Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Part of Me ❯ A Lost Soldier Found ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A Lost Soldier Found


"You were there for every moment of my life. You have shared all the happiness , sadness , love , hate , and pain. Thats why I love you , for you are a part of me."

A week went by , not a thing happened. Then suddenly one day , Relena called the seven to her office. They all arrived watching her pace around the room. Panic and happiness filled her face. Once they had all arrived, she sat on her desk a spoke." They have found Heero. He is on on Colony P199. My brother Miliardo has a team stationed there and they spotted him. We really dont know what he is doing there but I am sending four of you go. The four leaving will be Wufei , Quatre , Naomi , and Amani."
Claw cried out," How come I cant go , I know I am so much better then that girl!" He pointed a finger to Naomi. "That no talent doesnt even go to visit her Gundam as much as I do. I train in the practice programs everyday!"
Davis nodded in agreemant. " We have been waiting for a year to go on a mission and the first one that is available you pass us up. What is your motive on this."
Relena looked up at the two. " This is an undercover mission." She picked up the papers on her desk to skim over it real fast. " They will go in as pairs , pretending to be newly weds. Colony P199 is a great honeymooners colony so they wont look obvious."
Duo laughed out loud and patted the Davis and Ryu on their back. " Unless you wanna be gay , it looks like you're stuck here with me."
Claw's and Davis's heads hit the floor with that comment and Naomi looked up. " Who will I be paired with?" She said softly.
Relena looked up and smiled," You choose."
Naomi glanced over to Amani. She was holding a knife, trying to get a rock out from the sole of her shoe. She looked up at Naomi and then to Wufei and Quatre. She quickly annonced, " Ill take pretty boy. If Naomi and him go anywhere togehter people will cry out incest."
Wufei laughed loudly with a nod.
Quatre frowned. Amani was a tough person to be around. It seemed like everything he said made her mad. She was always snapping and yelling at him. Maybe he was a little too nice, but he was going to prove to her that he was strong. She would see and when she did , he would be there to see her dropped jaw.
" Well load your Gundams up and send them to the airport. You will lauch from there and head for the colony at 18 o'clock. That's all." Relena was the first to walk out of the room. She skipped her next class with Duo and they sat in the school Garden together.
" Im so nervous. Its been so long since Ive seen him , but Im still getting butterflies in my stomach at the thought of him." She sighed and looked over to Duo.
" I can understand. You have been waiting for him for over 3 years and know they finally find the fucker. I mean what is he doing." Duo looked over to Relena. He could see the worry in her face. Duo had stayed by Relena's side ever since Hilde died in her accident. He remembered the day when she wrecked her vehicle and he found out that she died from the inpact." If she hadnt of been hauling all that heavy cargo , she would have been fine. But when she went off into that ditch all the things behind her in the truck crushed the cab." Said the police officer when Duo arrived to the accident. He remembered the funeral and watching them bury her body. He remembered how lonely the shop was when she was gone. He remembered the night when he tried to commit suicide. And he remebered the day he got a letter in the mail. From Relena. It simply stated how she felt his pain and how she would be honored if he would join her school. Ever since , they spent every free moment together. Duo never understood how Heero hated her so much. She was so full of life. Her heart was so big. Thats why he felt the way he did. He loved her but he just couldnt tell her.
She felt her face grow hot as the tears started to form in her eyes. " I just dont know what I will do if he leaves me again." The tears started to fall and she started to heave.
Duo wrapped his arms around her to show her his comfort and support.


Naomi packed a items of clothing into a small duffle bag. She zipped it up and then glanced over to Amani. She was digging through her dresser throwing items of clothing all over the room. As she flung out her last black shirt, she screamed and ran into the bathroom. Naomi heard the shower come on and she sat on her bed wondering what was wrong with Amani now.
Across the hall Wufei had just gotten out of the shower and he was drying off his hair. Quatre looked up at him and muttered," I wish I was with Naomi."
"Why's that? Do you like her or something?" He felt a little ball in his stomach. 'Am I worried?' He thought to himself, 'No , that couldn't be it.'
" No , I just dont want yout to give Naomi a hard time. You are always so mean to her." Quatre said in his defense.
Wufei laughed." Are you sure that's all. You are pathetic wasting your time thinking about others." Wufei grabbed some clothes off the bed and walked back into the bathroom.
"And Im scared of Amani," Quatre said to himself.


At the airport , they were given the rest of their assignment. They were to fly their Gundams to a ship at coordinates 37-83. There they would board a jet and fly to the colony P199. At this point they would go to their hotel 'Gold Star' and rest up for the next day. The following 5 days they would search for Heero and try to get him to help fight agian. There really wasnt much to it. Amani moaned and punched a wall. " I thought that we were going to fight." She yelled.
"Stop whining," Wufei replied. " We will soon be fightling so much , you will be wishing for it to stop."
Amani ignored him and hit a wall agian. It pissed her off that she waited a year to go find someone. "Why the hell are we taking out mobile suits then?"
" Just in case," Quatre stated." We dont know how Heero is anymore. He may not even be on our side anymore. He is one of the strongest Gundam fighters. Actually he is the strongest."
Amani growled and Naomi placed her hand on her back. " Maybe we'll get to beat someone up." Amani smiled. Naomi's eyes went wide. She couldnt believe what she just saw. Amani. Smile. Amani. Smile. Where was the fuck you?
Wufei sat down on the ground. He glanced at his watch relizing it would only be 5 minutes until they were to be in there Gundams. He walks closer to them , soon to be followed by the others.
Quatre stopped and turned to Amani. " They told me that you havent ever flown a Gundam before. If you want to , we can let Wufei and Naomi go ahead of us and Ill let you get used to flying it.
Amani frowned." Dont you doubt the fact that I will be able handle my gundam. I am a pilot because I have the talent to be one."
Quatre blushed and started to walk again, " I was just trying to help."
" I dont need your help." Amani stomped off to her Gundam , easily getting in.
Soon they were all in their Gundams and set off.