Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Time Passes By ❯ Chapter 4

[ A - All Readers ]

--------------------------

LAST TIME

--------------------------

"You guys have to promise me….DO NOT TELL ANYBODY ELSE ABOUT IT!!" Serena made sure.

--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------

"We promise."

"But what makes this past of her, so secretly?" Dou asked her.

"She has the worst past of all five of us. I'm not sure about you guys though, but it was barbaric." Serena replied.

"Whoa! Serena, the meatball head, said a big word?" Raye asked in surprise.

"Heeeeeeyyyy!" She whined.

"You guys this is not the time to be fighting! Now tell us Mina's past." Lita demanded.

"Weelll… when Mina was young….

--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------

"Mina was forced to do everything. She could not do anything what she wanted. When she was about eight, she was abused by her father, and her mother didn't even care. Mrs. Aino, is not Mina's real mother. She took her in. Well, anyways, she was just abused by her father. But I'm glad he did not rape her. He just hurt her. I think that her mother did care, but her father did not let her do anything. Mina was kidnapped when she was nine, and was kidnapped again when she was eleven, and again when she was fourteen. The last time she was kidnapped was four years ago, which was when she was fourteen. She was threatened by rape, and her life. If she did not give up, she would not be the person that she is right now. She might be… be… dead, if she did not give up. Even when she was hurt real badly, she still did not give up. Before she was just an emotionless kid, who would soon follow her dream. When I met her, she did not talk, she just listened, and I could here her sing. Her voice was just beautiful, when I would listen to her sing, sometimes I felt like all my fears and problems were gone. She would answer me through "Hn's" and "Hmm.." and sometimes, she would just nod. When I would listen to her sing, sometimes I felt like all my fears and problems were gone. She was very unhappy, and emotionless. It took me almost a year and a half to bring her back to the real her. The cheerful, happy, Mina. I still cannot shake off the look in her eyes, those blue emotionless, eyes. It was scary. I was scared. I tried to forget them, but I just could not. It would give me nightmares. She had a big scar in her stomach, and I think that the scar is still there. It was her proof of her hardness in her past. And before, she had scars and gashed in her back, but I think the scars are gone now. She would always hear her parents fighting, and her father would always hit her mother. Then one time, her father and mother had a fight, and got the house on fire, good thing Mina got out safely. But most people thought she got caught in the fire and died. She wondered the streets, she was threatened by a lot of gangs, mostly with the guys. Then, Mrs. Aino saw her on the streets, and decided to take her in. We're cousins through name, not blood." Serena finished her story.

"Gosh, I never knew Mina had that past." Lita said a little embarrassed.

"She would always worry about us all the time. When our families were lost, she was the one that comforted us." Raye said in a small voice.

"Yes, I would not be the person who I am right now. I may have not be able to go on in my life, my studies, when I lost my family. But Mina helped me let go of the past, and told me to follow my dreams." Amy said in a small voice.

"You're right. When grandpa died, I was going to leave, and did not know if could take on these priestess stuff. The temple would have been long gone by now. But thanks to her, she helped me through things." Raye said in a sad voice.

"To come to think about it. I would not be such a good cook right now. I guess I was so shocked about the news about my family, that I did not know what to do anymore. Then Mina came, and lighten my life." Lita said with a sigh.

"It's bad enough that she lost three families." Serena said in a small voice.

"Wow.. wow.. hold on… you said that Mina had only two family. The one with the abusive father, and Mrs. Aino… What do you mean by three?" Dou had a questioned face.

"Yes.. you did mention only two." Quatre spoke up.

"Welll, it's hard to explain…" Amy said in a low voice.

There was a moment of silence. Then they could here a voice singing angelically. Her voice was very soothing.

--------------------------------------------------------------- -------------

Dou's P.O.V. (point of view)

"Wow….. This is her voice? Serena was right… it does seem to just relieve your problems. All I would like to do right now is just sleep, with her singing. It's… it's hard to explain with words…."

--------------------------------------------------------------- -------------

Quatre's P.O.V.

" I never knew she had this kind of voice. I feel like I'm in… heaven. I feel like I'm back home with my family, listening to my sister. But somehow, she sounds even better than my sister. But somehow, she sounds sad, alone…. Right now I'm speechless.. Now words would come out of my mouth. It's this feeling that I'm longing for…"

--------------------------------------------------------------- -------------

Hiiro's P.O.V.

"Hnn… I guess she was right. She sounds unhappy, but her voice is…. Is.. I don't think any my words could even explain that. Somehow, I feel something. Can she really do this? I mean I'm the Perfect Soldier. No one has ever softened me before the little girls came. But ever since that…. I felt nothing… Hnn…"

--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------

Trowa's P.O.V.

"Hmmmm…..I never heard this voice before…She's different from most of the girls… These girls are different… There's something in them that is very different…

--------------------------------------------------------------- -------------

Wufei's P.O.V.

"This onna can sing? I guess not all women are the same. Hmmmm… There is something in this song, that make me feels like something I did not feel for a very long time.. Thee is something with that Raye… Shes different from most..women… but these women are different… Why am I being soft? It's because of this song, and her voice….

The voice stopped. Silence once again was over the living room.

"Well, I gotta get some sleep….There's school tomorrow…" Amy said with a yawn.

"Yeah, same here." The rest of the girls chorused.

The girls walked out of the living room, and probably to their rooms. The rest of the guys followed soon after.

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?

PLEASE E-MAIL ME TO KNOW IF IT WAS OKAY OR BAD, OR GOOD…

JA NE!