Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Time Passes By ❯ Chapter 2

[ A - All Readers ]

-------------

LAST TIME

-------------

"What's you decision?" Dou asked nervously.

"Our decision is.." Amy spoke up.

-----------------------------------

"Our decision is... you guys can stay." Amy said calmly.

"YEAH!!!" Dou yelled.

"SHUT-UP MAXWELL. We did not need to ask help from weak onnas/women anyways." Wufei said disgustingly.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING WEAK???!!!" Raye screamed at him.

"So you say you're not weak?" Wufei snapped at her.

"WHY YOUUUUU..." Raye was on fire. She was so mad.

It took all four girls to just calm Raye down. After she was calmed down, Dou asked where their room was. Raye stood up.

"This place is pretty big. So we decided to do something." Raye said a bit annoyed.

"Each of has our own hallway." Amy quickly said.

"Each hallway has three rooms, and maybe a washroom." Lita said.

"Why don't we start the tour!!??" Mina asked the guys.

"SURE!!" Dou yelled.

"Raye?" Mina asked her.

"All right. Follow me." She said a little calmed down.

They rounded a corner from the living room, and entered a hallway that had shades of silver. And there was a plague that had "MOON" in it.

"This is Serena's hallway." Raye said completely calmed down.

Serena opened a door that had "CRYSTAL" in it. When she opened it, it revealed a room with silver highlights. And on the ceiling, there was a moon, and stars.

"Dou, you can stay here." Serena said happilly.

"Oh, and my room is just across yours. And the other room is just vacant." Serena continued on pointing to door with "CRECENT" and "SILVER" in it.

"You can drop off your stuff here, and you can continue on with us, or you can stay." Raye told him.

"I'll drop my stuff and continue on." Dou said with a grin.

After that, they rounded another hallway, and entered a hallway with different shades of blue, baby blue, midnight blue, and navy blue, with icicles pointing down wards from the top of the walls. Once they got in it, they felt a little cold, just being in the room. It too, had a plague with "MERCURY" in it.

"This is Amy's hallyway." Raye told the guys.

Amy opened a room with "ICE" in it. It revealed a room with light blue and white highlights in it, and icicles on top of the walls.

"Hiiro, you can stay here." Dou said with a smirk.

"Hn." Hiiro said dropping of his stuff.

"My room will be across yours, and the other room is vacant." Amy said pointing to a room with "WATER" and "BLUE" in it.

After that they rounded yet another hallway. They were greeted with somewhat a horizon of a setting sun. It was light yellow to dark orange in the bottom. It had a plague that says "VENUS" in it.

"This is Mina's hallway." Raye announced.

Mina opened a room with "HORIZON" in it. It revealed a room different shades of yellow, light orange and dark orange. And on the ceiling, it had the planet Venus.

"I'll stay here. It reminds me of home." Quatre said smiling as he dropped of his stuff.

"If you need anything, I'll be on my room." Mina said brightly while pointing to a room with "LOVE" in it.

"The other room is vacant, I don't have use for it, if you want to, you can use it." Mina said pointing to another room with "CHAIN" in it.

"Thank you, Miss Mina." Quatre politely thanked her.

"Please, no formalities." Mina chuckled.

Quatre nodded his head. They rounded a couple hallways. They entered a hallway with fire painted on the bottom of the walls, and had different shades of red. Being there made the guys a little hot because of the atmosphere. It had a plague with "MARS" in it.

"This, is my hallway." Raye said with a smile.

"It feels like this place is on fire..." Dou said fanning himself with his hand.

"Hn."

"You'll get use to it." Serena said cheerfully.

"Hey Wu-man! Maybe you can stay here, with your hot tempered head." Dou said with a grin.

"MAXWELL! SOONER I'LL GET YOU'RE BRAID! AND DON'T EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN!!" Wufei screamed at him.

"Besides, I think this place is a little too hot for him." Raye said with a smirk.

"Fine! I'll prove it to you onna, that I can handle this place finely." Wufei snapped at her.

"Let's see about that." Raye said calmly.

She opened a room with "TALISMAN" on it. It revealed a room similar with the paintings on the hallway. A fiery fire was on the bottom of the wall, and different shades of blood red, and a lighter red, and on the ceiling, there was the red planet, Mars. Wufei dropped his stuff on the room.

"Oh, and don't go to either rooms, because one of them is my room and the other one is the meditating room, where the fire is." As she pointed to a room with "FIRE" and "MEDITATING ROOM" in it.

"Hehheeheh.. I remembered when Serena put the fire out in the room. Raye was furious." Mina said with a giggle.

"Oh yeah... that reminds me... SERENA!!! YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!! I HAVEN'T GOTTEN THE CHANCE TO PUNISH YOU FOR DOING THAT!! YOU DID THAT ABOUT FOUR TIMES!! MEATBALL HEAD!!!" Raye was screaming her head off, while Serena was hiding behind Mina with a giggle.

It took a while for Raye to calm down. The girls promised her that Serena will clean the whole temple for a month, after getting Serena to do it, Raye was calm.

"Now to the last hallway, Lita's hallway." Raye said still a bit annoyed.

They went to a hallway with different shades of light and dark green, and on the top were thunderbolts. There was a plague that had "JUPITER" on it.

Lita opened a room with "NATURE" on it. It revealed a room with different shades of green on it, a bit if thunderbolt, here and there, and on the ceiling was the planet Jupiter. Trowa dropped his stuff off.

"If you need anything, I'll be in my room, which is across yours." Lita said pointing to a room with "THUNDER" in it.

"The other room, is just extra." She added pointing to a room with "POWER" on it.

"We'll be in the living room, if you need anything." Raye said.

"I'll be in the kitchen, cooking." Lita exclaimed.

"OOOHHHHH!! FOOOOOODDDD!! YUMMMYYY....." Serena said getting hungry with the thought of food.

"She reminds me of Dou." Quatre said sighing dissaprovingly.

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?

PLEASE E-MAIL ME TO KNOW IF IT WAS OKAY OR BAD, OR GOOD…

JA NE!