Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Part of Me ❯ Solitary Dragon ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Solitary Dragon


"You were there for every moment of my life. You have shared all the happiness , sadness , love , hate , and pain. Thats why I love you , for you are a part of me."

Quatre kept eyeing the Japanese pilot, like he was looking for something. Wufie had changed in so many ways. He had grown taller and his muscles were so much stronger. He still wore the same clothes but he looked so right in them now. He was no longer a little boy , running around angrily with his sword.
Naomi sat at the table in the small hanger glancing slowly from Quatre to Wufei. Quatre had been trying so hard to find out all the things that had happened in Wufei's life after the war , that he had forgotten to introduce her. She groped her cup of hot chocolate and brought it to her lips. She slowly blew at it when Wufei looked to her.
"So who is this woman? Is she the stewartess or something?" Wufei smirked, knowing damn well who she was. They had meet before and he was a jerk to her then , why not be one now?
Naomi crinkled her nose in disgust." Oh , good one. I know you are still pissed because I kicked your ass in training that one day!" She saw Wufei ball his hands in fist out of the corner of her eye. " You should have seen him Quatre, he was all like ' I was beat by a woman! How can this be?' It was hilareous."
He felt his anger build up quickly as he grabbed the table and flung it over. Quatre quickly dodged out of the way , but Naomi just fell back in her chair, her hot cocoa spilling all over her bare legs. She screamed loudly as it struck , the immense heat burning her legs.
Quatre ran over to her quickly "Are you okay?" He leaned over to help her up.
"Im fine. I think it was more shock than pain. All I know is that it shouldnt of happened." Naomi glared up at Wufei , who had a smug smile rubbed all over his face. He simply turned around replying," Im going to see how much longer it will take to load Nataku."
Quatre pulled up Naomi and laughed. "Wufei is the biggest jerk I know, well besides Heero. Ill go get you some towels." He walked over to the coffee pot to look for a towel of some sort.
Naomi stood there and started to blush softly. No matter how mean Wufei was to her, she was always slightly attracted to him. The way he was always so cold to her made her warm inside. The fact that some men would bend over backwards for her because of her looks made her so mad, but Wufei ignored the fact that she was even a woman. He just treated her like every other person. "Here!" Quatre held out some towel. " This will have to do , it was all I could find."
As she took the towel, Wufei slung open the door." The Gundam is loaded , lets go."


They flew for almost four hours. Naomi thought that she would go crazy between Quatre's constant humming and Wufei's snoring. She stared out the window, gazing at the Sacnt Kingdom. It was as beautiful as she had heard. It was full of lush trees with small quaint villages amoungst the forest. Well from 1020 yards above thats what it looked like. The plane soon came to a halt and the three of them got off. They picked up their luggage and at the exit of the airport they were greeted by two people.
"Quatre , Wufei , how are ya?" Yelled out one. He was a medium hieght , his long hair pulled back into a long braid. He was wearing a white collared shirt with dark blue slacks. He jacket was thrown over his shoulder. " I had to talk Relena into letting me miss class to come she you guys." He glanced from Quatre to Wufei and then to Naomi in the middle. With a wink he replied, " And who may I ask are you beautiful?"
Wufei rolled his eyes and Naomi snapped back. " Im Naomi Hino , pilot of the Blood Star, and I would appreciate it if you treated me with the respect that you give your other pilots."
Duo stepped back simply replying "Ouch!" Wufei laughed loudly and remarked. " I guess not all women fall for your cheap personality." He smiled and glanced to Naomi. She looked into his eyes, relizing this was the first time he ever smiled towards her. But she didnt smile back.
"Ahem." replied the petite dirty blonde with Duo. " We can get into the limo , Ill explain to you the school situation in there." She smiled , her face filled with dissapointment. Obviously she thought someone else was going to be with them. She turned towards the pink limo , her long white dress fluttered a little in the breeze.
Quatre muttered quietly glancing at the limo, "Some things never change."
Relena's driver loaded the lugage as they all packed into the limo. Relena , Naomi and Quatre sat on one side while Wufei and Duo sat on the other. Duo leaned back and crossed his legs. " There are three new gundams, they are all kinda wierd. There is a girl (Wufei moaned) named Amani. I swear , I have asked her three times if she had a little brother named Heero. She is pretty nice when you get to know her but getting to know her is pretty damn hard. There is a boy named Claw and he is really cocky. I mean all he does is brag about how great he is and we havent even been in one battle. And then there is some guy named Davis. He is a pretty quiet guy , I havent really gotten to know him. I never even really see him and when I do he is in the hanger." Duo scratched his head like he was actually thinking about this Davis charachter.
Relena smiled and started to speak. When she talked it sounded like she was giving a presentation not like she was talking to some pilots. " Well , when we arrive at the school , I will assign you all classes and give you all uniforms. You will stay at the school until you are given your first mission. There is no way you can take your Gundam out, so dont try to. If we are seen with Gundams around our school , we will be the first under attack. When we get to the school , you will get into your uniforms and then proceed to the deans office. There you will meet with the other three new gundam pilots. Then you will go to your classes just like normal students."
"Fuck that," Wufei replied. He glanced over to Naomi and watched her rub at her legs. There were still little red marks on her legs from where she was burnt. He felt slight regret but it didnt last long as for Relena started to yell at him with her high pitched voice.
"You have to go to class. If you dont it will look suspicous and people will start to check up on you. We cant afford to get caught. If we do , it could mean the demolishment of the Sanct Kingdom. Please Wufei."
He simply rolled his eyes and nodded.
Quatre smiled," Thats a yes."
Relena smiled gratefully. Naomi looked her over. All she had ever heard were bad things about this girl. But she didnt seem that bad. She just needed to get that stick pulled out of her ass. She smiled and looked out her limo window, wishing she could see her Blood Star again.