Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Reflection ❯ When The Cookie Crumbles ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Aya: Isn't this great?! Another chappy! And 10 reviews! I feelso loved*sniffles*
Duo: -.-; You know, you're creepy sometimes.
Kurama: THIS coming from the knife-wielding psychopath obsessed with flashing lights and loud noises.
Duo: HN!
Yusuke: No more hanging around Hiei and Heero for you.
Heero: Disclaimer: Aya does not own Gundam Wing, Yu Yu Hakusho, or the club Twilight Hour if it really exists.
Everyone: Heero?!!
Heero: -.- Hn.
Aya: And in the after-log is an exert of the thoughts of Duo in a day long past ! That means a long time ago, on L-2. Ha.



When The Cookie Crumbles:

News quickly spread around the school of Quatre and Trowa's relationship. Many were shocked to find out that Trowa was bisexual (he answered someone when they asked him), but even more shocked that he was dating Quatre, and not Dorothy. No one really got close to Quatre, all were usually afraid of Kurama and Duo, who were around him a lot.

"Hey, I heard this new bar opened! It's called Twilight Hour! We should go check it out!" Duo suggested. Kurama shrugged. "Sure. It's been awhile since we've been out." Kurama replied. "I guess I'll come." Quatre said meekly. "We should invite the others!" Duo grinned. Quatre paled and Kurama patted his head reassuringly. "Don't worry , kitten, it's not like we're old enough to drink." he said. Quatre twitched.

"Hey, Hee-chan, wait up!" Duo called out to his friend, who stopped and turned around. Duo grinned at him. "What is it NOW?" Heero muttered. Duo shrugged carelessly. "Nothing big, I guess. Me and the guys were just wonderin' if you'd want to go to this new bar that opened with us. It's called Twilight Hour." Duo said. Heero shrugged. "Hn." "I'll take that as a yes!" Duo said happily.

Hiei and Yusuke were walking down the hall to their lockers, having a one-sided conversation. Yusuke began to wonder if talking to himself would be more conversive. "Hey, firefly." a soft, alto-voice cooed as arms wrapped around Hiei's shoulders. Hiei blushed, spluttered, and managed to get out of the hug.

"Dammit, don't DO that!!" Hiei yelped. Kurama shrugged. "You're so cold to me, Hiei. And to think we just spent last night in bed together." Kurama sniffled. Hiei blushed redder, before hitting him in the head (they didn't really.). Yusuke was already snickering. "Well, anyway, I was wondering if you and Yusuke would like to come to this new bar that opened with the rest of the guys this weekend." Kurama said, twirling a lock of his velvety red hair between his fingers.

Hiei, mesmerized by the small motion, didn't answer. Yusuke smirked. "Sure, we'll come. Count on the other guys being there, too!" Yusuke said. Kurama nodded and smiled. "Glad to hear it. I'll see you guys later, then." Kurama said, walking away. Yusuke glanced down at his short friend. "He plays a little with his hair and you go gaga. Honestly, Hiei, I'm glad you aren't in the same P.E. period, or you'll be covered in your own drool every day." Yusuke mocked. Hiei glared at him and stalked away.


Mr. Koenma, once again late, had forced his students back in study hall. "Hey, Kurama, let's give Koenma YOUR alarm clock." Duo sighed. Kurama looked up from his biology book at his friend. "If I did that, you'd NEVER get out of bed." Kurama pointed out. Duo pouted and Quatre smiled. "Oh, did you guys want to come over today? We DO have a test tomorrow..." Quatre said. They nodded.

"What about us, Quatre?" a voice behind him asked. They turned to see Yusuke and the others. "Do you guys want to come over too?" Quatre asked nicely. Trowa smirked. "To STUDY!" Quatre yelped, blushing. Duo snickered. "Sure, we'll come. The girls are getting together for their own little study group anyway." Yusuke said.

"Oo! Par~TAY!" Duo grinned. "Duo, don't make me tie you down." Kurama said, still reading his book. "With handcuffs and chains? Oo, that's SO kinky, fox! You should do that to Hiei!" Duo said, causing said person to blush. Kurama smirked. "And wear black leather and get a whip? Not a bad idea." Kurama joked. Hiei growled.


The group arrived at Quatre's house after an uneventful school day. "Would you guys like something to eat before we go up and study?" Quatre asked as they took off their shoes at his doorway. "Yeah, I'm hungry!" Duo said. "Odd, you're always hungry." Kurama replied mock-thoughtfully. Duo stuck out his tongue.

They walked into Quatre's kitchen, which was as big as a living room. There was a medium-sized table in the center, and every other kitchen appliance along the wall. "Hey, hey! Let's make cookies! Pleeaasse!!?" Duo said, putting on big, puppy-dog eyes at Quatre. Quatre, being one of the few immune to it, just sighed.

