Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Time Passes By ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

In a nice afternoon at Hirikawa Shrine, four girls were sitting at the living room. One of them had blue short hair, she was reading a book. beside her was a tall, brunnete haired that was on a ponytail. There were two girls sitting on a couch, one with a long, golden yellow hair, with a red-orange bow on. And the other was a girl with a blonde hair, that was up in two buns on each side. It was usually peaceful, but not today. Serena, the girl with two buns, was constantly whining at Mina, the girl with the golden yellow hair. Amy, the blue-haired girls, and Lita, the brunnette girl, were trying to calm them down.

"Miiiinnnaaaaa.....you can't be doing this tooooo meeeee.." Serena whined even more.

"Oh, Serena! Stop it! you may be my cousin, but that doesn't really mean that I can let do all you want." She said crossing her arms.

"But that's not fair-- Oh yeah, what happened with your boyfriend, Ken?" Serena asked her.

"Don't you dare bring up that topic. He's my ex-boyfriend!" She snapped back.

"Oooohhhh.... what happened to you guys?" She asked to annoy her cousin.

"SERENA-"

*ahem*

Mina was not able to finish her sentence, because a girl with a raven hair, came in with five unknown guys. They turned around to face them.

"We have visitors." Raye said in a casual voice, but gave a look to Serena and Mina.

"It's been a long time since we had visitors." Amy spoke up.

"We use to have alot of visitors, not until Serena was too loud, and the visitors were annoyed, so they left." Raye said with a cross voice.

"Heeeeeeeeyyyyy..... That's not true...." She said in a small voice.

"Hey, babes!" A guy with chestnut hair that was put on braids spoke up from the group.

"My name is Dou Maxwell." He continued.

"Hello. My name is Amy. This is Lita, Serena, Mina, and Raye." Amy replied pointing to each of the girls.

"My name is Quatre Winner." A boy with a blonde hair spoke up.

"Heero Yuy." A boy with a messy brown hair said monotonously.

"Trowa Barton." A tall boy with hair that's covering one of his eye said.

"Wufei Chang." A chinese guy with black hair, that was put on a tight ponytail said.

"Well, what can I do for you?" Raye asked them.

"Well, you could go out with me." Dou said with a grin.

"Shut up, Maxwell." Wufei snapped at him.

"Sorry for my friends rudeness. Were kind of new here, and I can't contact my advisors after a month for the whereabouts of my house. So we decided to come to the local temple to ask if we could stay here, until that time comes." Quatre said politely.

"Hmmmm.. We'll have to think about it. Give us a minute." Raye replied to him.

The girls went outside to talk whether the guys could stay or leave.

"So? What should we do?" Lita asked them.

"I say... We let them stay." Mina said in a loud voice.

"It's nice to have company. It's been a very long time since we had company." Amy said looking up in the sky.

"All right... How about you Serena?" Lita asked looking at Serena.

"It's okay with me, as long as they can cook as good as Lita." Serena replied.

"SERENAAA!!!! Can't you be serious for once? And why do I even bother to keep you here with us in the temple? I can easily kick you out, since this is MY temple." Raye screamed at Serena.

"You wouldn't!!" Serena screamed back.

"I would, Meat-ball head!" Raye snapped back.

With all the yelling outside, the boys weren't really sure what's going on.

"Is it just me, or do they remind me of Wufei and Dou?" Quatre asked the guys.

"Hnn." Was the reply.

After a couple minutes, the girls came back. Serena looked like she was pouting, and Raye looked like she was about to kill. The rest of the girls were just shaking their heads in disapprovement.

"Well, we have come to our decision." Amy spoke up.

"What is it going to be?" Dou asked in a nervous voice.

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?

PLEASE E-MAIL ME TO KNOW IF IT WAS OKAY OR BAD, OR GOOD…

JA NE!