Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Love That Never Ends ❯ The Love That Never Ends ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter two. We all love it.......

Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing, nor do I own Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon. They belong to their official owners somewhere in Japan. Good day.

~*...*~ Means talking in Lunarian
*....* Means talking in telepathy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Title: The Love That Never Ends
Author: Serenarey Chiba
Rating: PG.-13
Chapter 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-------------------------------- -----Refresh----------------------------------
Selenity opened her eyes, as did Usagi and Chibi-Usa. "Stop where you are or omae o kuruso."
-------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------

Sanq Kingdom, Japan September 29th, AC 198 07:16AM GW Dimension

Selenity froze. Usagi's eyes grew big and Chibi-Usa screamed. Wufei looked at Chibi-Usa. "Urusai!"

She stopped screaming. Who wouldn't? They all had guns. Heero narrowed his eyes at Selenity. "Get up."

She got up very slowly with her arms up beside her head. Duo went to check her for weapons, Wufei with Usagi and Trowa for Chibi-Usa. Duo grinned at Selenity. She glared at him. He laughed. "You know what?"

She kept glaring at him. "You're cute. You look pretty young too. How about we go on a date later on? I know this GREAT cuisine place..."

Usagi rolled her eyes. Chibi-Usa giggeled. Mostly because Selenity was a deep maroon now with embarressment. Trowa stood up. "She's clean."

Usagi glared. "She's nine! Duh! Why wouldn't she be-"

She stopped when there was a gun in her face. Wufei held it. "Urusai, onna. I do not want to hear you babble on about a nine-year-old. It is entirely too annoying. I will shoot you if you start up again, and believe me, it will be a quick death."

Usagi paled while Duo started to laugh. "Whoohoo! Yeah! You go, Wu-man! Tell that girl who's boss! Who's the man? Wu-man! Who's the man? Wu-"

He was cut off when Wufei held a gun to his face. Selenity took that as her cue to do a back roundhouse kick to Duo's head. Then a snap kick to Wufei's gun so that she held it and then did a backfist punch on him to knock him unconcious.

Heero pointed a gun at her, as did Quatre and Trowa. Usagi crawled up behind Selenity, and Chibi-Usa behind her. Selenity dropped it. Duo moaned. "That hurt...."

Selenity couldn't help but show her surprise, Usagi and Chibi-Usa didn't care if they showed theirs in the least. Usagi gasped. "I bet that hurt..."

Duo grinned as he got up. "It did, but nothing can keep the great Shinigami down."

He did one of those stupid cheesy laughs. Everyone sweat dropped. Heero looked at Selenity. "Come with us."

Selenity was about to say something when Usagi taunted, "Why should we?"

"Omae o kuruso if you don't."

"Oh wow. You don't know how scared I am. Are you going to tie me up too? That's not fair. I should be gagged."

Heero, Duo, Quatre and Trowa blinked. "Say that again?" asked Duo.

Selenity grinned. What a daughter she had. She was trying to distract them....and was doing a great job at it. Usagi slowly slid her eyes over to see Selenity. *You and Chibi-Usa get out of here. I'll distract them for as long as possible then I will try to reach you. Go.*

Selenity nodded. *Right.*

She grabbed Chibi-Usa's arm and teleported. Usagi smiled secretively. Heero paused, wondering where the two had gone. He kept the gun pointed at Usagi. "Where did they go?"

Usagi laughed. "Don't you know?"

He took the gun off of safety. Usagi paled. She gulped. "I don't know, truthfully. I mean, how could I know?!"

She glared. "Besides. Even if I did know, I'd never tell you."

Heero narrowed his eyes. He looked at Quatre. "Get her, and you two get Wufei. Make sure those two are nowhere near each other when he wakes. I don't want to hear her screaming."

He turned and started walking towards the palace. Quatre put Usagi's hands behind her. "I'm sorry to do this, but..."

Usagi glared. "Sure you are."

She looked forward. "Where are we going anyway?"

Quatre grinned. "To the Sanq Kingdom palace."

Her eyes widened as she looked back at him. "Palace? As in princess?"

"Yes."

"What is her name?"

"Miss Relena Peacecraft."

"Oh wow. Are you guys her bodyguards or something?"

Quatre looked at her. "Yes, we are."

Usagi narrowed her eyes. "What will you do to me?"

"I don't know. What should we do to you?"

She smiled. "Very funny."

"You're smiling, so I guess it is."

Usagi sighed. She frowned. 'A princess.....not again...'

"Escuse me?"