"Sure. Kurama can you get the cookies out of the fridge and cut them? I'm going to go upstairs and make enough room for everyone in the lounge. Duo, come help me, please." Quatre said, walking out of the kitchen with Duo right behind him, who threw Kurama a knowing glance. Kurama did as instructed, after finding a long knife in the drawer.

"We're studying for the Social Studies test, right?" Yusuke asked. Kurama nodded. "Damn, my weak point." Yusuke muttered. "And mine." Kuwabara sighed. "You're weak at everything." Wufei muttered. "What was that?!" Kuwabara said. "Settle. Settle." Kurama said, smiling a bit. His hair was tied in a low ponytail, except for the two defiant strands that stuck out in front of his ears. "I like your hair better down." Hiei murmured to himself. Everyone, hearing that comment, looked at him confused. He just glared back.

"So, Trowa..." Kurama began, his back towards them because he was cutting the cookies. "How long have you liked kitten?" Kurama asked. Trowa, a little taken off guard by the question, straightened up. "...a few months now." Trowa replied in monotone. "That's good." Kurama said. "What is?" Yusuke asked. "That means you've liked him before Duo and I got here. A lot of people are getting interested in him, Trowa, and it's just because of us. That is why I asked." Kurama confirmed. It was silent for a moment.

"But, Trowa..." Kurama said, turning around to face him. "If you ever hurt Quatre in any way..." Kurama began, and in a flash the knife was against Trowa's throat threatingly. "I'll kill you, without remorse." Kurama said , smiling warmly. A smile that was very out of place. Everyone was frozen to their spot. "Kurama, the oven should be heated up pretty well by now, so you can stick the cookies in!" Quatre called out from upstairs. Kurama lowered the knife in one fluid motion, and smiled innocently. "Okay, kitten!" he called back merrily, and stuck the cookies in.

They stared at Kurama in confusion and shock, but were snapped out of it when Quatre walked in, followed by a bouncy Duo. "Can we have soda THIS TIME, fox?!" Duo pleaded, grabbing on to Kurama's arm. "You're getting cookies, and that's all the sugar you're getting, Duo." Kurama sighed, trying to free his arm. Quatre glanced at his other friends, noticing they all had these odd looks on, staring at Kurama. "Did something happen, guys? What's wrong?" Quatre asked.

They all looked at him, snapping out of it. "It's nothing, kitten." Kurama said, smiling at him. In the pit of his stomach, Quatre knew it SOMETHING. "Okay then." Quatre said, unsure. The rest of the time passed rather quickly, and the unsure tension disappeared every minute. Kurama and Duo had to go home first, to take care of certain 'chores'.

As the pair went out of sight, Quatre turned to the others. "So, what DID Kurama say to you?" he asked. They looked at him in surprise. "Nothing." Yusuke lied. Quatre cocked an eyebrow. "Fine." Quatre said, a little annoyed that his friends and new boyfriend were lying to him. "Well, you can show yourselves out the door. I got to finish my math homework. Goodbye." Quatre said, obviously angry and annoyed, as he walked up the stairs and into his room.

Trowa stared after him, before he sighed. "I'll see you all tomorrow." he said, and followed the furious Arabian upstairs. They nodded and left. He jogged lightly up the stairs, and peeked into Quatre's room. It was huge, but normal. Just a bed, dresser, mirror, and a door that lead to the bathroom. He was sitting on the bed, staring at his feet.

"Quatre...?" Trowa said, and Quatre turned to him, mildly surprised. "I thought you left." Quatre said. Trowa smiled and sat down next to him. "What kind of boyfriend would I be if Ieft you here moping?" Trowa asked lightly. Quatre pouted cutely. "I'm not moping!" he said in defense. Trowa smiled.

"Do you...want to talk?" Trowa asked. Quatre seemed to freeze for a moment. "S-Sure...what about?" Quatr e stammered. Trowa shrugged. "Whatever you want." Quatre sighed and chuckled. "That's not an answer." Quatre said, smiling at his tall boyfriend. "So....do you know anything about Duo and Kurama?" Trowa tried. Maybe he could relay helpful information for Heero and Hiei.

"Well, don't give Duo too much sugar and/or caffeine, or you shall regret it. And don't make fun of Kurama's obsession with flowers." Quatre said. Trowa quirked an eyebrow. "Kurama likes flowers?" Quatre nodded. "Yes. I think his favorite is the rose, he always pauses and looks at one when we pass by them." Quatre said.

"What does Duo like?" Trowa asked. Quatre raised an eyebrow. "Aren't I the boyfriend?" Quatre mused. Trowa smirked. "It's just for Hiei and Heero's benefit, kitten." Trowa reassured. "Are you implying that I was jealous?" Quatre asked amused. Trowa just smiled. "I dunno about Duo. Maybe just something shiny...?" Quatre said. Trowa shrugged. At least he got info on Kurama.

