Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Hell's Angel, Heaven's Demon ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hell's Angel, Heaven's Demon

Chapter 6

Hilde was worried. She never saw Duo at school during the week. Apparently somehow he got sick from what she heard. There is no way an angel or demon could get sick this long usually it would only take one day, unless it was really, really serious. Which meant that he might be in danger or something. She gasped a little in pain as she accidentally hit her elbow on the wall. She never knew how she did that.

She was suffering some injuries that need healing for a few days. When she heard that Duo was being ill talked of, she took care of some of the people. She had a feeling that Duo wasn't sick because Duo never gets sick. She had a feeling that it has to do with none other than Heero since he was the last person to see Duo before he somehow amazingly got sick. Well she decided she was going to have a talk with mister perfect.

When lunch hour came Hilde looked around for Heero. There he was with the happy couple Trowa and Quatre. Hilde, being the most polite person she is, walked up to them and grabbed Heero before he could walk any further. Trowa and Quatre stopped and looked at her in confusion.

"Don't worry, I'm just going to borrow him," she said before dragging an unwilling friend towards an empty part of the school hallway.

"Trowa, what do you think that was all about?" Quatre asked the taller man.

"It's probably nothing little one. Don't worry about it," Trowa reassured his love and pulled him a little to continue to the class they were going.

-------------------------------------------

Hilde finally let go as they made it outside. Somehow since class was starting there was no one there to listen in their conversation.

"Alright heart throb, what happened?" she demanded from him glaring at him while he glared back.

"Fine then if you won't tell me then I'll force it out of you," Hilde threatened, though it would be that much of one because Heero could easily overpower her.

"Nothing happened. Maybe he just caught something and it takes days to heal," Heero defended himself. Though he probably knew why Duo was out. It was his fault. If only he said something instead of just walking out. Hilde sighed and came to a decision.

"Alright I won't force it out of you but if I find out that it's you that Duo is staying home and away from society them I'll make sure to barbecue that tongue of yours and force feed it down your throat." She said sternly and walked off a bit peeved that she didn't get answers out of serious boy. She was hoping that they'd actually get together or something. Oh well, that's life.

-------------------------------------------

Heero calmly walked the streets of heaven. He was thinking of what to do and what to say to Duo. He had to apologize. He had no right to just walk away like that. Duo was still Duo no matter what he looks like or what different…wings he has. He didn't tell anyone because there must've been a reason why Duo never bothered to tell them in the first place. He sighed and walked up the house as he saw it. He had always wondered why it was isolated from everyone else.

Heero hesitantly knocked three times. Manners have been pounded in his head though he remembered how many times Duo tried to make him get out of that habit, none of it worked. He thought about those moments and chuckled a little. He caught himself before it could turn into a full out laughter. Duo was the only one who ever made him smile not even his little sister's or Relena's attempts made him the least bit amused.

The door opened a little for violet irises to peak through. The eye widened and was about to be closed but Heero stuck his foot in between preventing it from happening.

Duo hid behind the door and tried to push it closed. Apparently he knew he stood no chance since this is stoneface he's dealing with. But it couldn't hurt to try.

Heero was a little suspicious since Duo was supposed to be sick and yet here he is strong enough to stand against him in keeping the door open or closed. He pushed a little more but Duo just countered it.

"Duo, open up. We need to talk," Heero said holding the door open the bit so he could talk. Duo didn't listen and continued to try and close the door just forgetting that he might smash Heero's foot. Heero could take the abuse anymore on his foot so took it out and let Duo close the door. Heero still stayed out there.

"Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. Please can you just listen to me?" Heero asked as sincerely as he could. He wasn't used to this kind of thing. Duo just seems to bring it out of him. He shook off the weird emotions he was feeling.

Duo was still on the other side debating if he should actually let his friend in. It was really tuff because Heero could just be baiting him and when he stepped out he'd just be attacked from all corners and maybe would set off his mother who would be home in a few minutes since she just went to get something. He decided not to let Heero in. Maybe he figured he'd get the message and leave.

"Fine. But if you still want to talk you'll know where to find me." Heero said finally giving up and walking back to his place.

Duo sighed in relief and stood up walking back on the couch. He'd been staying home for the past few days this week because he didn't know if Heero actually told the whole gang but Hilde already knew and she was still a friend to him. That was a plus. But there were the others to think about. By the sound of it he could tell that Relena and Rini would immediately shun him away. It's just a bummer that he'd end up making friends with people who would be there forever and ever but then suddenly stab you in the back. That was not something to think about right now. The only thing is what would he do tomorrow?

TBC------------------------------

Kinshin: Apologizing to the public because I took so long and I'm very sorry and I'm very sorry. I couldn't think of anything with this major writers block I have on this story. I'm trying to update as quick as I can but that doesn't seem to happen very often. Well I'm going to be mostly focusing on finishing up the fics that are almost done so I can get them out of the way and then I could come back to this but while I'm working on them I'll also be working on this but the progress would be slow. I hope that doesn't bother you. I'll finish this fic somehow. Thanks for your reviews and visits!

Like it? Review!