Usagi blushed. Did she say that out loud??? Ooops...

Quatre stopped, making her stop. Everyone else did too. "What do you mean by 'not again?' Do you know anyone else that is a princess?"

Usagi panicked. 'Good job, Odango Atama. You have done it once again! Now what will I tell them... The truth? No, they'll never buy it...ummm...'

She grinned. 'Perfect.'

She closed her eyes and laughed. Usagi then opened them and looked at Wufei. "I will tell you as soon as my friends get back and as soon as he wakes up."

Duo grinned. "Hey. That's no problem."

He nodded at Trowa and at once, they both dropped him. Usagi blinked. Wufei stirred, but didn't awaken. Duo slid on him so that they were face-to-face, and kissed him. Wufei eyes opened wide and saw Duo upon him. He screamed and jumped up, making Duo fly. "THAT'S IT MAXWELL!!!! SHINE!!! SHINE!!!!!!"

Duo ran. "Whoa! Come on, Wu-man! I had to wake you, and that was the only way! Honest!"

Wufei swung his katana in front of him while he ran. "You couldn't be honest if your life depended on it!!!"

"Awwww! I think that's a bit harsh!"

"Shine, Maxwell!"

Usagi sweatdropped. She looked at Trowa. "Does this happen a lot?"

Trowa looked at her and after a while, nodded.

"How much?"

"...Everyday...."

"Oh...really..."

Quatre looked at Heero. "You think we should get back? Miss Relena will be worried about us."

Heero frowned at the mention of her but replied, "Yes. We should. Those two will come when they find time."

He started towards the palace again. Quatre pushed her gently, and they started after Heero. Trowa looked back at Duo and Wufei, then started after them. Usagi gasped as she saw the palace. It wasn't all that big compared to the Moon Kindom Palace and the Crystal Tokyo Palace, but big enough. She frowned when they went through the entrance. Where were they going and when would-"

Hey thoughts were interrupted when a large scream erupted. She shrieked and would have fell forward if Quatre hadn't been holding her. She looked at him. "What was that?"

He looked scared. "Miss Relena..."

She quirked an eyebrow and looked to see who this 'princess' was. Someone with long brown hair and the most absurd outfit on came running down the hall and flying at Heero. She smashed into him and Usagi could tell he was used to it. "HEERO!! OH, I've been so worried! Where have you been??"

He was blue in the face. Usagi face-faulted. THIS was the princess?? C'mon! She was better than this twit! My gosh, she was choking the boy half to death! She growled. "HEY!! Get off of him! You're choking him!"

Relena got off of him, making him gasp in relief at the rush of air flowing into his lungs. She frowned in sympathy at him. His gratitude showed in his eyes for a quick second, then it was gone. Relena walked up to Usagi. "And who are you?"

Usagi glared and was about to answer, but was cut off by Heero. "We found her and two others washed up out of the ocean. They may be part of the enemy and until the others are found, they remain suspicious."

Relena gasped and rushed to him. "Oh Heero! Is she a captive?"

Usagi rolled her eyes in disgust. 'Next she'll probably be wondering if I should be put in the dungeon. Some princess. Geez...'

Trowa looked at her, then back at Relena. "Once Wufei and Duo stop fighting and come in, she'll call for her friends."

"How?"

"I don't know. Ask her."

Relena frowned, but then smiled cheerfully. "Well, until then, onegai come in to the family room and have a cup of tea. Want anything inparticular?"

Usagi sweat dropped. "Green tea?"

"Of course. Right this way and I'll ask someone to bring it to us. Quatre, please let go of her."

Quatre let go and they walked after Relena to the family room. Usagi frowned. 'And Luna said I was a complete ditz. Wait til she...'

Usagi stopped walking. her eyes went big and she panicked. 'LUNA! Oh no! Where is she and Diana?? Oh no, did we leave them on the plane? Okaasan is going to murder me! It was HER cat!'

She blushed when she saw everyone was looking at her. "Problem, miss?" Relena asked.

Usagi glared at the wanna-be princess and tossed her head. "No."

"Then let's be on our way."

Usagi followed her into a big room with six chairs and two couches, a fireplace and a table in back. Relena looked at her. "Please, sit wherever you want."

She went over and sat on the couch. The Gundam pilots went and sat in the chairs. They heard a loud yelling before Duo came rushing into the room with Wufei right behind him. Duo jumped over and into a chair and Wufei put his Katana up. Then he went and sat in a chair beside Duo. Duo gulped. Usagi blinked.

