Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Reflection ❯ The Club ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Aya: Wow, this chappy came out fast, huh guys!! ^^

Guys: *asleep* Zzzzz…

Aya: -.-+++ *grabs megaphone* HEY!!!!

Guys: *jump awake* IT WASN'T MEEEE!!!!

Aya: o.O You guys have some pretty weird dreams…

Quatre: *blush* ///-.-///

Kurama and Duo: -.-;

Yusuke: Well, it wasn't…

Heero and Hiei: Hn.

Trowa: …

Wufei: Injustice…total injustice….stupid onna…

Kuwabara: Kitty…

Aya: AGH! I don't need ur stupid commentary, morons!!

Rosiel (Aya's muse): I think its rather amusing.

Yukina: Disclaimer: Aya does not own Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, or any of the lyrics by Evanescence!

 

 

The Club:

 

Kurama looked thoughtfully at Quatre, who was standing in front of a mirror. "Maybe we should add eyeliner...?" Duo tried. Kurama was concentrating, then sighed. "No! You're wearing eyeliner, Duo, and so am I. How about eye shadow?" Kurama tried. "Can we NOT put makeup on me?!" Quatre protested. Duo shrugged. "Fine, fine. But if you have no makeup, you have to wear the chain bracelets." Duo said, indicating to two silver bracelets on the side table. Quatre sighed in defeat.

 

Kurama was wearing tight, red jean pants that had a gazillion pockets, and a white belt around his waist. His shirt was cropped, showing off some of his mid-section, and the shirt was a lighter red. He wore a white trench coat over it, and white sneakers with red laces. The ruby necklace was in place, as were the red wristbands.

 

Duo wore tight, black leather pants, chain belt that went around twice, and a silver cross around his neck. A second-skin black tank top that was shiny, with netted sleeves that went to his mid-arm, and black wristbands completed his look.

 

They had on black eyeliner as well. They made Quatre wear tight, sea blue pants made of cotton, a lighter blue, loose tank top that tucked into it, and, of course, the chain bracelets. "Do I look good in blue or something?" Quatre asked. Kurama smiled sweetly. "Of course you do. It looks great with your eye color. Don't worry, we'll try out hot pink on you next time." Kurama said. Quatre spluttered. "HOT PINK?!!" Quatre shouted.

 

"Whoa, what's going on, guys? And why is Quatre talking about hot pink?" Yusuke asked, walking in. Quatre sighed. "Can't you even knock before going into someone's house?" he asked. Yusuke smirked and shook his head. Quatre sighed again. Heero and Hiei walked in, followed by Trowa, Kuwabara, and Wufei.

 

"That's everyone, me think!" Duo said. "You actually 'think'?" Quatre asked dryly. "What do you know, you DO learn something new everyday." Kurama added sarcastically. "Go to hell!" Duo said, sticking out his tongue. "Lets go already. Its dark." Kurama said, walking out the door. He was followed by Hiei, and soon the rest followed.

 

*~~~~~~*

 

"Hiei, you ARE going to dance with me tonight, right?" Kurama asked slyly. Hiei growled in the driver's seat. Trowa was driving his hummer, and Hiei was driving his small, two-passenger back sports car. Somehow, he and Kurama were shoved together. Kurama chuckled, and settled for gazing out the window. Hiei glanced over at him.

 

"Look in the drawer compartment." Hiei ordered, shaking Kurama from his reverie. Kurama looked at him confused. "What?" Kurama asked. "Look in the drawer compartment." Hiei ordered again. Kurama stared at him a bit more, before opening the small compartment in front of him. Inside, was a single red rose.

 

Kurama just stared at it in momentary confusion, before picking it up and looking at it. Hiei noted that Kurama was eerily quiet. Not even a sarcastic romance comment. "I just heard you liked roses, is all." Hiei said, hoping to snap Kurama out of whatever he was in. Kurama nodded mutely. "Thank you." Kurama said, barely above a whisper. It was an uncomfortable quiet for the rest of the ride.

