Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Love That Never Ends ❯ The Love That Never Ends ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A Gundam Wing, Sailor Moon crossover. Anybody know the doctor's names? If you do, please e-mail me at lightningpi@aol.com. Otherwise, on with the story!

Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing, nor do I own Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon. They belong to their official owners somewhere in Japan. Good day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Title: The Love That Never Ends
Author: Serenarey Chiba
Rating: PG.-13
Prologue
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tokyo, Japan, September 28, 1994 21:26PM SM Dimension

"Sailormoon! Attack it!"

"I'm trying, Mars! Jeesh, give it a rest, why don't you?!"

They had defeated Galaxia about a month ago. Now they were just fighting loose animates. A simple fight, only to be made complicated by, you guessed it, Sailormars. Sailormercury, Jupiter, and Venus sighed. So much for that rule they made. The droid might as well go and trash the Earth.

Eternal Sailormoon powered up her attack. "STARLIGHT HONEYMOON THERAPY KISS!"

It hit the droid, dusting it. Sailormoon sighed and put her tier away. Man, she hated fighting and Mars didn't exactly help her situation. She started for home, dehenshining on the way. "Hold it! Where do you think you going?!"

Tsukino Usagi stopped. "Uhhh....I think it's called home, Sailormars. Hai, I'm sure that's what it is. Home. You know, Okaasan, Otoosan, itooto...."

Mars grew red with anger as she too, dehenshined. "Of course I know what that is, odango atama!"

Usagi looked her straight in the eyes. "Do you care?"

Rei gasped. For some reason, Usagi's eyes showed sadness, hurt, pain, nothing cheerful or happy. She frowned with concern. "Are you all right, Usagi? I'm sorry if I did anything...."

Ami, Makoto and Minako showed up behind Rei. Usagi looked at them before settleling her eyes on Rei's. She hesitated, then looked up at the sky for the full moon. Once she found it, she looked back at them. "Queen Serenity-sama and the outers need to hear this too..."

The inners looked at each other worriedly. "What's going on, Usagi?" asked Minako. "Do you want all of us to transport up there?"

A nod of the head was her answer. "I will call Setsuna then. Wherever she is, the others are bound to be."

Grateful eyes gazed upon her own. "Arigatou gozaimasu, Mina-chan."

"Anytime."

Usagi went over to sit and rest against a tree. Ami, Rei, and Makoto following in her wake. Minako looked at them before opening her watch communicator. "Hey Setsuna. Ya there?"

The face of Setsuna showed up. "Hai. Is there something wrong?"

"Are the others there too?"

Setsuna began to get worried, and it showed. "Hai. They are. Doushita no? Does it concern Serenity-hime?"

"Yeah, but she won't tell us. We're going to make a little trip to the moon so the queen can hear as well. Get over to the south side of Juuban park, ASAP."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Right."

Setsuna put up her communicator. What could be wrong with the princess that the queen would have to hear it as well? She rubbed her forehead than went into the living room.

"Senshi, we have a problem."

Hotaru stopped chewing on her piece of pie. Haruka stopped drying dishes and Michiru stopped washing them. "Doushita no, Setsuna-mama?"

"It's Serenity-hime. We need to get over to the park ASAP. Save your energy because we also need to take a trip to the moon. Is that clear?"

"Crystal."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Venus sighed. Where are they? she thought. "There they are!" Mercury exclaimed.

Pluto, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune landed in front of them. Uranus went straight to Sailormoon. "What's wrong, Koneko-chan?"

"I'll explain everything when we reach our destination. Gather up everyone."

"Hold up everyone." Jupiter cried. "What about Chibi-Moon? Doesn't she need to hear this as well?"

Sailormoon's eyes widened. "Hai. I forgot about her. I will call her right now."

She opened up her communicator. "Chibi-Usa. Chibi-Usa, are you there?"

She heard a grumbling in the background. She sweat dropped. "Chibi-Usa! I know you hear me!"

More grumbling. Sailormoon cursed. "Small Lady, if you don't get that butt out of bed, henshin yo and get to the park by the time I count to ten, believe me, you won't be able to sit down for two months! Do you understand?! You too, Luna, Artimus, Diana! Counting now...."

By the time she reached six, Chibi-Moon and the three cats were standing right beside, huffing from loss of breath. Sailormoon looked at her disapprovingly. "Get in the circle, all of you," she said sternly.

"Hai Okaasan."

Once more, the scouts made a circle. "MOON CRYSTAL POWER!"

"MERCURY CRYSTAL POWER!"

"MARS CRYSTAL POWER!"

"JUPITER CRYSTAL POWER!"

"VENUS CRYSTAL POWER!"

"URANUS PLANET POWER!"

"NEPTUNE PLANET POWER!"

"SATURN POWER!" (Have no clue as to what she says.)

"PLUTO PLANET POWER!"

"SAILOR TELEPORTATION!"

They disappeared in a flash of light.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not too long after, they appeared on the moon. Sailormoon transformed into Serenity-hime. Serenity looked around. Putting her hands to her mouth in a cupped sort of way, she yelled, "Okaasan! I know you're here! I need to speak to you!"

"Serenity. Stop that yelling. I'm right here."

A few senshi snickered at Serenity's blushing. A glare from her shut them right up. She looked at her mother. "I need to speak to you about something."

Selenity grew worried. (She isn't the only one!) "What's going on, Serenity?"

Serenity looked at everyone. "Sit down, everyone, and get as comfortable as you can, because the news I am about to tell you won't leave you on your feet."

As soon as everyone sat down, she took a deep breath. "All right then. Here it is. I am leaving for Amerika, going to school there and I am taking Chibi-Usa with me."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All right then. Let us stop right there. My first Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon crossover. Hope you like it. Please review. Serenarey Chiba, out.
9:29 PM 6/8/01