Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Love That Never Ends ❯ The Love That Never Ends ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
And to the story we go....

Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing, nor do I own Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon. They belong to their official owners somewhere in Japan. Good day.

~*...*~ Means talking in Lunarian
*....* Means talking in telepathy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Title: The Love That Never Ends
Author: Serenarey Chiba
Rating: PG.-13
Chapter 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-------------------------------- -----Refresh----------------------------------
Serenity looked at everyone. "Sit down, everyone, and get as comfortable as you can, because the news I am about to tell you won't leave you on your feet." She took a deep breath. "All right then. Here it is. I am leaving for Amerika, going to school there and I am taking Chibi-Usa with me."
------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------

Earth's Moon, Milky Way Galaxy, September 28, 1994 21:45PM SM Dimension

Everyone gasped, even Chibi-Usa. Selenity paled. "Why Serenity? What has happened to make you want to go to Amerika?"

Serenity shifted her eyes until they were looking right into her mother's. She narrowed them. "Well, 'Kaasan, it's this guy who has the initials CM, who I am sure you know with all your heart. Yep, Chiba Mamoru. No surprise there. You knew I didn't like the guy, and now my conscience doesn't have to be pressured into saying that to him.

"So, I shall make this short. He called me over to his apartment saying he could never be in love with me. I said the same for him. We agreed to stay friends however. Now, he told me one more specific fact. He had never been, nor was he now, Earth no Ouji. He also said that he remembered you, specifically, paying him to act as such. Were you conning me, 'Kaasan? Thinking that this would work?"

Serenity narrowed her eyes which contained an unreleased fire in them. Selenity blinked. "I didn't pay him, Serenity. You were tricked, yes, but that was beyond my control. His father, who I never liked much anyway, used his power to convince the gods into tricking the whole galaxy into believing he was the Earth Ouji. Call me crazy, but I don't think I deserve such rash treatment."

Serenity's eyes widened. "Then 'Kaasan, who is the real one?"

Selenity shook her head. "I have no clue, mesume."

Serenity shook head. "There were a few more reasons as to why I wish to leave."

Luna's ears perked up. "What Serenity?"

Serenity smiled and shook a finger at the black cat. "It's a little thing called Destiny. I hate having my life planned out for me."

She frowned. "What good does it do? I want to live on the edge for once. Letting my past shape my future. Fine, I shall be queen of the earth, fine, I shall be a senshi, fine, I will have a little brat named Usagi Serenity Chiba-"

"Hey!"

"And fine, I will take care of the ginzuishou and marry the worst man on Earth."

She shivered. "But, before doing so, I wish to do something never thought of. I'm going to Amerika and that is final. Any of you have a problem with that, fine, you will go against this hime of the tsuki, no problem! Any questions or comments?"

There was no answer. Neptune raised her hand. Serenity looked warily at her. "Hai, Neptune? Nan is it?"

Neptune shifted uncomfortably. "Serenity-hime, I understand where you are coming from, and I agree ful-heartidly. However, there are some things you must do if you plan to go through with this."

Serenity smiled. "Hai? Anything!"

"One, you must take two guardian cats."

:"Well, that's simple. Luna and Diana. Luna for me, and Diana for Chibi-Usa."

Neptune nodded. "Next, one guardian human."

Serenity blanked out. 'One out of eight.....hmmmm....tough choice.'

She looked at her mother standing beside her, though she could not touch her for she was an apparition, that would soon change seemingly if she did this right. She grinned, and nodded. "All right then, I choose...."

She pointed a finger at each of the senshi, then right at her mother. "You!"

Selenity flinched. The senshi flinched. Venus blinked. "Uhh...Serenity-hime? Wouldn't that be kind of hard? I mean, after all, your Okaasan is a....is a....I mean she's kind of....I mean...well...She's....."

"Dead? Not for much longer if my plan works."

The senshi and Selenity blinked, as did the cats and Chibi-Usa. " 'Kaasan, you've cracked."

