Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The God and the Guardian ❯ Is Love Beginning to Brew? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The God and the Guardian

Chapter 4: Is Love Beginning to Brew?

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing. I own the Universe so all bow before me!!!!!! ^_^

Sailor Universe: Hey readers! Yes I am alive and I am sorry for taking so long, but I can explain. 1. I had a lot of crap going on with school lately and had very little time to work on this fic. 2. I had writer's block forever and got headaches when I wanted to sit down and type this for you guys. 3. Um… hehehe…. I kinda misplaced all my chapters and couldn't find them ^_^; . I was going to start typing from my brain, but then of course I found my chapters. All right now down to business, the vote for how long the story should be is now at an end… Longer than long has won! Now for quick apologies, I'm sorry that this chapter isn't going to be very long, but be happy that you get this chapter, so no killing me because then you'll never get the rest. If I'm dead I can't type now can I? To those who have read my other two fics… I really need to work on this fic for a while. I'll work a little bit on those every once in a while, but for the most part, I'm going to try to focus my time on this fic. Now an end to my rambling and on with the fic!

All the senshi were detransformed and were enjoying the ball. Setsuna easily got Wufei to dance with her much to the others surprise, and they seemed to be having fun. Quatre asked Amy to dance with him while blushing as red as a cherry, and she had a small blush on her face as well. Serenity asked Heero to dance with her and the guys nearly fell over when he said "yes". Trowa asked Luna to dance with him, and Duo asked Hotaru to dance. The other scouts had no problems with finding someone to dance with them since they had a fairly large crowd of guys surrounding them and asking the to dance.

~With Serenity and Heero!

"Heero." She said.

"Hn."

"Do you want to go for a walk? It's a little too crowded for my liking." She asked.

All she got was a nod for an answer. Then they headed towards the gardens. The silence was beginning to feel a little to familiar to Serenity so she decided to break it.

"Heero," she started, "why do you always act like you don't have any emotions?"

He looked at her and said in monotone, "What makes you think that I act?"

"Everyone has emotions. It doesn't matter if they hide them because they're always there." She said softly. Them soft chuckling reached her ears. "What's so funny?"

"You're the first person to catch on to my act." He stated.

"Oh really?" he nodded, "well why the act?"

"My job is to protect Duo." He said, "also, I have to kill people and if I acted on my emotions, I'm afraid that I wouldn't be able to do my job."

"That doesn't mean that you need to act emotionless 24/7." She stated.

He shrugged, "It became a habit and I'm not sure that I can break it."

"Well, I'm going to help you. Starting now." She stated simply.

"Hn."

They reached the gardens and sat on a bench.

"All right, all you have to do is listen to your heart. Your heart is where your emotions come from and your mind either acts on it or argues." She said.

"So, you want me to start acting on my emotions." He stated while looking at her.

She turned to him, "Yes…" she trailed off.

Trapped in each other's gazes their faces slowly inched closer together. Their eyes closed and their lips met in a passionate kiss.

~ Wufei and Setsuna~

Out of the corner of her eye, Setsuna watched Serenity and Heero walk out of the room and she smiled. Wufei noticed this and asked, "What are you smiling about onna?"

"Lets just say that Heero won't be emotionless 24/7 anymore." She answered.

A slow song began and Wufei put his hands around Setsuna's waist and she placed her hands around his neck.

"What do you mean by that onna?" he asked while staring deeply into her eyes.

Setsuna stared back into his and replied, "You'll see."

Unable to tear their gazes away from each other they unconsciously moved closer together until their lips met. After a couple minutes they pulled away. Setsuna them leaned up to Wufei's ear and whisper, "Oh and Wufei. My name isn't onna."

Wufei smirked and whispered back, "Whatever you say Setsuna, whatever you say."

~Luna and Trowa~

"Trowa?" Luna said.

"…"

"Can we sit down? I'm starting to get a little tired." She asked.

Trowa nodded and they went to find a place to sit. They found a bench and sat down. They sat in silence for a while and Luna didn't notice Trowa watching at her. She turned to him and was about to ask him a question, but no words came out of her mouth. Trowa took this opportunity to close the distance between them and kiss her.

~Amy and Quatre~

"Miss Amy?" Quatre said.

"Yes Mr. Quatre?" she answered.

"Please, call me Quatre." He said with a slight blush.

Amy blushed and said, "Only if you call me Amy."

Quatre smiled, "Agreed. Would you like to get something to drink?"

"Yes that would be nice."

They walked over to the refreshment table and got a glass of water and found a table to sit at. They talked about books and music for about an hour.

"Amy, may I have this dance?" he asked.

"Yes, you may."

They walked out onto the dance floor and slowly moved to the music while getting lost in each other's eyes. Their faces crept closer together until their lips met in a soft kiss. They pulled apart and looked at each other shyly with a red hue on their faces.

~Duo and Hotaru~

Duo and Hotaru were on the dance floor when Hotaru asked, "Duo, do you want to go outside? It's really stuffy in here."

"Sure," he said. "There's a balcony that we can go to."

"Ok."

When they reached the balcony they discovered that it was completely empty.

"So, how do you like the ball?" he asked.

"It was eventful." She replied.

"I must admit that this has been the most entertaining ball ever. You and the girls really showed those guys. Plus, now I know nor to get on your bad side." He chuckled.

Hotaru giggled and said, "May be I went a little too far…"

"Nope!" Duo said cutting her off.

"Duo…"

"Yes." He said.

"I wanted to thank you fort inviting me here and allowing me to come and go as I please. It really means a lot to me." she said softly while looking at the ground.

Duo put a hand under her chin and gently lifted her head so that her eyes were looking into his.

"No problem."

Then their eyes slowly closed and their lips met in a breathtaking kiss. Duo wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her closer to him, while Hotaru wrapped her arms around his neck.

The ball was over and everyone began to leave. Five men watched a certain five women leave the room with a smile on their faces, thinking of their dates that were coming up.

Four years later Wufei and Setsuna were engaged. Soon followed by Luna and Trowa, then Amy and Quatre, Duo and Hotaru, and then Heero and Serenity. Everything seemed peaceful and right, but Fate had other plans, and decided to test them and their love for each other. The question is… what is the test… and when?

To Be Continued…

Sailor Universe: I was hoping that I would get more of this story out to you guys, but I didn't realize that I would be going out of town so often! I swear I was hardly home to sit down and type! Well, obviously I was able to type, but not as much as I would like. Not to mention I have (*mumbles to self* 1… 3… 4… 6… 10…) 11 fanfics running through my head at the moment so that really isn't helping. I try to sit and work on just on fic, but then ideas for another one that I'm working on pops in my head and blocks everything else! (*mumbles to self* that's a good idea for my other GW/SM fanfic… NO DAMNIT!!!! ONE FANFIC AT A TIME!!!!!!) Well… I let you guy review now and go read what ever you read… Ja ne!

Sailor Universe: you better be reviewing… are you? … If you want more chapters you better be heading for the review box and I expect to see at least ten new reviews there! I would at least like three or four by the time I check tomorrow!!!!! Bye bye!