit quietly. He sat up looking at her.

 

"Yes mother?" he spoke.

 

"I was wondering…do you wish to go down to Earth with me for a few days?" Heero looked at her in surprise before changing his whole demeanor.

 

"Are you serious?"

 

"Of course I am," she said giving him a smile, "We're meeting my friend there. She said I could stay in her place anytime and she has the week off. I'm sure you won't be alone there. I heard that Duo and Hilde went with them." That statement immediately caught Heero's attention. He first wanted to decline but now…

 

"Um…sure mother, when are we leaving?" he answered.

 

"Right now. I wish to avoid more company. And don't worry about packing anything. I'll just get us some new clothes down there."

 

"Alright."

 

----------------------------

 

Okay first arrival Mother and Son immediately run into trouble. It was just something Serena was attracted to. Even in the past she always ran into trouble. She's learning.

 

"Mother, tell me again how you get in trouble?" Heero said with annoyance already grating on his nerves. Serena just gave him a smile.

 

"It's one of my special traits. Your father always loved coming to my rescue," she said before punching the brute and knocking him out. She dusted off her hands and continued walking down the street with Heero following soon after. They walked in agreed silence. Heero just couldn't hide the amazement at what he was seeing. Not that it was that exciting, it was. Serena smiled at his enthusiasm.

 

"Well at least you can show emotion once in a while. I wonder who…" she pondered for a moment before having that know-it-all smile on her face. She grabbed his wrist and proceeded to run down the street. She wanted to get to Hotaru's place at once. Heero finally went her pace and they reached the house in no time. Serena being the excited person she is door belled continuously. Heero swore that his mother was a child most of the time unless on important business meetings.

 

"Mother, must you do that?" he said.

 

"Of course. It's my special greeting so they know who it is," she answered with an amused smile on her face.

 

Heero just shook his head. Nothing to worry about there. Finally Hotaru answered the door and seemed to be in smiles and let them in.

 

"They're in the living room," Hotaru said and led Serena away while Heero went off to the room of the living. There in the living room Duo and Hilde were playing video games. Hilde spotted him immediately.

 

"Heero! What are you doing here? Come on. You can play winner," she said while concentrating on the game. Duo didn't seem to talk anytime soon so he sat on the floor behind them. Hotaru came in the room a few minutes later.

 

"Kids, we'll be going out. Want to come?" she asked.

 

"Yeah!" Hilde stated while handing the control to Heero, since she was loosing anyways maybe he could turn the tables around.

 

As they left it was silent except for the buttons clicking on the control. It went on for about five minutes before Heero couldn't take it anymore. He pressed start, pausing the game. Duo looked at him in question. He didn't bother to return the gaze.

 

"We need to talk." Heero said.

 

"What's there to talk about?" Duo responded in a monotone voice.

 

"You know exactly what I'm talking about."

 

"Well I don't want to."

 

"Fine, just listen then. I don't hold you in contempt. And I don't care what you are. I didn't accept you as a friend because of your physical appearance. You could be the ugliest looking being in the world and I wouldn't care just as long as…you don't change. I liked you for you and nothing else."

 

Duo didn't know what to say. No one has said that to him that wasn't one of his family. He smiled a little. He had a chance after all. He threw his arms around Heero's neck giving him a hug. Duo sighed as the embrace was returned. They stayed silent for a while and basked in each other's company for the remaining time they had.

 

TBC-------------------

 

Kinshin: Sorry I'm late and that this is a short chapter. But I promise to make it up! I hope. Thanks for your reviews and visits!

 

Like it? Review! NO FLAMESS!!!!!!!!