Serenity looked down at Chibi-Usa. "No way. This will work. Just give me room everyone."

Everybody backed up a few steps. "Except you 'Kaasan. Come over here."

Selenity floated over to where Serenity stood. Serenity closed her eyes. She started speaking in ancient Lunarian. Selenity's eyes got bigger, amazed she remembered.

~*Oh Holy Ginzuishou, Hear My Plea. Take My Wishes From The Future And Turn Them Into One. Oh Holy Gods, Take This Wish And Dispel It. Oh Holy Earth, Grant My Wish Of Selenity, Moon Goddess, Being Granten One More Chance. Oh Holy Spirit, Let Your Power Go To Max, Release It And Turn My Mother Into The Person She Once Was! MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!!*~

A light enveloped Selenity, washing her, granting Serenity's wish, turning her into a full-blooded person once again. The Senshi gasped as the light faded away because, there, in front of them, was the long dead queen, Queen Selenity, full and whole. Luna and Artimus teared up. Serenity layed down on the ground, fully exhausted. Chibi-Usa blinked. Selenity gazed at her hands before smiling. She nodded her head at them and was suddenly enveloped in a group hug.

Chibi-Usa went to her mother because she had no idea who that lady was. Selenity looked around, "Where is Serenity?"

She saw her on the ground resting. She nodded her head at the senshi. "She said her plane leaves tomorrow around 5:30AM. She needs all the rest she can get. That jet lag will be something, I am sure."

Uranus went to go pick up Serenity. Selenity touched her, making her detransform automatically. "I still have my power, it's as good as it was..."

Uranus laughed. "I think Koneko wanted that."

She turned to Selenity with Usagi in her arms. "Why don't you stay with us? We have room. Besides, Usagi will have enough time to catch up with you on her, edgy life, as she put it so well."

Selenity smiled. "Thank you. I am very appreciative of your help."

She looked at the senshi. "Well, to Earth it is."

She closed her eyes and in a second, they were there. Chibi-Usa blinked. "Whoa!"

Rei just frowned. "How about you all just come and stay at the shrine? It will be much easier," she said as she dehenshined.

Hotaru smiled. "Good idea, Rei. I agree."

Setsuna smiled. "Let's go then."

"Right!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tokyo, Japan September 29, 1994 04:00AM SM Dimension

"Serenity, wake up kudasai...."

Selenity shook Usagi gently. "You need to get up. You need to get ready for your plane, kudasai, Serenity..."

Selenity sighed. Sitting with her legs under her, she watched her daughter sleep. She shook her head, if there was only a way....her eyes brightened. Of course! Why hadn't she thought of this before? She stood up and then closed her eyes. Selenity concentrated and spoke in the loudest voice she could muster, *SERENITY, GET UP NOW OR YOU SHALL BE LATE!!*

Usagi's eyes popped open as did her mouth, emitting a blood curdling scream, waking up Chibi-Usa and the two cats......not to mention the rest of the shrine. Selenity popped one eye open after the scream stopped. 'I just knew I was going to go deaf someday, but not THIS soon!'

She looked towards Usagi. "Are you finished now, Serenity?"

"Quite."

"Good. Then I suggest you get ready. You don't have much time before it's time for your plane."

Usagi gasped, jumped up, grabbed Chibi-Usa's hand and ran for her clothes. Instead running into a group of curious people at the door, making a big crash. Otherwise, creating a big pile of people on the floor. Selenity sighed. This was going to be a long day, and it hadn't even started yet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tokyo International Airport, Japan September 29, 1994 05:12AM SM Dimension

Feet pounded the floor as Usagi ran. '47th gate....where is it??'

Usagi looked at her ticket then up above. '43rd gate. It's coming up.'

Just as the rest of the group got there, she started to run again. Everyone groaned. Haruka frowned, "Just what I need at five o'clock in the morning. A five hundred meter dash across an airport. Can this get any better?"

