Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The God and the Guardian ❯ The Dinner and the Disaster! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The God and the Guardian

Chapter 3: The Dinner and the Disaster!

Sailor Universe: I REPEAT! I do not own Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing! I only own the story. Before I forget, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE REVIEWS, but I only needed a total of 24 reviews to post the 3rd chapter, but 39 is totally awesome! I feel so loved! Also, didn't I warn you guys that threats don't work on me? Only my best friend P-chan can really threaten me, unfortunately she knows what to threaten me with and she has black mail material on me. Anyways the reason why it's been taking a while is because of me Sophomore Project and I've been writing some other fics, and I have an idea for a SM/DBZ fic, and I've been fixing something's here and there with this fic ^^. Well, here is the third chapter………. YAY! ^_^;

Everyone sat at the table and the guys were starting to feel anxious, worried, and afraid for the men who said that women are weak.

`What are they going to do?' they all thought.

`You'll see soon.' came a mental reply that sounded like 10 voices talking at once.

Startled, the guys looked at the girls. They all got a small smile, a glance, and eyes twinkling with mirth, mischief, and anticipation. Then once again the guys were worried, because everyone knew that facing 1 pissed off woman was scary, but facing 10, now that was terrifying!

(Sailor Universe: And you know that it's true! Never face a pissed off woman or girl! I'm sure that many girls can agree with me there. No offence to any guys reading this, but you have to admit, you've got to have one HELL of a death wish to face a girl when she's angry. Especially ME! ^_^; One guy learned that the hard way. Of course I gave him plenty of warnings, but he was pretty dumb and didn't get the hint. Anyways on with the fic!)

Then like clockwork 10 men started talking about how weak women are once their food was on their plates.

(Sailor Universe: WARNING TO ALL GIRLS READING THIS! IF YOU CAN EASILY LOSE YOUR TEMPER THEN DON'T READ THIS! But I can promise you this……. they don't get away with anything that they say! I'm telling you ahead of time because I had a couple of reviews where a couple of people were already pissed off and this chapter wasn't even up yet. ^_^; You have been warned.)

"Women are so pathetic!" exclaimed guy who's about to die #1.

"No kidding they're good for nothing but two things," said gwatd #2.

"Yeah! Cleaning and pleasure!" laughed gwatd #3.

"Sometimes they mess those up," grumbled gwatd #4.

"How could you say that?! The legendary guardians and the advisor were women and they were incredibly powerful!" exclaimed a woman. Many women nodded in agreement.

"What would you women know?! My horse is smarter than any woman alive, and it's pretty dumb too!" argued gwatd #5.

"Not to mention the "guardians" are myths and they don't exist. If they were real they would probably run scared if someone glared at them. The legends about them are exaggerated to scare little kids," said gwatd #6.

At this point 9 guardians and 1 advisor were seething with rage. They were so angry that their symbols/birthmarks began to glow a little bit brighter. Five men were shifting nervously at this little change.

"Hell, even the `Guardian of the Gates of the Underworld' is nothing and I could beat her up and the rest of the guardians and the advisor with my hands tied behind my back!" boasted gwatd #7.

All ten of the men started to laugh.

`THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!' all 10 women inwardly screamed.

Duo, Quatre, Wufei, Trowa and Heero winced slightly for they had heard the women's mental scream of rage.

The men's laughs were stopped when they heard 10 pairs of hands slammed on the table causing everyone and everything to jump, at the same time they heard the slams of 10 chairs as they fell over. They looked over to see 10 furious women whose glares gave a new meaning to `if looks could kill'. Another thing was that they each had a symbol on her forehead that shined brightly.

To Be Continued………

(Sailor Universe: NOT! I don't have a death wish!)

"Who the hell are you to call us weak and myths?" Haruka questioned, though her voice was deathly calm, her eyes were another story.