 

They arrived at a moody looking club, where HUNDREDS of people were waiting in line to get in. "I am NOT waiting in a line THAT long!!" Kuwabara complained. Duo smirked and held up nine tickets. "It's okay, we get to freebie in!" Duo said smugly. "When did you get those?" Quatre asked.

 

"You know when we first heard about it, fox, where those two boys were talking about it?" Duo asked. Kurama, still a bit out of it, nodded. Duo quirked an eyebrow, but continued. "Yeah, well the blonde one said he had nine tickets in his back pocket." Duo said, smirking evilly. Everyone stared at him, then Kurama sighed. "Come on." Kurama said, and the others twitched. "I can't believe you stole it!" Quatre sighed. Duo was still smirking.

 

When they got in, they realized the club was MUCH larger than they expected. There was a large bar in the center, and to the left was a stage for singers and dancers. To the right were the hang-out couches, and everywhere else was dancing. It was dark, except for the colorful lights flaring on and off over and over, and the loud rock music blaring from everywhere.

 

"Think we can get a drink?" Duo asked Kurama evilly. Kurama smiled. "I have a fake ID. What do you want?" Kurama asked, but stopped when Hiei hit him in the head. "You're underage!" Quatre protested. Kurama and Duo sniffled. "They're so mean to us." Duo sniffled, and Kurama nodded. "Get over yourselves!" Heero snapped in annoyance. They bounced back up, all grins and evil.

 

"Okay, folks, its time for our singing contest! You can have up to three in a group, or go solo! Those who wish to participate, please sign up now!" the announcer said enthusiastically. The others SWORE they saw some type of gleam in Kurama's and Duo's eyes. Duo grabbed Quatre's arm, and proceeded to drag the struggling blonde to the desk, followed by Kurama. "Should we stop them?" Kuwabara asked. A minute passed. "Nah." they all said in unison.

 

The trio came back, Quatre somewhat pale and Duo looking like he had WAY too much sugar. "We signed up! Oh, this is going to be fun!!" Duo said happily, glomping on to Heero's arm. "Fun....yeah...." Quatre murmured, still pale and out of it. "What song are you singing?" Yusuke asked. Kurama smirked. "Something sadistic." Kurama replied evilly. Quatre did an anime fall. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!!" Quatre yelped. Duo bounced from one foot to the other, grinning like a maniac. "Dead serious, baby kitten."

 

Quatre sighed in defeat, and Kurama and Duo did a high-five. "Okay, no more picking on MY kitty." Trowa said, wrapping his arms around the small blonde. Quatre blushed. Duo stuck out his tongue playfully. "Fine then! Hee-chan, lets go dance!" Duo said, grabbing said person's arm and dragging him out on the dance floor. Hiei glared at Kurama, who smiled innocently back. "I'll be right back." Kurama said, before disappearing into the crowd.

 

"So, Trowa, Quatre, I heard Cathy complaining on how Trowa came home late three days ago. The same day we were over at Quatre's house to supposedly 'study'. What happened?" Yusuke asked slyly. Quatre blushed redder. "Urameshi, that isn't our business." Wufei said. Yusuke rolled his eyes. "Just because your little crush Yukina isn't here, doesn't mean you can act like an asshole." Yusuke remarked evilly. Wufei's eyes widened in surprise, as did Hiei's.

 

"H-H-How did you--?!!" Wufei stuttered indignantly. Yusuke smirked. "Like it isn't obvious." he said. Hiei glowered. "If you hurt her, CHANG, I will MAKE SURE you regret it." Hiei growled, causing Wufei to gulp. "Oh, don't be an ass just 'cause KURAMA ain't here, Hiei." Yusuke said evilly. Hiei glared at him, but couldn't hide his blush. "So you DO like him!" Kuwabara said smartly. "Give the man a cigar." Yusuke grumbled. Quatre chuckled weakly.

 

"So what DID happen that night, three days ago?" Yusuke asked again. Quatre blushed, trying to hide himself in Trowa's arms. "Oh, just some...things." Trowa said carelessly, moving his hands to Quatre's waist. Quatre blushed deep red. "I wonder where Kurama went!" Quatre said, hoping to divert topics and hands from going places they SHOULDN'T.