Quatre sighed and flopped backwards on to his bed, his blonde bangs fluttering dreamily around his cerulean eyes. I think I'll cut back on the romance novels... Trowa thought dryly to himself. Trowa spotted a picture frame on Quatre's dresser. In it was a pretty woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was smiling, wearing a white sundress. "Who's that?" Trowa asked, indicating to the picture.

Quatre glanced over, and quickly looked away. "Just my mother." he said, trying to act like he didn't care. "She's very pretty. Where is she now?" Trowa asked. Quatre tensed a little. "Six feet under." Quatre replied darkly. Trowa was taken aback. "I'm sorry..." Trowa faltered.

Quatre shook his head. "It's alright." Trowa looked back. His curiosity was biting at him. "Um...how...?" Trowa asked, unsure. Quatre was quiet for a moment, and he was turned away from Trowa so he couldn't see Quatre's expression. "Giving birth...to me." Quatre said quietly, and stood up and walked over to the window.

Trowa didn't know how to respond. Quatre turned back to him, smiling weakly. "It's okay. You don't have to reply." he said. Quatre looked back out the window. "I remember...how mean all my sisters were to me. They hated the fact that I was born and my mother died. They all loved her, even if they weren't blood related to her. I have very few sisters who care for me, and I don't think my father even cares about me, other than the role I am supposed to play." Quatre said.

"When I was little, around the age of 5 or 6, my father put me through training. My life is very valuable, you see, because I'm the sole heir to the entire Winner foundation. So, he put me through training, hoping I'll grow strong. I may not look it, but I took real bullets, and I have many scars to prove my training, too." Quatre said.

Trowa was speechless.(There's a surprise...-.-;;) Five or six...? he thought to himself. Quatre turned back to him, smiling. He held up his left pointer finger to his lips. "And I'll tell you a secret." Quatre said. "To relieve the pain of my training, my teachers gave me a drug called Zero. It's a rare illegal drug that is the most addictive out there. A small pouch is over 10 million. I got hooked myself, and had to go through hell of rehab." Quatre said, winking.

Trowa, once again, was speechless. "Maybe I told you too much. But, what's done is done. I wasn't kidding about my homework, you know. Maybe I should get started..." Quatre trailed off, but before he could move past Trowa, Trowa grabbed him and pulled him down to the bed, pinning him down, kissing him ferociously. They parted a few minutes later.

"I'm...happy to know so much about you, Quatre. I only wish I had something to tell you, but I'm basically just your average rich kid." Trowa said. Quatre noted how Trowa's eyes had a predatory glow in them. Trowa leaned back down for another kiss. Then he went to the neck, trailing down to Quatre's chest.

Quatre, vaguely aware of what was going on, was too wrapped up in that Trowa was ON him. And it all happened so suddenly, he didn't have time to respond. He was only aware that he LIKED it. He didn't know his virginity, at that moment, would be taken, and the problems it would cause later on. He just didn't know.





*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Aya: Okay, now REVIEW! I guess I can accept flamesT.T
Quatre: Sorry, but the after-log story is twisted, morbid, sadistic, and odd.
Yukina: But the next one is about Valentines Day, so expect lots of love, candy, flowers, and the boys clawing each others' throats out! ^^
Everyone else: Yukina?!! O.o
Aya: This is getting REALLY OOC.

My Everything:

For me
He was
My love my life
My Everything
He was the one
Who brought out the sun
From the dark clouds of despair and hate
He brought joy to my wounded heart
And held me warmly in his arms
Each breadth I blew for him
Each step I traveled for him
Because his love for me
Made me strong
He was my life
My love
My world
My Everything
Then one day
As the dark clouds grew more ferocious
And blocked out the sun
I tried to run
As far as I could
To reach him
But it was all in vain
As I heard 5 shots
5 bullets tore th rough his flesh
Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang
And his blood splattered on the dirty ground
Illuminating his cold form
I looked up to the heavens
Praying and asking them to save him
I asked a God that didn't care
That abandoned us
And as my once bright world
Gave into the darkness
I opened my eyes
And realized that
My life
My love
My world
My Everything
Would never open his eyes again.

Amethyst orbs burst awake, and Duo sat up in bed, breathing heavily. Not again he whimpered, curling into a little ball. A knock sounded at his doorKurama. Are you alright? I heard you cry out. Kurama's voice drifted through. Stop acting like you care! Duo snapped angrily.

It was silent for a moment. You're right, I don't really. But keep it down, Shinigami. You aren't the only one with nightmares. Kurama said, and Duo heard him walk away. Duo laid there, still curled up. Solo













< br>













< br>