"Also, may I ask, what makes you think that we're dumber than a horse?" Ami asked politely, but her voice was cold like ice just like her eyes.

"Who are you to say that we'd run away scared from a fight?" Makoto questioned, she seemed to almost want to growl, but kept her voice firm. Lightning seemed to dance, a dance of death, in her eyes.

"We never said that to you," stated a confused gwatd #8.

"Yeah, but we did say that a horse is smarter than a woman," added gwatd #9.

"We were talking about the legendary guardians," said gwatd #10.

"Bakas," Serenity started, "We are the legendary guardians. Girls………. Henshin yo."

They all nodded.

"Crescent Crystal Power……"

"Pluto Crystal Power……"

"Mars Crystal Power……"

"Jupiter Crystal Power……"

"Saturn Crystal Power……"

"Venus Crystal Power……"

"Mercury Crystal Power……"

"Uranus Crystal Power……"

"Neptune Crystal Power……"

"Cosmos Eternal Power……" (Sailor Universe: I don't know her real transformation words ^_^; )

"MAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!" they all shouted.

(Sailor Universe: All they're outfits are the same style, but different colors. If you don't remember what they're outfits look like go back to chapter 1 and read Saturn's description.)

Luna's body was surrounded by tiny crescent moons when her trans. was complete her outfit looked like Saturn's, but hers was yellow and purple, she also held a sword in her hands.

Setsuna's body was surrounded by purple water, and mist. Her colors were black and blood red. She held a staff that was shaped like a key.

Rei's body was surround by rings of fire. Her colors were red and purple. She held a bow that was made out of fire.

Lightning surrounded Makoto's body. Her colors were green and pink. She had an oak wreath on her head.

Black ribbons and silence surrounded Hotaru's body. Her colors were dark burgundy and purple. She held the silence glaive in her hands.

Stars surrounded Minako's body. (Sailor Universe: yes stars, not hearts! I just watched her trans. and checked!) Her colors were orange, yellow and blue. She held a heart-linked chain that glowed with energy in her hands.

Ice ribbons surrounded Ami's body. Her colors were blue and ice blue. She held a harp made out of ice in her hands.

Haruka's body was surrounded by wind. Her colors were navy blue and yellow. She held a dagger that suddenly grew into a sword, and it had jewels in the hilt and in the blade.

Michiru's body was surrounded by water. Her colors were blue-green and dark blue. She held a hand mirror in her hand.

Serenity's body was surrounded by light. Her outfit was more elaborate than the others. Instead of a sailor collar, she had a white cape that reached the ground. It was attached to a broach that had an 8-point star, the point of the star was all the senshi's colors, and it had 2 wings coming out of each side of the broach. Instead of a white body suit, it was more like a short dress and on the skirt there was apiece of cloth in the front that also had the same on it as the broach. She wore no gloves, she had high heels with little wings on each side, on heart-shaped odango's she had heart shaped jewels covering them. She also wore 2 barrettes and she held a beautiful, but dangerous looking staff.

Gasps filled the room when they saw the guardians and the advisor.

`They're all the legendary guardians and Luna is the advisor!' Duo and the others thought.

"Saturn, you asked us to come. What do you propose that we should do with them?" Cosmos asked while looking at the 10 men.

~Duo's POV~

Hotaru, I mean Saturn's eyes were colder than ice when she looked at the 10 men. Then she gave a cold smile, and said, "I think that we should fight them, this way they can test their theory about us."

And if it was possible, all the girls looked incredibly evil.

~First Match~ (Third Person POV)

Gwatd #1, "My name is Brandon."

"My name is Luna, but right now I'm Sailor Crescent," Crescent started, "and many know me as the Advisor."

"Begin!" called Cosmos.