Relena smiled at her and got a glare. "You said you would call your friends? Do you need a phone?"

Usagi gave her a 'no' and concentrated. *'Kaasan, where are you?*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selenity promptly fell into the water when she heard Usagi's telepathic voice, surprising her. She came up with a shriek and swam to the bank. *Nani?*

*Where are you?*

Selenity blinked. *We're in a forest by a stream. I'm more or less IN the stream.*

*IN?*

*Yes. Why? Where are you?*

*I'm in the palace with this city's princess waiting for you guys to come.*

*Princess?*

*Just come and I will tell you.*

*If it's royalty, I don't think we'll be able to get in.*

*Teleport.*

*All right. Hold on.*

*Right. See you soon.*

Selenity sighed and climbed out. Well, her clothes were soaked. She concentrated and they were dry again. She looked around. "Chibi-Usa?"

"Over here, Sobosan!"

Selenity looked around and saw a pink fluff around a few trees. She walked over there and smiled. "What are you doing?"

"Just resting. Why? Are we going somewhere?"

"Yes. Grab my hand."

" 'Kay."

Chibi-Usa grabbed a hold of her hand and they vanished.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Usagi looked toward the door. She knew they would teleport there, she was sure of it. Sure enough, that's where they landed. Everyone gasped at their sudden appearance. Duo grinned. "Hey, pretty lady!"

Selenity looked up in shock, then frowned knowing who said that. Duo waved. Relena got up and approached them. She curtsied. "You must be this young lady's friends. I am Relena Peacecraft, princess of the Sanq Kingdom. And you are?"

Selenity blinked before answering, "Se..."

She searched frantically for a name before settling with one. "Selene Lunari."

Usagi blinked. Lunari? Relena smiled, before looking at Chibi-Usa. "And this little one is?"

Before Chibi-Usa could answer, Selenity replied, "Chibi-Usa....Chiba."

She winced at Usagi's cold glare. She felt Chibi-usa wince as well, only to the name. "Well, Ms. Lunari and Chiba, please sit down."

They sat on either side of Usagi. Relena smiled once more at her before asking, "And-"

"Watashi wa Tsukino Usagi."

"It's a pleasure."

Heero rolled his eyes before quickly cutting Relena off. He looked at Selenity. "What are you doing here and who do you work for?"

She narrowed her eyes and answered curtly, "I don't know why we're here and I don't work for anyone."

"Where are you from?"

She looked at Usagi then back at him. "Tokyo, Japan."

"Tokyo?"

"That's right."

"There is no such thing as Tokyo, Japan."

She masked her surprise and glared at him ruefully. "Then I don't know."

"I think you're lying and are a spy for OZ."

She blinked in confusion before looking at Usagi. Usagi shrugged.

*Oh...uh...'Kaasan?*

Selenity looked at her. *Nani? Something wrong?*

*Where are Luna and Diana?*

Selenity looked sharply at Usagi. *Weren't they in the knapsacks?*

*Yes...*

*Then I know where they are.*

She concentrated before three knapsacks came out of thin air and on to the floor. The pilots cocked their guns at the knapsacks. Usagi smiled and opened one while Chibi-Usa opened another. Two cats came up breathless. Usagi giggeled. "Oops! Sorry Luna."

"Yeah. Me too, Diana."

Luna jumped out and into Selenity's arms. "Hmmph! Well it's about time, we almost died in those contraptions."

"Luna..."

Luna looked at Selenity, then at the five guns pointing at her. She blinked before giving a huge sweat drop. Chibi-Usa ran in front of Luna. "She's okay!"

Duo dropped his gun. "The furball talked!"

Usagi stood up. 'I'm sure you'll get over it. Tell you what."

She came in close to Duo and whispered something in his ear. Duo grinned with pleasure before saying, "NO problem!"

He walked over to Relena and whispered something in her ear making her jump up and shriek, then run out. He promptly went to the doors, closed and locked them. Then he turned around and bowed. Everybody except Usagi and Heero were blinking in confusion. Usagi gave him a thumbs-up. Selenity looked at Usagi, as did everyone else.

"What did you say to him?"

Usagi winked at the old queen. "Tell ya later."

Selenity frowned. Heero looked at both of them before settling on Selenity. "I want to know who you are and where you came from."

She sighed. "Then I suppose I should start at the beginning. A thousand years ago, our time, there was a Moon Kingdom...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay. That's it. End of Capter Three. See you next time! Serenarey Chiba, out!
5:01 PM 8/11/01