Michiru smiled as she ran. Suddenly, Usagi stopped. Selenity came within an inch of her before stopping as well. The others weren't so lucky, making another mountain of bodies. Usagi groaned from the bottom. "Get off....kudasai..."

Selenity gripped the ground before jumping up, making everyone fly backwards and land on the cement tiles. She landed on her feet and looked back, sweat dropping at the sight she saw. Her eyes went to her daughter and granddaughter, moaning on the ground, then to the three cats on the ground, then to the eight senshi in the back. She blinked. "Lovely..."

She looked at the watch that Setsuna had given her. Then she looked at her daughter who was just starting to get up, panicked. "Serenity, your plane leaves in ten minutes. I suggest everyone get up so we can make it!"

Usagi gasped and ran, grabbing the two selected cats on the way. Selenity picked Chibi-Usa and ran after Usagi. Artimus and the eight senshi just stood there. Hotaru looked up at Setsuna. "Do you think we can catch up?"

"The chances of that would be pretty slim," said Ami.

Hotaru bunched her hands into fists. "I'm still going to try."

She ran, hoping to catch up with them. Rei and Ami looked at each other before running. Then Makoto and Minako, then Haruka, Michiru and Sestuna ran to catch up. Usagi went to the desk. "I have three tickets for the flight leaving for Amerika at 5:40AM."

The secretary nodded. "Let me see them."

Usagi handed her the tickets. The secretary wrote something down on it. "Very well. Your seats are A1, B1 and C1. Do you have any luggage you would like to check in, or is that all you have?"

Usagi blinked. The rest of their luggage was in their sub-space pockets, so all they had out were their knapsacks. "Hai, this is it."

The secretary nodded once again before smiling. "They have already boarded. Kudasai enjoy your flight on Tokyo International."

Usagi smiled. "Arigatou gozaimasu."

She looked back towards her senshi and the one white cat. "I guess we will see you later."

Everyone nodded before enveloping the three in a group hug. "WE'LL MISS YOU!!!"

Selenity nodded before saying, "We'd better go." The three waved goodbye before stepping on plane, not knowing that anything was going to happen to them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selenity sighed as she leaned back in her seat. The plane was about to take off. She looked down at the blue jeans and white shirt she was giving to wear. Not what she would've liked but better than nothing. Usagi and Chibi-Usa had fallen asleep a little while ago. She gently played with her daughter's hair. How she had missed her.

Being a dead goddess of the moon certainly hadn't been easy. Especially watching her daughter grow in the loving care of another. She had wanted to snatch Serenity back and never let go but she knew that she could not. Then the day that Serenity found out she was Sailormoon....that was priceless. Selenity would never forget it. Nor would she forget the look on Luna's face during some of her training.

Selenity chuckeled, thinking about it. It had been said that her daughter had been the first Senshi of the Moon. They were wrong. The whole line of Royalty had been senshis. Although, her daughter had taken it much better than she had. Selenity blushed. The whole solar system had nearly been deaf when she found out. Who said she was always so calm and collected? She had been even worse as a child than Serenity. That was saying a lot.

Selenity's thoughts were interrupted when the captain said they were ready for take-off. She buckeled her seat belt then looked out the window. It was strange really. She had been on planes before, but they were interGALACTIC planes, not international. They were much faster and more equipped. She sighed. This would take a while, and dawn hasn't even come.

She felt the plane move into motion, going along it's route so they could go east, towards California. They would then hop on another plane and fly to Texas. From there, to North Carolina. Serenity was going to go to Duke for college, but before that, a local high school. Selenity looked at Usagi with a sudden realization in her eyes. How exactly did Serenity pay for all of this???

She was about to find out when the plane shook. She blinked. They had taken to air a few minutes ago, so why was the plane shaking? Usagi moaned, opening her eyes very slowly. She looked at Selenity. "What was that, 'Kaasan?"

She shrieked when it bounced again. Chibi-Usa opened her eyes as well. "What's going on....?"