Brandon charged at Crescent as he brought down his sword, Crescent effortlessly blocked it with hers. Then while their swords were locked she kicked his sword out of his hands. As the sword made it's decent to the ground, Crescent caught it. She had the swords crossed, and they looked like a pair of scissors ready to cut his head off at any moment. She then quickly kicked him in the groin, Brandon then fell to the ground in a heap. (Sailor Universe: Sorry I couldn't resist putting that in my fic. I mean, she needs to do some bodily damage.)

"Crescent wins." Cosmos announced.

All the women cheered as Crescent was announced the winner.

`Good job Luna.' Trowa thought.

~Second Match~

"I'm Todd, and just to let you know, I'm a better fighter than Brandon." Stated gwatd #2 smugly.

"Good because Crescent looked bored during that match," Venus started, "I'm Minako, right now I'm Sailor Venus, the Guardian of Love and Beauty."

"Begin." Cosmos called out.

Todd and Venus ran at each other, when it looked like Venus was about to be run through by his sword, she twisted her body to the side. As Todd kept going forward because of his momentum, Venus stopped and swung her chain. The chain wrapped around Todd's ankles, and with a quick pull from Venus, he fell forwards. He fell hard face first, and broke his nose while his sword went sliding across the floor to the other side of the room.

"Venus is the winner!" Cosmos yelled.

"I thought that you were a better fighter." Venus mocked.

~Third Match~

"I'm Ron." gwatd #3 said.

"Rei, Sailor Mars, and the Guardian of Fire." Mars stated casually.

"Begin."

Ron and Rei stood still and looked at each other. Then Rei quickly shot an arrow and it landed about three feet in front of him.

"Is that all?" he asked in a cocky voice.

Rei merely smirked and then something flashed in her eyes. The arrow suddenly got caught on fire and then it created a ring around Ron. It looked like he was going to attempt to run through, but stopped when Rei called out. (Sailor Universe: HEY! If he's stupid enough to talk about women like he did, I think he would more than likely be stupid enough to try to run through fire! Why am I defending myself against you? It's my story and I can do whatever the hell I want! And I think that the guy is stupid enough to try this!)

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." she said.

"And why not?" he asked sarcastically.

"That fire obeys me, and if it were to touch you, you would be caught on fire. Nothing would be able to put it out, not even water. And if I wished it to spread, it would. Those flames would burn you until there was nothing left of you, not even your ashes would be left behind." she explained.

"Mars wins."

Mars' eyes flashed again and the ring of fire disappeared.

~Fourth Match~

"I'm Matt," said gwatd #4.

"Hello I'm Michiru, Sailor Neptune, and the Guardian of the Sea," she said politely.

"Begin!"

"Well Matt, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to end this quickly and without mercy," she said.

"Yeah right." Mat said sarcastically.

Neptune then pulled out her violin from her subspace pocket and began to play. It was a beautiful, but haunting melody. It sounded like waves crashing on the rocks, but what was really amazing was that she had her eyes closed the entire time. Then all of a sudden her eyes snapped open and glared at Matt. He dropped his sword and fell to his knees holding his head in agony. The Neptune ended the song and the pain was gone. (Sailor Universe: Hey that rhymed! I'm a poet and I knew it too! LOL! Ok, back to the fic.)

"Neptune wins!"

~Fifth Match~

"I'm Richard, and I'm stronger than Todd, Ron, Matt, and Brandon," boasted gwatd #5.

"It's nice to meet you," Mercury said sarcastically, (Sailor Universe: Remember she's mad.) "I'm Ami, Sailor Mercury, and the Guardian of Ice."

"Begin!"

"I'm going to end this quickly." Mercury stated.

"Oh really?" he mocked.

"Yes, ICE ENTRAPMENT!!!!" she yelled.

Richard was then trapped in a cage of ice. He swung his sword to break the ice, but then his sword was stuck and the ice seemed to grow and covered it. Richard let go quickly before the ice could touch him.

"As you can see, if you touch the ice, you will be frozen as well." She stated.

"Mercury wins!"

`Good job Miss Ami.' Quatre thought.

