Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Love That Never Ends ❯ The Love That Never Ends ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Whoohoo, chapter three...I need more starting lines...

Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing, nor do I own Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon. They belong to their official owners somewhere in Japan. Good day.

~*...*~ Means talking in Lunarian
*....* Means talking in telepathy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Title: The Love That Never Ends
Author: Serenarey Chiba
Rating: PG.-13
Chapter 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-------------------------------- -----Refresh----------------------------------
Selenity frowned. Heero looked at both of them before settling on Selenity. "I want to know who you are and where you came from."
She sighed. "Then I suppose I should start at the beginning. A thousand years ago, our time, there was a Moon Kingdom...."
---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------

Sanq Kingdom, Japan September 29th, AC 198 15:42PM GW Dimension

".....and that leads to our position as of right now."

Duo blinked. "Whoa. Talk about hardcore."

He looked at Usagi. "Marrying a man you hate? Man, I would absolutely hate the person that did that to me."

He stood up and did a few punches in the air. "I'd make sure they never breathed a single breath until they cut the deal off. I'd-"

"Duo...."

"Yeah, Selene?"

She looked up at him with tears shimmering in her eyes. Then she looked down to her hands folded upon her lap. Duo grew concerned. "What's wrong?"

"That person....that person that made the arrangements for their bethrothal...that was me..."

Duo's eyes widened. "You?!"

"Yes."

Wufei narrowed his eyes. "Of course. Only the yowaii would do such a thing, and she just proved it."

Selenity squeezed her eyes shut so the tears wouldn't escape. Usagi blinked in concern. Never in her life, had she seen her mother cry. Never; and here she was, close to doing so. She glared at Wufei. "Urusai, baka. You aren't helping our situation in the least. I suggest you be quiet before you get hurt."

Wufei stood up in outrage. "What did you say?"

Usagi stomped up to him. "Read my lips. I-suggest-you-be-quiet-before-you-get-hurt. Simple enough for you, Einstein?!"

Wufei's face grew red. He swung his katana at her. "You dare go against me, you weakling?!"

Usagi gritted her teth, trying to keep her temper in check. She looked at Selenity and calmed. "Maybe we should have this at a more appropriate time and place."

Wufei smirked. "You're backing down."

"No. Not at all. I need to rest, and so do my companions. At dusk, we will finish this fight. Agreed?"

She stuck out her hand. Wufei looked at it, then back at her. He brought his hand up and grasped hers. "Agreed."

Usagi gave him a curt nod before going to help Selenity and go to their rooms. As she walked out with Quatre guiding them, he watched, and wondered why he did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quatre pointed a little farther ahead of them. "Just a little farther."

Selenity had her head bowed the whole way, ashamed. Luna walked beside her. "You can't be ashamed, Seleni- Selene. You need to let some of your anger out."

Selenity lifted her head. "What anger? I don't have any. Why would you say such a thing?"

Her eyes flashed. Usagi shook her head. " 'Kaasan, even I know when something's up. You aren't yourself."

Selenity looked at her. *I will explain later.*

*After you get some rest?*

*Yes.*

Usagi smiled and then ran to catch up with Quatre.

They reached their rooms and Usagi watched as Chibi-Usa, Selenity, Luna and Diana went in. Quatre looked at her. "This is your room, Miss Usagi."

She walked in and surveyed it. She looked towards the bed and grinned sleepily. Then she looked around the room. "What's wrong, Miss Usagi?"

"Is there an alarm clock in here?"

Quatre smiled. "No. There isn't. But if you want, I'll come in and wake you around 6:30PM. We can buy you a clock tomorrow."

Usagi looked at him and nodded. "All right. Thank you, Quatre."

"You are most welcome and have a pleasant sleep."

Usagi smiled as he went out and closed the door with a click. She yawned and stretched. "Time for beddy-bye."

She took off her broach and put it on the table next to her bed. Then she layed down, intending for good dreams to come.

