Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 1=2 By-the-Sentence Snippets: Preventer-ness and Christmas-y ❯ The Console and the Flu ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Domesticity II
The Console and the Flu
by Aki Midori

Pairing: Heero Yuy and Duo Maxwell with their pet Commodore Wilkins
Warnings: Utter stupidity brewed by yours truly. Forgive me. Shounen-ai
Rating: PG
dIsCLaiMerS: The characters mentioned in this madness aren't mine. Commodore Wilkins, though, will be up for grabs, as soon as somebody is brave enough to adopt him. The games I'll be mentioning aren't mine, too!
Notes: Because I can't go forward with my RL novel, and my pending 1=2 fics. I need to relax. ^.^ I hope you like it!


1. Heero used to have so much faith in the thought that nothing could take Duo away from him; looking at the way Duo held the game console now, he was beginning to have doubts.

2. "Ohmigawsh, what the fuck, I was this close to beating the record time for the gold medal!" Duo exclaimed to nobody in particular, before he slammed his new PSP onto the couch, only to pick it up and try the game again after two seconds.

3. Duo doesn't know what the fuck Heero's problem was when the guy suddenly threw his hands up in what seemed like frustration before going into their room, slamming the door behind him.

4. Heero could understand that it was the first time Duo ever owned anything that would remotely give him the childhood he had lost, but was /one/ nookie too much to ask for?

5. Commodore Wilkins could only shake his head at Daddy Duo's stupidity, so he took it upon himself to comfort Daddy Heero by snuggling up to him and giving him a big kiss; Daddy Duo could go kiss his new toy, hmmp!

6. Heero hadn't really planned on it, but one moment, he was glowering at the innocent PSP, and the next, he was furiously trying to beat Duo Maxwell's legendary lap records in the newest version of 'Burnout Legends'.

7. "Shit!" Heero screamed as a puny sports car sent new Legendary Gangsta Boss car rolling across the high-way and into the forest; stupid sports car wasn't even worth to be /next/ to his Gangsta Boss car... and he was going to win, too!

8. Commodore Wilkins thought both his daddies are stupid as he snuggled with his now-lonely Daddy Duo; he seriously had to destroy that new toy, or his daddies will get stupider and spend less nookie time together.

9. Heero hid his smile as he pretended to listen intently to his lover's supposed 'last wishes'; he thought he was going to die because of the flu.

10. Duo can't help but think that it was awfully brave of Heero to not only accept his impending death, but also to heed his wishes and write his last will and testament for him.

11. Commodore Wilkins started to be sulky when his Daddy Duo stayed on the big bed for days, but he was downright depressed when Daddy Heero started to ignore him, too.

12. If the Commodore could talk, he would surely be screaming, 'Eeeeeeeeew!' at the sight of his two daddies eating out of each other's mouth; and to think that Daddy Duo was sick, too!

13. Three days later found Duo Maxwell up and about, bouncing on the bed whilst its sick occupant glowered at him and told him to stop.

14. "I'll take care of you, Heero," Duo whispered with a soft smile as he kissed his petulant lover's red nose.

15. Red noses and sore throats healed, and the PSP console now hidden beneath Duo's underwear bureau, Heero couldn't help but think that snuggling with Duo on the couch in front of a B-rated Romantic flick was the best way to make up for the times they spent away from each other.

16. Watching Heero as he threw his head back with a sharp bark of laughter over some stupid pick-up line the protagonist was spouting, Duo thought that he wouldn't trade this for anything in the world... not even for a measly PSP console.

--end Domesticity II---

Postnotes: I hope you liked it! More to come. Comments and feedbacks are always appreciated and replied to. ^o^