The ice that surrounded Richard shattered with a wave of Mercury's hand.

~Sixth Match~ (Sailor Universe: This is tiring. You all better give me good reviews for this!!!!!!!!!)

"George," qwatd #6 said curtly.

I'm Setsuna, better known as Sailor Pluto, the holder of the Key to the Fourth Dimension, and the Guardian of the Gates of Time and Space," she introduced.

"Begin!"

"So you're the Guardian of Time, huh?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, "TIME!!! I COMMAND YOU TO STOP!!!!!!!!!!"

Time stopped for everyone, but the senshi. Pluto walked at a leisure pace and stopped right in front of George. With a wave of Pluto's hand, time started again. Then she quickly punched George in the face before he could blink, and he flew across the room and slammed into the wall. His katana fell from his hand and he slid to the ground unconscious.

"Pluto……….. wins." said a shocked Cosmos.

"Pluto…… um……….. when did you learn how to stop time so quickly and easily?" asked an amazed Mars.

"What do you think that I do in my free time, stand around and knit?" she asked.

"You never told me that you could do that," said Saturn.

"You never asked." she said. All the senshi face vaulted at her simple answer.

"I had a feeling that she was going to say that." Uranus grumbled.

`Congratulations Setsuna, you're defiantly not a weak onna.' Wufei thought.

~Seventh Match~

"I'm Tom," said gwatd #7.

"I'm Makoto, Sailor Jupiter, and the Guardian of Thunder and Lightning." She said.

"Begin!"

"Lets make this interesting." Jupiter suggested.

She made a fist, and then lightning surrounded it.

"Just so that you know," she began, " the electricity surrounding my fist is way over 100,00 volts. So that you can understand better… if my fist touches you, the electricity is powerful enough to fry your brains, or at least what little brain's that you have."

Tom looked warily at her hand then asked, "If the electricity is powerful enough to fry someone's brains, then why aren't you hurt?"

"You baka," she chuckled, "I have electricity running through my veins."

This remark had Tom frozen in fear. So, Jupiter casually walked up to him, and while the electricity vanished she was mumbling to herself, "I wanted to fight him, not scare him stiff, but that's always good too." Then she was in front of him and simply punched him in the face, sending him flying to the floor with a broken nose. He landed flat on his back and the wind was knocked out of him.

"Jupiter is the winner!" Cosmos yelled.

~8th Match~

"I'm Michael," stated gwatd #8.

"Haruka, Sailor Uranus, Guardian of the Skies." Uranus stated curtly.

"Begin."

"Just so you know, I'm not going to go easy on you, and I'm sure as hell won't end this painlessly like some of the others." Uranus warned.

"I don't believe you, you're just a weak FOOL!" shouted Michael.

`He shouldn't have said that.' thought the other senshi.

Then Michael glared at her. Uranus was going to beat the hell out of him, but she had an idea before she did that.

To be continued………….

(Sailor Universe: Just kidding! You guys have waited long enough for this chapter, but I'm going to amuse myself, and hopefully you guys as well with this fight scene. Just to let you know, I really don't like this guy named Michael at my school, that's why his name is in here. The other guys' names are just random picks.)

Uranus then did something that shocked everyone in the room. She turned to the side and covered her face with her hands and said with a helpless child like voice, "Please don't glare at me! It's so scary!"

Michael grinned and turned to Cosmos and shouted, "Well what are you waiting for? Announce me as the winner!"

Cosmos merely raised an eyebrow and said, "I cannot because the fight isn't over."

"What do you mean by that?!?!?!?!" he demanded.

He was suddenly grabbed by the throat and turned around to look at the raging blue eyes of Uranus. She casually (Sailor Universe: *cough* threw *cough*) him away from her, and he landed on his ass on the ground.

"Never turn your back on an enemy or your opponent," she stated angrily.

Michael stood up quickly with a growl, and Uranus quickly rushed at him when he was on his feet.

