Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Part of Me ❯ Colony P199 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Colony P199

You were there for every moment of my life. You have shared all the happiness , sadness , love , hate , and pain. Thats why I love you , for you are a part of me."

Naomi stepped off of the plane. She raised a hand to her head and rubbed it softly. " I think all this plane riding is starting to give me a headache.
Amani crossed her arms and sighed loudly." I just wish this was a mission that was involving our Gundams. I dont see the point of being a Gundam pilot it we wont ever use them." She kicked a rock. " I mean , anyone could come find Heero. They didnt need us to do this!"
" I wanted to do it," Quatre said towards Amani.
She sighed and looked towards Quatre. " Of course you do. As long as it doesnt involve battle , its fun for you. You disgrace Sanrack with your pacifist ways."
Naomi glared at Amani. She knew Amani wasnt being serious, but Quatre didnt. Naomi saw Quatre looked down in shame.
Amani rolled her eyes and kicked another rock.
Naomi shifted her bag to her other arm. It was a heavy bag. 'Maybe three pairs of shoes were too many.' Her bag was suddenly snatched up and she looked to see that Wufei had taken it. " What did you do that for?"
He shrugged and kept walking. " Thought I would be nice to my wife." A grin spread across his face.
Naomi sighed and followed.
They walked to the edge of the runway and left through the gates. Naomi smiled as they walked onto the street. " I love these small airports. All we had to do was get off the plane. No lines at all."
Wufei turned around. " Quatre , we'll get seperate cabs and meet in the hotel lobby in two hours. Then well scout for Heero during the night."
Quatre nodded and held his hand out to get a cab. Soon both of the couples were in their cabs and on their way.


She watched Quatre as he went to the front desk to pick up the keys. As he looked to her , his checks turned insanely red. Amani rolled her eyes and replied," What is it now?" They had only been on the colony for one hour but it seemed like every five minutes Quatre had something else that was wrong. She couldnt blame him. She wasnt the most exciting person to be around. They seemed like complete opposites. Quatre was quiet, shy, and kept to himself. She was loud, expressive, and always said whatever she wanted.
" The hotel room only has one bed."
"Oh," Amani scratched her head."Thats not a problem."
" How is it not? There is only one place to sleep." Quatre placed the keys in his pocket. He picked up his duffel bag.
" Well , of course you will just have to sleep on the floor silly." Amani walked away from him heading towards the elevator.
Quatre's jaw dropped." I cant sleep on the floor. I have back problems."
" Well those are YOUR problems not mine." She pressed the button to bring down the elevator.
" You are so heartless. If I would have had a choice I would have.... nevermind," The elevator doors came open and the two entered.
Amani pressed the "close doors" button just as an old woman came up to the door shutting her out. " You would have what?"
"Nothing." Quatre crossed his arms , a small pout on his face.
" WHAT?" Amani yelled. " You know you want to say it! Maybe if you wouldnt be such a pussy all the time , people would actually hold some respect for you!"
Quatre balled his hand into fist." You dont know anything about respect! And Im not a pussy! I just respect people's feelings sometimes," His hands quivered in anger. " And since you wanted to know so bad, I was going to say, if I would have had a choice I would have picked someone who wasnt a cold heartless bitch."
Amani was stunned by what he sayed. Did he just cuss? Was it possible? She smiled and cocked her head to the side. " Now thats the spirit." She patted Quatre's back as the elevator doors came open and the two headed towards their room.


Naomi layed back on the bed. " Are you sure you dont want the bed? Ill be fine on the floor!"
Wufei grunted and smapped ," SHUT UP WOMAN! Before I change my mind and make you sleep on the floor."
She pouted and sat up," Im sorry , I was just trying to be nice. Geez you should try it sometimes. It doesnt hurt."
Wufei slammed his fist into a wall." I dont think you relize how much I hate to be around you. You are such an annoyance. Sometimes I think the only thing you are good for is flying that damn Gundam.You will never be anything more than that. "
Naomi sat up on the bed and glared at Wufei. She felt her face grow hot with anger and sadness. " I cant believe you!" She blinked back the tears urging to come out. She jumped up and ran out of the hotel room. Slamming the door as she exited she got to the elevator as quick as she could pounding at the buttons. When she heard Wufei call her name out , she ran to the stairs , taking them two by two.'Maybe I am a fool for running but it just hurt so much , what he said.' She thought. ' I always wanted people to just see me as a Gundam pilot but for some reason, I wanted him to see me as more.' She sighed as she stopped at the third floor. She sat on the steps and started to cry.


Wufei, Amani, and Quatre stood in the lobby. "Dumb bitch!" Wufei cursed looking at his watch. Naomi was over thirty minutes late.
Amani dug into her pocket and pulled out a small pocket knife. She popped it open and started to toss it up in the air. Quatre watched and quietly replied,"Isnt that dangerous?
Amani grabbed the bare blade between the palm of her hands and she looked to Quatre simply replying, "Yep." She looked over to Wufei pointing the knife towards him. " You should know where she is. I mean you two are rooming together."
Wufei shrugged. "Well I dont. So the only option there is will be for one of us to stay." He looked at the two. " Amani , you stay , since me and Quatre know Heero , it will be easier for us to spot him. If she comes call me on my cell phone." Wufei eyed Quatre. "Come on , lets go."
As they started to leave, Amani shouted, " Oh , Wufei , I just wanted to know, WHO MADE YOU BOSS?" She moaned and fell back on the coach in the lobby , damning Naomi to hell for making her miss the little action she would get from this mission.