Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Part of Me ❯ Hello Heero ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hello Heero

You were there for every moment of my life. You have shared all the happiness , sadness , love , hate , and pain. Thats why I love you , for you are a part of me."

Naomi walked into the bar. She looked around eyeing all the strange people in there. 'I bet Wufei is worried about me now!' She laughed out loud and thought ' I cant wait to see the look on his face when I tell him I found Heero all on my own.' She sat down at one of the stools at the bar.
The bar tender walked up to her, " Whats a beautiful laddy like you doing in these parts?"
"Im looking for a friend," She said with a smile.
"Listen hun. Dont take this the wrong way but you need to get out of here. It isnt safe for a girl like you to be here at this time of night." He wiped off the bar as he spoke.
"Im stronger then I look," she pouted. " And all I need from you is a water."
The bartender shrugged as he left to grab her some water.
Naomi turned around to eye the room's contents. The infomation sheet said that this was one of Heero's favorite places to be, but all she saw were old drunks. As she was turning around , one of the men came up to her.
"Hello." He said , a strong smell of whiskey pouring out with his words. His maroon uniform was stained with small dots of drink.
She nodded and turned faced the bar , hoping the man would get a clue and leave her alone. Instead he slide an arm around her shoulders and pulled her towards him. With disgust in her face she slapped him. " Leave me alone."
The drunk looked up eyeing her harshly. " Bad move babe." He grabbed one of her arms and pulled her off the stool. Then he pulled a knife out of his pocket and pressed it against her stomach. " I came over here to get you, and I will whether you like it or not. Now you can be a bitch about it or you can just calm down and make it easier for the both of us.
Naomi glared at him and spit in his face. She quickly twisted her arm out of his grip and started running towards the door. Two other men blocked her path. She noticed the three of them were all wearing the same uniforms.'Some kind of military?'She thought. She didnt recognize the uniforms at all. She tried to run around one of the men but he grabbed her , holding her tightly against him. He annonced," You messed up, you better apologize to the commander or you will be severly punished.
She snarled and replied,"You'll have to kill me first."
At this the commander walked up to her holding his knife to her neck," Well then I guess you leave us no choice." He pressed the blade against her neck harder and tiny beads of blood started to emerge.
"Let her go."
The commander pulled away to stare and the man behind him. His sloppy brown hair covered his deep colbat eyes.
"And what will you do if we dont?"The commander replied with a laugh.
The man simply hit the commander in the shoulder , causing him to immediatly black out. He looked up to the other two men and smiled softly,"Who's next?"
They both looked to each other and dropped Naomi both of them running out of the bar as fast as their feet could take them. Naomi fell to the floor grabbing her neck. The man walked over to her and bent down , eyeing her neck. "It's only a flesh wound , you'll be fine." He stood up and started to walk away.
Naomi felt the area around her start to blacken. Even if she wasnt hurt much the whole situation made her dizzy. She felt her eyes start to close and she softly spoke. " Thank you..... Heero........... Yuy."


Quatre and Wufei returned to the hotel. As they walked into the lobby Quatre once again muttered,"I cant believe we couldnt find him."
They approached the coach and saw Amani sleeping, grasped in her hand the small pocket knife from earlier. Quatre picked her up and him and Wufei approached the elevator. Quatre glanced over to Wufei. " I hope Naomi is in the room. Im kinda getting worried here."
Wufei shrugged." She is a Gundam Pilot , she knows how to take care of herself."
Quatre nodded slightly replying," Im still worried. This doesnt seem like something she would do. I mean there must be a reason."
Wufei cringed and looked towards his feet. He knew this was his fault but what is done is done. Naomi was the one that was being immature. Running away for attention was getting her no where.
Quatre held Amani and watched her sleeping face. Small coos exited her mouth everytime she breathed out. She seemed so innocent it was hard for him to believe it was the same girl. The elevator doors opened and Wufei stepped out. He nodded towards Quatre and said," Ill call you if I find anything out."
Quatre nodded and the elevator doors closed between them.

::::

Naomi opened her eyes , the light pouring through the white blinds. She stretched looking around the room. It was bear, white walls with no pictures. They bed had white sheets and one pillow. Beside the bed was a black nightstand with a gun and an alarm clock on it. She grabbed a gun relizing she didnt know where she was. She held the gun out in front of her as she quicly exited the door to the room. She pointed the gun around quickly but she quickly dropped it as she saw what was in the living room. The TV was one annoncing the landing of 40 plus mobile suits lead by Sayako Mitsuna. Naomi quickly grabbed the phone to find it was disconnected. She ran out of the apartment and down the stairs into the streets. They were empty. She started to run towards the gun shots.


Amani grasped hands with the mobile suit in front of her. It was amusing how the pilot actually thought that he had a chance. The other suit let go of hers , pulling out its machine gun and started firing at her. She easily dodged the bullets and swung her large trident towards it. Amani bursted out with laughter as it easily sliced through the mobile suit. As the two pieces started to fall apart , the suit exploded. She laughed and stared to spray another suit with her machine gun just to watch it explode too.
Quatre and Wufei stayed towards the front , leaving Amani towards the rear. Wufei demolished a suit with his dragon arm when Quatre came over the intercom. " We need to find the leader. The mobile suits just keep coming. Maybe if we get him , theyll stop coming."
"Good plan," Wufei replied , slautering another.
Amani laughed cruely as she let her trident sink into the chest of a mobile suit. Her kill count was up to... who was counting. Tons. Only to be followed by many others. She approached another one. It seemed a little more aleet than the others , with its quick movements and precise aiming. " So are you ready to die?" Amani replied over the intercom.
All Amani got back was a simple giggle as a smiling face apeared on her screen. Her green eyes seemed to dig into Amani's soul. Amani gasped. " I dont think you know who you are talking to."
The moblie suit flew by Amani's, quickly pulling out a red laser sword. It stopped behind Archangel , quickly bringing the sword onto it's arm. The Gundams arm quickly fell to the ground.
"Tsk, tsk," The woman replied. " Next time you make a threat like that make sure you can back it up."
Amani felt the anger boil up inside as she swung her trident at the aeries with her other arm. It barely grazed the chest gavilty of the mobile suit.
The aeries quickly darted in and shoved the beam sword into Archangel's chest cavity. Amani screamed loudly , not wanting to let the tears fall. "WHY?" She yelled. Her first battle and she was made a fool of. She dispised the suit in front of her. Sandrock quickly ran up and sliced at the mobile suit damaging it's left arm severely. Amani screamed at Quatre over the intercom " I DONT NEED YOUR HELP!" She tried to make her Gundam stand but with no avail. It stayed down.
The woman laguhed and said," We are the Morisata Foundation. And you will see us again, take my word." With that the mobile suit jetted off, followed by the other surviving suits.