Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Time Passes By ❯ Chapter 3

[ A - All Readers ]

------------------

LAST TIME

-----------------

"OOHHH!! FOOOODDD!! YYUUMMMYY…" Serena said getting hungry with the thought.

"She just reminds me of Dou.." Quatre said sighing.

--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------

Riiiiinngggg…….. Riiiiinnnnggggg…

"Hello, Hirikawa Shrine." Mina said with a cheery voice.

"Oh, ok. Hold on-Aaaammmmyyyyy… phooonnneee." Mina screamed over the phone

"Coming…." Amy running to the phone.

"A girl from class is asking for you, I think its Motoki." Mina whispered as she handed Amy the phone, and left.

When Mina left Amy alone, and went to the living room to join the others.

"How was school today?" Lita asked

"The same old boring stuff." Serena said yawning.

"Yeah." Mina and Raye chorused.

Knock…Knock… Knock….

"Coming!" Raye said walking to the door.

"Oh! It's you. What do you need?" Raye asked the guy

"Is Mina here?" A familiar voice was heard that sent chills into Mina.

"Oh Mina. Can I talk to you? Just for a moment." He pleaded.

"Oh all right, just for a moment, Ken." Mina sighed.

Raye gave a her a warning look. The guys came out from their rooms.

"Who are these people?" Ken asked Mina dangerously.

"Their just visitors, staying here for the moment. And besides, why would you care?" Mina said disgustingly at him.

"Fine. C'mon. I need to talk to you outside, alone." He said.

Mina rolled her eyes, and sent a look to the girls that said "It's okay." As she walked out of the room followed by Ken.

"Wow… Who was that?" Dou asked them as they sat down.

"Mina's supposedly ex-boyfriend." Serena said yawning.

"He seems tacky-

before Dou could finish his sentence they heard screaming from outside to where Mina and Ken were talking.

The group got up and open the door slightly, and saw Mina yelling at Ken.

"NO!" Mina yelled at Ken.

`WHAT!?!" He asked sinisterly.

"I SAID NO! ARE YOU DEAF? I KNOW YOU WERE JUST USING ME!" Mina screamed out in anger.

"WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT TO ME?" He screamed at her.

"YOU WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT ME! JUST ADMIT IT, YOU NEED ME!" He yelled at her.

"NO! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT NEEDS ME! AT FIRST I THOUGHT THAT YOU REALLY LOVED ME, BUT NOW I KNOW…. YOU'RE JUST USING ME!!" She yelled at him.

Ken slapped Mina across the face, and grab Mina's hand and held her closer to him. A tear slid down Mina's cheek.

The girls and guys saw this. It made the girls so mad. Wufei muttered something about no honor. The girls just couldn't watch this.

"I would leave her alone if I were you!" Lita said madly, her hands forming a fist.

"She's my girlfriend! I can do anything to her, if I want to!" He snapped at them.

"You're at the wrong place to be saying that. And besides, you're her EX-boyfriend." Raye said trying to calm her self down.

Ken finally pushed Mina away and letting go of her. She fell to the ground, and Serena was running to her, worried.

"You'll be mine, no matter what." Ken said sinisterly

"I wouldn't come back if I were you." Raye was soo mad.

Finally Ken left. The girls ran to Mina who was in the ground. Soon the guys followed them.

"You know you guys, I could have handled it." Mina said trying to force a smile, but they knew better, even the G-boys knew through her eyes.

"Yeah right, You would have tons of bruises before he lets you go." Lita said mad at the guy that just hit her friend.

"Mina, are you okay?" Serena asked her friend and cousin with worry written all over her face.

"I'm okay, really…"Mina said brushing her hair out of her face, as a bruise appeared by her forehead.

"MINAKO AINO! There's a bruise in your head!! How could you say that you're okay?" Serena's voice raised with anger.

"Are there any other bruises?" Lita asked her.

There was silence. Mina kept quiet, and did not say anything.

"Mina! You have to tell us!" Amy was almost yelling.

The girls were surprised, because Amy never yelled, and was never this mad before.

Mina nodded her head.

"Ohhhh… that guy will get it this time…" Lita said as she walked away, but was stopped by Mina.

"No. Just leave it Lita." Mina said in a small voice.

"Awwww.. C'mon Mina.." Serena said slapping her back.

Mina yelled in pain.

"Wha-? What's wrong?" Serena asked confuse.

"That hurts…." Mina replied.

"But.. But… I always have slapped you there before." Serena was really getting worried.

"Let's go inside, and I'll show…" Mina's voice trailed off.

The rest of the girls and guy followed her. Inside, they settled themselves in the couch. Trowa, and Hiiro, just stood up leaning on the wall. Mina started to unbutton her shirt. She unbuttoned the first three buttons, and lowered her shirt, and she turned around. The sight of what the people saw made them gasp, even most of the boys. Hiiro, Trowa, and Wufei were just shocked, but did not show it. There, on her back was a bruise, and a big one too, it was purplish-blue. She buttoned her shirt back.

"I'm going to my room." She said sadly.

"Who would do such a thing?" Quatre recovered from the shock.

"Ken." Raye said plainly, with a hint of anger in her eyes.

"Who is this Ken guy anyway? And why would Mina date such a horrible guy?" Quatre asked them.

"Welll… when they met, Ken seemed like the guy that is sweet, nice, and would really love somebody, because most guys just want to sleep with Mina." Serena started.

"Well, Mina was happy. But then after that, we didn't even know why she broke up with him." Amy stated.

"How could we not see it?" Raye said as she stood up, as Wufei muttered injustice, and no honor, and weak onna. Raye heard him, and was frantic.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL MINA WEAK!!??" Raye screamed at him.

"You cannot let you're emotions get in the way." Wufei said calmly.

"She needs a break. A lot happened to her. Her family gone, and other worst things in her past, that I do not know all of it!" Serena screamed at him.

"What past?" Amy and Lita asked her at the same time.

"Woooppss…. Forget what I said…I said nothing….and I mean nothing." Serena was hesitating.

"You're hiding something…Serena.. is there something you know, and we don't?" Raye asked her daringly.

"Oh all right…. But promise me…DO NOT TELL ANYBODY ELSE ABOUT IT!!" Serena made sure…

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?

PLEASE E-MAIL ME TO KNOW IF IT WAS OKAY OR BAD, OR GOOD…

JA NE!