*Dream Sequence*

She was stuck. There was no getting out now. Serenity-hime turned to face her enemy. A huge, shadowed machine came in her view. She gasped as it pointed it's laser sword at her. Serenity backed up towards the wall. What the heck was that thing? The eyes of the machine glowed green and then went dark.

It seemed as if the machine itself had shut down. She sighed in relief before seeing that a compartment in the middle had opened up. Serenity squinted to see that a figure was standing right under the machine. It looked like a young boy. She blinked in confusion. Where had he come from?

He held up a control of sorts and pressed a button. Serenity tilted her head, looking at him. A sudden flash lighted the area and she covered her eyes, not being used to it. She blinked, her vision gradually getting clearer. Serenity looked at the machine that had terrified her so much, now seeing what it looked like.

She couldn't explain what it looked like. Interesting enough that it looked kind of harmless with light. She almost laughed. Harmless? Not even close. It looked like it could cause a lot of damage. Serenity then looked at the boy and gasped. He was barely sixteen, and he piloted that thing? Amazing...

He wore chinese-style clothing and wore his sleek black hair in a tight ponytail. She winced. Too tight for her liking. He also had the most intriguing eyes, they looked black as night. His face was set in a scowl though, as he held a gun at her. She studied him further and couldn't help but see just how cute he was.

As he pulled the trigger and the bullet raced towards her with a blast, she saw that he looked exactly like...

Wufei.

*Dream Sequence End*

Usagi struggled and cried out. Would the dream never end? She felt herself dieing a thousand times, without an aid of help from anyone. The dream just kept repeating itself. She thrashed, getting tangled within the sheets.

"Serenity! Serenity! Wake up, please!"

Selenity shook Usagi over and over as tears clouded her vision. She wiped at them and rolled her eyes. Her hormones were just at work today. One thing she liked about being dead. She hadn't had to worry about them at all, and now they were suddenly rushing back at her full force. Jeesh.... She could now officially say she was a full-blooded lunarian. For all the good it did her.

Luna jumped on the bed and looked at Selenity. "Let a pro show you how it's done."

"Of course. I'm out of practice."

Luna and Selenity both laughed. Then Luna brought out her claws. She settled down, aiming her jump, and then pounced. She settled upon Usagi's face and then went into a scratching frenzy. Selenity came pretty close to sweat dropping. "I am pretty sure that anyone would wake up if somebody...or something was doing that to their face."

Usagi woke with a scream. "LUNA!!! I told you not to do that again!!"

Serenity nodded. "I have to say that's she right. That was a little too severe, Luna. And you went through this every single day?"

Luna shrugged. "Only when she couldn't get her butt up."

"Which was when?"

"Everyday."

"Oh."

Usagi glared at Luna. Then she grabbed her pillow and hit both her and Selenity with it. Selenity gasped in surprise. Then Usagi jumped out of bed, ran towards the closet and shut herself in it. Selenity just stood there in shock while Luna cleaned herself. Selenity blinked. "What did I do?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wufei looked at his watch. One more hour left before their duel. "I will not lose to a yowaii onna."

Trowa glanced at him. "Don't underestimate her. She is stronger than you think."

"What?! That onna?!"

Trowa nodded. "She knows more about fighting than you think. And her older friend, Selene, beat you easily. As if there wasn't anything to it. I could tell the younger one knew something as well. You could tell by her eyes."

Heero nodded as well. "I agree. Plus, that story that Selene told us, if true, then they have been fighting a lot longer than we have. Take it into consideration."

Wufei looked at them, then at Quatre and Duo. "And what do you two think?"

Duo shrugged. "She is strong. Selene also knocked you cold too!"

Wufei glared and then looked at Quatre. Quatre looked at him evenly. "All of them are strong. I don't doubt that the cats could defeat you as well. Looks like they have been in many scrapes too."

"CATS??"

Quatre nodded. "Yes."

Wufei looked at Trowa. "You have to be kidding."

Trowa shook his head. Wufei blinked. Then mumbeled, "Cats...pathetic..."

He then looked at his watch again. "Isn't that onna up yet?!"

