Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 1=2 By-the-Sentence Snippets: Preventer-ness and Christmas-y ❯ Name-Calling ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Name Calling: A Randomly Whipped-Up Scene for Domesticity
by aki midori

Rating: PG
Warnings: Intensive non-sense name-calling
Pairings: Heero Yuy=Duo Maxwell

DiscLaiMErs: Gundam Wing and the characters I'll be mentioning aren't my property. Commodore Wilkins, though, is up for auction as soon as I pry him off of Duo.

Notes: Some random silliness I whipped up while I was angsting over my unfinished 1=2 fic. (Because my he-muse is being b*tchy, even though Link kicked his ass already. The 'Pudding' joke came from Link. XDDDD

----

"Hey, Heero. What would you do if I called you 'Pudding'?"

"I'd shove my gun down your throat and shoot before you could even blink."

"What about 'Pumpkin'?"

"I'd free the Commodore from his cage and have him pluck your eyes out with his gigantic paws."

"Heero, I'll remind you again that Commodore Wilkins is a poodle, he has a play pen, not a cage, and his paws are far from being gigantic.

"Ch'. Details."

"Well, can I call you Cupcake, then?"

"No."

"Sugar?"

"No."

"Honey?"

"Commodore!"

"What about 'Sweetheart?' Hey, Commodore, that tickles!"

"I'm telling you to bite, Commodore, not lick!"

"Down, big guy! Heero! Make him stop! Commodore, I'm supposed to be your favorite daddy! Listen to me!"

"His eyes, Commodore! Go for the eyes!"

"Make him stop, Heero, or I'll call you Apple Pie!"

"The lower extremities are open for assault, Commodore."

"Ack! Heero, dammit! I'll stop! I'll stop!"

"Ok. Down, Commodore."

"When did you become such a traitor, Wilkins?"

"I feed him better."

"Aha! So you admit to giving him food from the table!"

"I will admit to no such thing."

"But Heero! Every couple has to have a pet name for each other! I gotta be able to call you /something/!"

"We don't have to comply with such insipid standards, Duo."

"But still! You gotta have some sort of favorite name I have for you!"

"As a matter of fact, Duo, yes, I do."

"Oh? What do you like best?"

"Figure it out."

"Snuggle-pup?"

"Duo..."

"Fickle-berry?"

"Well, it's gotta be something! What about 'Munchkin'?"

"Commodo-"

"Ok! I'll stop! Geez, 'Ro. You're such a prick sometimes. If you weren't my best friend for so long, I'd dump you ten times over 'coz you don't even have a romantic bone in your hot bod and-"

"Hey, Duo."

"I swear, Heero, if I didn't love you so much, I'd have left you in the middle of that 'first-date'. McDonald's, Heero! McDonald's! And- oooomph!"

...

"Ok. So you're a good kisser, too."

"Hey, Duo."

"Call me that again."

"Call you what again, 'Ro? Oooomph!"

"Have you figured it out now, Duo?"

"Huh. You like that, huh? Yeah. I think I have. I do love you, 'Ro."

"Hn. And I, you, baka."

...

"Hey, 'Ro. How would you like to be called 'Snookums'?"

"Commodore!"

*END*