`Kuso! She's fast!' Michael inwardly screamed.

Unknown to him 10 senshi heard his cry, and one was enjoying it more than the others.

"It's because the wind flows threw my veins," she said from behind him.

Michael quickly turned around only to see a fist slam into his face. He flew backwards and was about 2ft off of the ground before Uranus decided to `help' him to the ground by slamming her fist into his unprotected stomach. When he slammed into the ground Cosmos yelled, "Uranus is the winner…….. obviously." Uranus smirked then looked down when she heard a groan from her victim, and saw that he had rolled onto his side facing her. Uranus slyly kicked him in the stomach on her way over to the other senshi.

~9th match~

"I'm Zack," said gwatd #9.

"I'm Serenity, Sailor Cosmos, the Messiah of Light, and the Ruler and Guardian of the Universe." Cosmos said.

"Begin!" Saturn yelled.

"Cosmos Light Capture." Cosmos whispered.

Beams of multi colored lights wrapped themselves around Zack making it impossible for him to move.

"What the……." he trailed off.

"The light is from the stars." Cosmos said calmly.

"Cosmos is the winner!" Saturn stated.

Cosmos waved her hand and Zack was free from his prison. Then she walked up to him and said, "For punishment for saying those things about my friends and I…." She then used her staff as a baseball bat and slammed it into his stomach, sending him across the room and into a wall.

`Good hit Serenity.' Heero thought with a smirk.

~10th Match~

"I'm Brad," started gwatd #10, "and I'm stronger and a better fighter than the others."

"I'm Hotaru, Sailor Saturn, the Messiah of Silence, and…….. the Guardian of the Gates of the Underworld." Saturn stated.

Gasps and whispering filled the room. Then Uranus shouted, "Hey Brad! I feel bad for you! Saturn gives no mercy whatsoever!" Then Mars added, "There's never anything left of her victims when she's pissed off."

"There's never anything left, pissed off or not." Jupiter snickered.

"Well excuse me for not wanting to have to smell rotting corpses in my domain. Not to mention, all of my victims didn't have any good in there hearts." she quipped.

After hearing this conversation, Brad started to fear for his life.

"Begin!" Cosmos shouted.

Brad charged at Saturn and then he noticed that Saturn's eyes were turning colder than ice and they kept getting colder. At seeing this he faltered. Seeing his falter she slammed the bottom of her glaive into his stomach.

"Never show your opponent your weaknesses," she said icily.

Then, Brad attempted to try to run her through once he got air back into his lungs. Saturn saw this and waited to move. She moved at the last possible moment, and sliced through his sword affectively cutting it in half. Then she swept him off his feet with her glaive while he was still moving forward. He landed painfully on his face. Saturn walked slowly, her heels echoing in the quiet room, to his prone body and kicked him in the side, making him roll over to his back. When Saturn kicked him in the side the room echoed with a sickening crack, to signify that she had just broken a couple of his ribs. She then put a boot oh his chest to keep him from getting up. Then she put the tip of her glaive to her throat and said, "You should never make your attacks and movements so obvious. A child would be able to tell what you were going to do. Normally I would kill you, but this isn't my domain, and you still have good in your heart. I won't heal your ribs because they're going to be a reminder to keep your mouth shut."

Then she walked away from him and walked to the senshi.

"Saturn is defiantly the winner of this match." Cosmos stated.

`Way to go Firefly! You really showed him! This also tells me not to make you made.' Duo thought cheerfully, and then warily.

To be continued………………..

(Sailor Universe: AND I MEAN IT THIS TIME!!!!!!!!! I better get a lot of reviews for this chapter OR ELSE!!!!!!!! Oh, and after chapter 4 I'm going to have a vote. Ja ne! And thanks for reading!)

(Sailor Universe: YOU BETTER BE HEADING FOR THE REVIEW BOX AND NOT LEAVING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ja!)