As if on cue, Usagi, Selenity, Chibi-Usa and the two cats walked in the room. Everyone had changed into something they felt more appropriate. Usagi took her role as her past self, Serenity-hime, Selenity put on her gown from when she died in the Silver Millenium, and Chibi-Usa was in the outfit of when she first came to 20th century Tokyo.

Wufei glared at Usagi. "It's about time-"

He started patronizing her when he was cut short by her outfit. She looked....stupendous...beautiful even! Wufei mentally hit himself. She is not beautiful, damnit! She is the yowaii onna he has now sworn to defeat. A onna that hurt his pride and should only have death in her future. He nodded.

"You aren't going to fight me in that ridiculous outfit, are you?"

Serenity-hime quirked one eyebrow. "Ridiculous? Surely, you jest."

Wufei pointed his katana at her. "You can't fight me in that!"

Serenity blinked. "Why not?"

"Because...!"

Serenity smiled. "Because?"

"I...I...I think it's..umm..."

Serenity frowned and nodded. "I understand," is what she said, but you could just see her shoulders shake as she contained her laughter. Wufei scowled at her, causing her to explode with laughter. "Arrrgh, onna! For your sake, I will wait until we get outside."

"Gee, thanks a lot," Serenity said dryly.

Serenity followed Wufei out of the palace to his training grounds. Selenity and the others followed. Wufei held his katana and got into a fighting stance. Serenity just stood there. "Whoever wins this fight will be declared the stronger person. Ready.."

"Hey! Hold on!"

Wufei said something beneath his breath, then yelled, "Nan, onna?!"

"I don't have a weapon. I don't think it would be quite fair if you had one and I did not."

"FINE!"

Wufei threw down his katana and put his fists up. "Better?"

"Much."

"Fine! Then the match shall begin!"

Serenity just stood there, arms crossed and a smug look on her face. Wufei growled and the charged towards her. He flipped over her before delivering a kick to her head. Her eyes widened as she barely blocked it. He landed on the grass and did a quick leg sweep. She jumped up and flipped backwards a couple of times to give herself a little lee-way.

"Stop moving around and fight me!" yelled Wufei. He raced toward her, giving her a punch to the face. Then he whirled around and gave ger a spinning back kick to her back, making her fly forward and hit the grass hard. As both his feet landed on the ground, he put his hands on his hips. "Do you give up, onna?"

Selenity looked at Serenity and then at Wufei. She narrowed her eyes in thought. 'He doesn't know what he's getting himself into.'

Chibi-Usa just slit her eyes. 'Oh brother. Is he in for it!'

Heero looked at Serenity. "I guess this battle is finished."

Selenity looked at him. "Not quite. Look."

He did, as did the others. Duo gasped. "Whoa! She's getting up!"

Indeed she was. Serenity pushed herself up with ease, as if the hits he gave her were nothing. She brushed off her gown and turned to face him. Her eyes glinted as she walked to him. Chibi-Usa smiled, before running up to get a closer look. Everyone followed her until they were only about a foot away from the fighters.

Serenity walked towards Wufei slowly, stopping right in front of him. "I'm going to give you some advice, Wufei," she said mysteriously.

He tensed, ready for anything. She came close, near enough for him to feel her breath on his ear. "Never, ever, piss off a lunarian. You will regret it, severely."

His eyes widened as he saw her smile. Then, out of nowhere, a punch to his diaphragm came. Wufei gasped in surprise at the force of it, and because he was unaware of it coming. He went down to his knees, pleading for air. Wufei looked up, only to make contact with her foot, throwing him in the air and into the dense forest behind them.

Serenity looked in the direction he had flew in before saying, "I think he regrets what he said now."

She looked at the pilots. "You think?"

The pilots were speechless as Chibi-Usa jumped for joy and Selenity laughed. Serenity showed them the victory sign before looking into the forest. "Wufei, I will prove to you that I am very capable od foing what you do, even if I am a onna. I will."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can we say that three is complete? Yeah! All right! see you in the next chapter of "The Love That Never Ends"! Serenarey Chiba, out!
9:54 AM 9/1/01