Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Time Passes By ❯ Chapter 8

[ A - All Readers ]

The next couple of days were pretty quiet for the girls. Raye and Serena were rarely fighting, same with Raye and Wufei. Serena rarely played pranks. Amy was always at the library, doing some things, and Lita was usually at other peoples houses, teaching them how to cook, Mina was at the restaurant, singing, where she worked. Raye was at the meditating room, and Serena, well she was just around town, walking, maybe doing something. The boys took the chance to have a little mission meeting, since the girls weren't usually their own selves.

"The girls are acting weird, ever since that two people came." Quatre said to the group of guys sitting on the couch at the living room.

"Raye didn't even bother to snap back at Wufei when he said something about women being weak." Dou said looking up at the ceiling.

"Well, those two mysterious people definitely have something to do with them." Wufei stated.

"But what do they mean by `you'll pay dearly'?" Trowa asked them.

"Now, that is a mystery." Dou said with a grin.

"Any reaches on those crystals, Hiiro?" Wufei asked him

" Nothing. But, I do have a pretty good idea where they might be." Hiiro told them.

"Really? And where do you think it might be?" Trowa asked.

"Remember those five girls that we saw at the park. The girls that were fighting the youma." Hiiro refreshed their memories.

"Those onna fighters." Wufei said.

"So, you're saying that the five crystals could be inside them?" Dou asked dumbly.

"And why would you think that?" Trowa asked.

"What other reasons do you think that they have mystical powers?" Hiiro stated.

"You're right…"Quatre said sighing.

There was a moment of silence before Raye came in the room. She looked really, really tired, but over all appearance, she looked okay. She just passed the boys, without even looking at them. She just went outside through the door, then a minute later she came back and disappeared through the hallways.

"That was weird…" Dou said.

"There really is something wrong with the girls." Quatre noted.

"Maybe you insulted her a little to far, Wu-man." Dou said with a grin.

"SHUT UP MAXWELL!!" Wufei yelled.

"Stop it you guys. This is a very bad time. Besides, I don't think Raye is the type that could easily be emotional." Quatre said sighing.

"You're right…" Dou said weakly.

All this quiet stuff were making the guys a bit uncomfortable. They were so used to the loud, and laughing group, that they even forgot what it felt like to be alone. Now, quiet seems like a new thing to them.

"So, what should we do?" Dou asked them.

"Let's keep an eye on the girls, then to those five fighters." Hiiro told them.

"Like we have a choice." Dou said yawning.

After half an hour, Amy came back from the library. She was carrying a couple of books, and went straight to her room without even saying anything or even looking at them.

"Too weird…" Dou said under his breath.

Soon Lita came in. She went to her room, and came back. She just went to the kitchen, and started preparing dinner. She looked like she was working without thinking. She looked like a machine that was ordered to do this and that. Her face looked blank. Then Mina came. She sat at the couch, deep in thought. Then she stood up, and walked out the door without saying anything at all. Serena came a few minutes after Mina stormed off. She wasn't even her usual hyper self. She sat there at the table waiting, not whining. The about 15 minutes later, the rest of the girls came, and sat down by the table. The guys joined them. None of them were talking. Dinner was then served. They ate quietly, usually they would be talking, and very loud. Then Dou couldn't take the disturbing silence anymore.

"What's up with you guys? You're all quiet, and all weird." Dou managed to say it to them.

None of the girls said anything.

"Who were those people." Hiiro surprised the girls because he doesn't really talk and if he does, all he say is either `Hn..' or Omae wo Kurosu'.

"Answer" He continued in a demanding yet monotonous voice.

"We don't know." Amy replied in a calm, firm voice.

"It seems like they knew you, and has something against you." Trowa said to them.

"We don't know who they are, and that's it." Lita said to them in a assuring tone.

"I'm going to bed." Mina said putting her plate at the sink.

"Same here." Serena followed her.

"Me too." Raye followed them too.

Soon Amy and Lita followed them too. And left the guys there.

"There's something going on, and we're going to find out!" Dou said out loud.