 

"Here I am!!" Kurama said, popping up behind Quatre. Quatre jumped back up to Trowa. Kurama giggled and handed everyone soda. "See? Aren't I a caring person, giving you all soda?" Kurama asked naively, sitting next to Hiei on the couch. "Yeah, bet you probably want something." Yusuke pointed out. Kurama smiled innocently and flattered his eyelashes. "Oh, not much. Just Hiei's LOVE and ADMIRATION." Kurama said. Hiei nearly spit out his soda.

 

Yusuke laughed. "Maybe if we get him drunk enough!" Yusuke mused. Kurama nodded seriously. "Possibly. This is why I asked the bartender to slip in some whiskey and aphrodisiac in his soda." Kurama said. Yusuke laughed harder, and the others started to snicker. Hiei glared at him, looked at his soda suspiciously, and drank just a little bit.

 

"FOX!!!" Duo yelped, glomping on to Kurama. Kurama let out a small 'eep' before smacking Duo over the head. "You have GOT to stop doing that." Kurama advised dryly. Duo shrugged, smirking. "Hee-chan CAN dance! And DAMN, is he good at it!!" Duo said cheerfully. Heero was beside him, smirking in self-satisfaction. "Heero creeps me out when he gets all happy with himself." Kuwabara whispered to Wufei, who snickered.

 

"I didn't know you did THAT, Hee-babe..." Duo said, hand covering his mouth in mock-surprise. Heero blushed. "I-I DON'T!!!" Heero snapped, glaring at Kuwabara dangerously. Kuwabara sunk into his seat as far as possible. "So, fox, anything happen while we were away?" Duo asked.

 

Everyone stared at the pair. Kurama shook his head. "I told you Quatre wouldn't make a move unless provoked." Kurama said. Duo pouted. "Nuh-UH! I bet when they're alone, kitten does all SORTS of things!" Duo pointed out. Both Quatre and Trowa blushed, realizing what the two were talking about. Kurama and Duo both stared at each other, before sighing. "I guess we're even, huh?" Duo said. "Looks like it. Too bad." Kurama said, as they put away their money. "Will you two stop placing bets on our relationship?!" Quatre snapped.

 

"Hey, it's our turn." Kurama said, indicating to the stage. "Can't we just skip?" Quatre squeaked. Duo grinned and grabbed Quatre's arm. "Don't worry, kitten! We'll be GREAT!!" Duo said energetically. Quatre allowed himself to be pulled along by his braided friend, Kurama in the lead. "I'm somewhat nervous now..." Yusuke deadpanned. Trowa fixed his eye on his prey, err, Quatre, just for safety.

 

"What are we singing?" Quatre asked as they walked on stage. "Duo picked "My Tourniquet" by Evanescence." Kurama informed him. Quatre muttered something about insane friends and bright lights.

 

"Alright, here we have three newbies! What's your name, gals?" the announcer asked. Quatre and Duo did an anime fall, and Kurama sweatdropped. "Um...we're guys...." Kurama said. "Oh! Sorry, sorry, my bad!" the announcer apologized. "Damn right its your bad." Duo grumbled. "Now, now." Quatre whispered.

 

"I'm Kurama, this is Duo and Quatre." Kurama introduced, mike in hand, and winked at a few girls, who sighed dreamily and melted (?). Hiei glared at him, but Kurama blew him a kiss. "We're going to sing "My Tourniquet" by Evanescence." Kurama said, and handed Duo and Quatre a mike each.

