Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Hell's Angel, Heaven's Demon ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hell's Angel Heaven's Demon

Chapter 7

It was the next day. Duo decided to actually attend school. Hilde would be there, he hoped. He knew that if he wasn't there for a few days Hilde would ditch and come over his place. As he was walking towards the building, he decided that he didn't want to go anymore. His mother wouldn't mind because she had the day off and wished to spend it with him. Eh, why not? So he walked back home, which wasn't very far because he didn't walk fast enough.

Hotaru looked up from the couch as she saw the door open. Duo came in through the doors and she gave him a puzzling look. He smiled and waved. She waved back confused.

"I thought you were going to go today?" Hotaru asked.

"I decided not to ma. Hilde might come over today," Duo answered.

"Oh, I see. Well just make sure that the two of you don't make a mess like the last time I had to bail you both out for property damage."

"Don't worry ma, we won't do that again."

"Alright." She said with a bit of hesitance in her voice.

"You don't trust me?" Duo stated with a pout on his face. Hotaru just laughed.

"It's not that I don't trust you it's just that you and Hilde together have a tendency to actually get in trouble."

"Nice, ma, you're making me feel better already."

"How can I make you feel better if were never sick in the first place?"

"That's not fair!" Duo mockingly whined.

"Everything's fair my little hellion."

"Ma, I'm not little anymore. I'm taller than you."

"Yeah, that's right but you'll always be my little hellion."

"Touching, am I interrupting anything?"

They both looked to see Hilde standing in the entrance. How she ever got in they'll never know. Hilde has been breaking in their house since she and Duo were friends. It started when Duo was sick one time and she couldn't visit him so she got in and was in his room. There must be something in there the four don't know about. She never learned about manners basically since her father spoils her rotten.

"Hilde, can't you come at a better time? My mother and I were having a very important talk," Duo stated.

"Sorry, sorry, I'll leave. I was just wondering if you were sick." She said in her defense and went to the front door a bit slowly. Duo sighed.

"It's alright Hilde. You know you're welcome anytime. How about I take you both down to Earth?" Hotaru asked. They both looked at her like she was crazy.

"Are you serious?" Duo asked chocking on his words. Angels were forbidden to descend down on Earth without authorized personnel. Hotaru looked at them confused. "What? Of course I'm serious. I haven't been down there in a long time. This was the only break I've had since… Well are you coming or not?" She asked them.

"Yeah! We're there!" They both chimed at the same time.

---------------------------------------

Michiru walked in the house, noting its silence. That was kind of odd. Duo was supposed to be at school and Hotaru was supposed to be resting. The TV would've been on. She looked around and saw that no one was in. Walking inside the kitchen she saw a note written on the table. She picked it up.

To Everyone,

I just took Duo and Hilde down to Earth. Don't expect us back for a while.

From,

Hotaru

Michiru smiled and placed the note back down. She got out ingredients and went on cooking. It looks like the table would only be set for three tonight.

---------------------------------------

Down on Earth…

Hilde and Duo looked around in Awe. They'd never seen anything like this before since up in heaven everything was already ready for them. They saw an electronic store. They saw TVs and that was the only thing they knew. Everything else was forbidden to enter the realm of heaven but in hell, everything was accepted so Duo gets to enjoy some of the stuff they get. They'd never seen this much technology in their lives.

Hotaru smiled at their amusement. This was her week off. She wondered how surprised they'd be if she said they could stay for a week? Besides she has a house here still all paid for. Down here the money she gave was a lot compared to upstairs. She spotted a café. It's been a while since angels were able to eat anything besides bread and pure water. Now she was happy that there was something else.

She came here by accidents since someone accidentally pushed her down the river as a cruel joke, she made it to Earth until someone finally noticed she was gone they came and picked her up. But that didn't mean that she wasn't educated about the world. A lot can change in the course of those fifty years. She looked around noticing that everything did change. The world was more technological. Hotaru smiled at their amazement. She saw them enter the arcade and sweatdropped. Some things never change. She followed them inside. Maybe she could show her son that she does know how to have fun.

Going inside she noticed that it was crowded. She couldn't find either Duo or Hilde. Before she could search again hands covered her eyes while a voice whispered in her ear.

"Guess who?"

Hotaru frowned and decided to play a little.

"Haruka?" she said seriously.

"Ne, you thought."

"I know it's you Shike."

"Spoil my fun why don't you."

It was none other than Shike standing behind her. She turned around and gave him a kiss.

"What are you doing here?" she asked a bit to happily.

"Visiting. I heard you were in town, thought I'd come over and greet you. So where's the little demon?" Shike asked.

"Around. If you can find him." She answered. She could tell that this visit wasn't merely for fun. Shike looked at her as Hotaru placed an unnerving gaze on him.

"Is there something on my face?" He asked out of the blue.

"No, just tell me why you're really here," Hotaru said. Shike sighed.

"I can never hide anything from you."

"No, you can't. After all, the only things you can never hide from me is something bad about to happen. So spill it." Shike's face went dead serious. He looked at her with an emotionless look.

"Trouble is stirring within the council. I fear that another war is about to start." He explained.

"How is there trouble?" Hotaru asked.

"I don't know. Someone is pushing for something to happen. It seems that demons should be wiped out from hell. Though I can't really blame them but it isn't necessary. If something happens the world here would be only a battlefield between angels and demons again."

"You're right but what are we going to do about Duo? If my suspicious are correct I'm sure Wiseman would wish for him to be banished or executed or condemned to Earth. I doubt he'd like to stay here far from us. He might just kill off both demons and angels while wiping out the rest of the world. No one would be able to stop him."

"What about imouto's son? Isn't he in love with him?"

"Do you actually think that would happen? I mean the reason Duo's been staying home is because of Heero. No we need to push for something to control the council. Serenity-sama I'm sure isn't going to subdue them for long."

"Are you going to go back today?"

"No, I'm returning in a week. I'm sure you'll be able to take care of everything, right?"

"Me? I can't do anything. Actually I heard that you were down here and had an estate that's been here since father knows what and I wanted to visit."

"Alright I guess. We have to go after I fetch the little hellion and his friend."

Hotaru disappeared through the crowd and Shike sighed. Now how was he going to find them?

TBC--------------------------

Kinshin: Infinity apologies everyone! I'm sorry I took so long again and I'm sure that you people are probably tired of it but don't plz! I'm trying to make it better to keep interests up. Anyways tell me whatcha think!

Like it? Review! NO FLAMESS!