Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Learning to feel ❯ PINK?! O_O ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own GW or SM

Since no one voted, the couples are:

Duo/Usagi

Wufei/Rei

Trowa/Makoto

Hiiro/Minako

Quatre/Ami

They may change though…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

They went out the camp and got in a limousine with the G-boys and Relena.

"How did you all wind up soldiers?" Relena asked trying to start conversation.

"My parents thought I was too smart and with my paranoid grandparents thinking I was an android, threw me out on the street one day thinking I was an android," Ami said.

"My parents gave me to adoption and they got me from there," Makoto said.

"My mother died, my father left me with my grandfather, after he died, my father came back and gave me to them," Rei said.

"I ran away because my father was abusing me and woke up there," Minako said.

"I was sold through a slave ring in Japan," Usagi said.

There was a moment of silence.

"I order you all to speak your minds when you want and show emotions," Relena said.

A look of surprise pass their faces, they never got an order like that.

It was always `Shut up!' `Don't talk back!' `Quit crying, emotions are for the weak'.

"Emotions are for the weak," Usagi said.

"She's like the female Hiiro," Duo said gleefully and Usagi glared. "Anger is an emotion."

"Anger is an exceptional emotion that can be shown anywhere but on the battle field or a mission," Usagi said.

Hiiro grunted in agreement. They trained her almost as well as Dr. J trained him.

"That explains a lot," Duo said.

"I'm hungry," Minako announced.

Her stomach growled as proof along with Duo's, Usagi's and Hiiro's.

"You did interrupt us during lunch," Ami said.

"Yeah, we didn't even get one bite!" Rei said angrily.

"We can get take out," Quatre suggested.

"Take-out?" Makoto asked.

"Yeah, take-out! I want a burger with fries!" Duo shouted.

"What is take-out?" Usagi asked.

"Don't mind them, the only thing they've eaten is salads and meat," Minako said.

"You're going to love take-out then," Duo said cheerfully putting a hand on Usagi's shoulder

She instantly glared at him. "You're touching me," she said in monotone.

"Oh, you don't like to be touch," Duo nervously said moving his hand.

They stopped in front of a clothing store.

"I thought we were getting something to eat," Minako whined.

"I can't have you in those filthy clothes," Ririna said.

It was true. Grass and dirt stains were everywhere along with bit of dry blood. They each wore a pair of army green camouflage pants with a muscle shirt.

They all got out the car and went into the store. Ririna immediately began picking clothes for them all and ushered them into a dressing room. About a minute after it security guards came down and were about to break down the doors when the doors were kicked down from the inside knocking them back.

"What happened?" Ririna asked.

"There were cameras," Minako said.

"And?" Ririna asked.

"We disabled them," Ami said.

"You weren't suppose to disable them," Ririna said.

"But article five of the Project 2 code clearly states that we disable all cameras when we are not using them ourselves," Makoto said.

"Forget the article, the codes, forget everything! Just be yourselves," Ririna shouted. "Now get in there and finish trying on those clothes!"

They each walked back in closing the door behind them then came back out with a different outfit.

"Much better," Ririna said.

"Now can we eat?" Minako asked.

"Yes," Ririna said.

They went to McDonald's and sat with their food in front of them.

Minako and Ami immediately began eating the food while Usagi, Makoto and Rei examined.

"What is this?" Usagi asked holding up a burger.

"It taste, pretty good," Makoto said taking a bite.

"It looks disgusting," Rei said.

"So does breakfast," Ami said. "We use to eat these all the time when I was younger."

"You're like it Usagi, remember the time when we were 7 and we all snuck to the carnival?" Minako asked.

"No," Usagi said.

"You don't remember the pink fluffy clouds that you could eat or the hotdogs?" Minako asked.

"I remember pink fluffy clouds you could eat but I think I ate blue," Makoto said.

"You don't remember Usagi, you haven't been happy since then," Ami said.

"I remember now, it was before Keiko was killed," Usagi said monotone eating some fries.

There was a brief silent when Duo burped loudly and three guns pointed at him.

"I can understand these two soldiers but you?!" Duo said.

"Bad manners were something we were punished severely for," Ami growled angrily.

Usagi, Hiiro and Ami put back their guns and finished eating, Usagi decided she didn't like hamburgers as much as she did one of Duo's cheeseburgers that Minako stole for her.

They got back in the limo and drove for a while until they stopped in front of some gates.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Rei said.

"Sort of this sickening sweet taste in your mouth and a cold rock in the bottom of your stomach?" Duo asked.

"Hai," Ami said.

"We all get that," he said then added, "Except Ririna."

"We're here," Ririna said.

They got out the limo to see a large pink house.

"It's so," she paused looking for the right word without sounding like backtalk. "Unique."

"At least it has tree," Makoto said.

"If you have a library, I have no problem," Ami said.

"Well Usagi, Rei?" Relena asked.

"Is this some kind of new torture program?" Usagi asked.

"Did we do something wrong?" Rei asked.