 

The song started in the back, and everyone could barely wait. Quatre got over his nervousness, as any future leader would, and was concentrating, as we're Duo and Kurama. Except those two totally tuned out the world, and their eyes looked distant. (KEY: Duo: bold, Kurama: italics, Quatre: normal, all:underline)

 

*SONG*

"I tried to kill the pain

but only brought more

I lay dying and I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal

I'm dying praying bleeding and screaming

am I too lost to be saved

am I too lost?

my God my tourniquet

return to me salvation

my God my tourniquet

return to me salvation

do you remember me

lost for so long

will you be on the other side

or will you forget me

I'm dying praying bleeding and screaming

am I too lost to be saved

am I too lost?

my God my tourniquet

return to me salvation

my God my tourniquet

return to me salvation

my wounds cry for the grave

my soul cries for deliverance

will I be denied

Christ

tourniquet

my suicide "

*END SONG*

Duo and Kurama snapped out of their reveries, and Duo did a peace sign. Kurama smiled, and Quatre blushed as the crowd started clapping and hooting. They went down and joined the rest of their friends. "DAMN! Where did you guys get those vocals?! You were AWESOME!!" Yusuke said, patting Kurama on the back. "It's a gift." Duo said 'vainly', and winked.

"I think you all seemed a little TOO into it." Heero said blankly. Quatre had on a nervous smile, and Kurama and Duo grinned at each other. "And I think you're imagining things. So THERE." Duo said, playfully sticking out his tongue. Heero glared at him. Kurama chuckled, and joined Hiei in sitting down.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Duo yawned heavily. "Dammit, I'm tired!!" Duo complained. Kurama ignored him, reading a book. "You read too much." Duo pointed out. "You talk to much." Kurama shot back, not even glancing up. Duo veinpopped. "Oh, that's it, flower boy! Come on, you and me, right now!" Duo said. Kurama glanced up at him. "I prefer not to. After all, why would you want to hurt MY pretty face?" Kurama said, smirking. "Vain, much?" Duo sighed, sitting back down.

"What are you two starting in about THIS early?" Quatre yawned, slumping down. "I'm surrounded by lazies." Kurama grumbled, putting his book away. "We win." Duo grinned, giving Quatre a peace-sign. "HEY!!" Yusuke boomed, popping up behind Kurama. Quatre jumped, Kurama tensed, and Duo nearly fainted of shock. "Will you people PLEASE stop doing that?!" Kurama scolded.

Keiko whapped Yusuke in the head. "Sorry, Kurama." she apologized. "Yo, toots. Been awhile." Duo greeted. Keiko rolled her eyes. Heero came up, glowering, like usual. "Well, well! If it isn't my strong, muscular, simply irresistible HEE-CHAN!" Duo exclaimed, glomping on to said person's arm. "Since when did he become yours?" Kurama asked. "Please don't answer that." Quatre mumbled.

"Did you guys hear about the upcoming dance?" Yusuke asked. The three shook their heads. "Figures. You guys always fall asleep when the teachers start talking." Yusuke said. Duo grinned, Kurama smiled, and Quatre fidgeted. "Well, anyway, its going to be this real big dance! We are SO going! You guys are going, too, right?" Yusuke asked.

"What day is it?" Kurama asked. "It's..uh...' Yusuke said, not quite remembering. Keiko sighed. "Honestly. It's Next Friday, the 21st. It starts at 4:00 p.m. and ends at 7:00 p.m." Keiko replied. "Oh, good! I'm off that day!" Quatre sighed in relief. "How about you two?" Yusuke asked.

"You said the 21st?" Duo asked. Keiko nodded uneasily. Duo was acting kind of strange again. "Well, we have to do something first, but I'm sure we'll make it around that time." Kurama said, interfering with Duo's silence. "Do something? Like what?" Yusuke asked. "Just pay some tributes, is all." Kurama replied, smiling kind of...oddly.

 

 

 

Aya: Okay, pleez review. I'm sorry its taking so long to write chappies!

Duo: Remember, she accepts flames and compliments.

Aya: *mumbling* Preferring compliments.

Duo: *laugh*

Aya: Now, about the after-log….*evil smirk* Sorry, I had to hold up on the Valentine's Day one, but you'll get it soon. This one is…different…

Duo: If it were a manga, there'd be an M on it. -.-

Aya: *nervous laugh*

 

 

Sex Ed For Dummies:

 

Duo yawned. "When is Mr. S gonna get here already?!" he complained. "I'm sure him and Mr. Itsuki had to discuss some things." Kurama replied boredly. "Come to think of it, I DID hear some moaning coming from the teacher's lounge…" Duo said, in thought. Quatre sweatdropped. "And just what were you doing near the teacher's lounge?" Quatre dared to ask. Duo smirked evilly. "Don't answer that." Quatre hurriedly added.

