Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 30 Days of Drabble ❯ Day 16: Earth: Untamed ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: This turned out a bit wacky, but pretty fun to write and I got to learn what a group of bats is called. Yay! Go me! I'm learning stuff! [Rules for this challenge are in chapter one.]

Day: 16
Date: February 25, 2010
Prompt: gregarious /grih-GAIR-ee-us/, adjective; 1.Tending to form a group with others of the same kind. 2.Seeking and enjoying the company of others.
Fandom: Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
Characters: Duo, Quatre & Trowa
Disclaimer: Bandai, Sotsu and Sunrise own Gundam Wing. I just use the characters for my own amusement and with any luck at all, your amusement as well.


Earth: Untamed

Good afternoon. Welcome to Duo Maxwell's Two-Minute Earth: Untamed. Today's journey has brought us to the humble desert. Arid, precarious and chock full of sand, this noble region is home to the loveable little Prairie-Quat. This guy is the last of his kind and he's on the verge of maturity. As you might've guessed, he's on the lookout for a mate.

Mind you, this extremely rare Prairie-Quat will not have an easy time of the matter. He's managed to collect a rather impressive cloud of the highly aggressive Maganubats. The Maganubats seem to have adopted the lone Prairie-Quat into their family and are very discriminating when it comes to their only child's suitors.

To be perfectly honest, considering the staunch opposition, only one suitor has made an attempt. Ah, here he comes now, the sleek Trowanther...

That's it for today's episode. Join in tomorrow and see the result of the fierce encounter. Toodles!

To be continued... (not likely!)

- END -