Selenity looked out her window. There was a black vortex in front of them. What was going on?? She looked towards the rest of the plane. There was nobody else on! Fear showed in her eyes as they were sucked in. Chibi-Usa climbed over her and Usagi to look out the window. "Wow! Look at all the lights! They look cool!"

Selenity looked at Usagi. "Cool....."

Usagi rolled her eyes. "What do you expect from a nine year old?"

There was the screech of steel and then the glow of red. The plane was on fire! They all screamed. Selenity looked at them. "We have to get off. The parachutes are near the door. We need to get them and jump off. This plane is going to blow up. Do you understand?"

The two nodded their heads in fright. Selenity nodded. "Go on then! I want you two off the plane as soon as possible."

They ran down the aisle for the parachutes that were hanging by the door. Selenity looked after them before grabbing the knapsacks and putting them in her sub-space pocket. Then she ran after them. They were trying to pull the door open. "Chibi-Usa, save your strength. I guarentee that you will need it later. Serenity , pull at the handel and I shall twist the wheel."

Usagi nodded and pulled while Selenity twisted. Selenity opened her eyes after a while and pulled on the door. "Serenity! Get ready to jump!"

Usagi gasped in surprise. "Demo, what about-"

"Just jump. I will find a way off. I promise. Your wishes will not be in vain, mesume. Now jump!!"

Chibi-Usa and Usagi nodded. "Right!"

They jumped. As the fire raced to her,Selenity's grip slipped and she fell backwards hitting her head and promptly falling unconcious...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When I say three, get out of the parachute! Hold on...."

Usagi looked down at the ocean. They were almost there....."Three!"

Usagi and Chibi-Usa tore off their parachutes and splashed into the water. Usagi looked for Chibi-Usa. "Grab my hand! We have to make it!"

Chibi-Usa grabbed it and Usagi pulled her in just in time before a wave piled over them. Usagi reached the top just when the plane exploded. She looked up, hoping to see her mother. She was highly disappointed. " 'Kaasan...you promised me..."

"Usagi! Look! It's Sobosan! She made it!"

Usagi looked and saw her. The rain pounded down on them. " 'Kaasan! Over here!"

Selenity looked at them then swam over. She stopped and gasped. Usagi and Chibi-Usa turned around and they too gasped. A hude tidal wave was coming, and it was big enough to kill them....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanq Kingdom, Japan September 29th, AC 198 07:07AM GW Dimension

"All right. Let's rest."

"Whoohoo! It's about time. Even the great Shinigami can't take this much work....specially on an empty stomach. Right Wu-man?"

"URUSAI, MAXWELL! WUFEI, NOT WU-MAN!"

"Whatever you say Wu-man."

There was growling heard. Heero looked at both of them, Wufei, who was pounding the crap out of Duo and Duo who was yelling that he surrendered. Heero rolled his eyes. Pathetic. He looked towards Quatre who was just lying on his back, resting from the 17 mile run around the kingdom. Trowa was just sitting on the rock, one foot on it with a arm atop of that and the other foot in the sand, looking at the rising sun.

He looked towards the ocean. Wait a minute, what was that? "Guys..."

They all looked towards him. He pulled out his gun. "Watch it. It may be the enemy."

They all nodded but Duo. "Awwwwww....but Heero. You gotta be kidding. OZ is gone. Finished. Kaput. Out of construction. Dead. Out of this solar system-"

"Drop it Maxwell."

Surprisingly, he did. They waited as three figures floated out of the ocean and on to the beach. They were surprised to see three young females, one looked the age of twenty-two, one looked sixteen and one looked nine. Harmless, but the weren't taking any chances. He readied his gun and pointed it at the lavender-haired one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selenity opened her eyes, as did Usagi and Chibi-Usa. She sat up and was about to stand when a voice came to her hears. An icy voice that only spoke in monotone.

"Stop where you are or omae o kuruso."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay! That's it! Sorry it took so long. Please review. Serenarey Chiba, out!
7:39 PM 6/22/01