 

"Don't answer what?" Yusuke asked, popping up behind Quatre. The three remained unfazed, however, due to the constant popping up of their friends. "I really wish you guys would give some warning before you do that." Quatre muttered. "That takes all the fun away." Duo smirked.

 

"Hello, kitten. Did you miss me?" Trowa said, rapping his arms around the small Arabian. Quatre blushed. "T-T-Trowaaa!!" Quatre yelped. "Whoo-hoo! Come on, guys, show us what REAL Sex Ed is!!" Duo encouraged from the side. Trowa smirked and Quatre blushed.

 

"Careful, Duo, they just might." Kurama added. Hiei, Heero, and Wufei, who had come in minutes ago, were standing to the side. "Oh, Hiei, don't look so cold! Come here, I'll warm you right up." Kurama said slyly, winking at him. Hiei growled. "Damn you, fox." He muttered, causing Kurama to chuckle.

 

"Alright, class, settle down." Sensui said, walking in. Students took their desks. "Now, as you all know, we begin our Sex Ed unit." Sensui started, pausing for enough time for the student s to giggle. "I expect you all to act like PROPER young adults. And yes, Mr. Maxwell, Mr. Minamino, that includes the both of you. Don't even act innocent with me. Duo, please stop smirking, you're starting to make me nervous." Sensui said, rubbing his temples. "Now, any questions?"

 

Kurama raised his hand. Sensui quirked an eyebrow. "Yes, Kurama?" Sensui asked. Kurama started to twirl his hair through his fingers. "I was just wondering if guy cum tasted good." Kurama said. Hiei blushed the red of a tomato, Quatre buried his head in his hands, Duo smirked, and everyone else went pale in shock.

 

"Is there any reason you would like to know this?" Sensui asked, attempting to get over the trauma. Kurama glanced at Hiei seductively, looked back at Sensui, and smiled. "Nothing in particular." Kurama said, smiling.

 

"I heard that virgin cum is better than any other cum." Duo stated bluntly. "Really?" Kurama asked, in interest. "Wanna go see if its true?" Duo asked, a flicker of a challenge in his eyes. Kurama smirked. "Hey Hiei, are you a virgin?" Kurama asked. Hiei blushed. "Yeah, Hee-chan, are you a virgin?" Duo asked. Both remained quiet, blushing.

 

"Kurama, Duo, that's enough now!" Sensui said, sighing. Kurama and Duo grinned at each other. "Any MORE questions?" Sensui asked. Quatre shyly raised his hand. "Yes, Quatre?" Sensui asked, hopeful for a good question. "Actually, its not a question. I just think that the cum would taste good if you liked the person it came from." Quatre said.

 

It was silent for a moment, before Duo and Kurama burst out laughing. "Oh-my-god, kitten! I didn't know you had it in you!!" Duo said, between laughs. "That was good, Quatre!" Kurama added, between his laughs. Quatre blushed, and hid a smirk, as did Trowa.

 

"I'm going to need more aspirin…" Sensui muttered. "Uh-oh, looks like Mr. S is turning into a druggie!" Duo admonished. "How sad." Kurama added. Sensui sighed again. "Mr. Sensui, you sure sigh a lot." Quatre observed. "Alright, alright. Are there any more SERIOUS questions?" Sensui asked again. "Hey now, mine was pretty serious!" Kurama objected. "Save it, Kurama." Sensui muttered.

 

"I have a question! Why did I hear Mr. Itsuki moaning when I passed by the Teacher's lounge?" Duo asked. Sensui blushed a deep crimson. "Wh-What were you doing near the teacher's lounge?!" Sensui asked. Duo smirked. "Don't answer that." Sensui muttered.