Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Part of Me ❯ And Then There Were Eight ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
And Then There Were Eight


You were there for every moment of my life. You have shared all the happiness , sadness , love , hate , and pain. Thats why I love you , for you are a part of me."

Naomi ran until she saw the mobile suits lift off into the air. She sighed out of relief. Now that the action was over she had to find away to get back to the others. She was lost and she left all her things at that place she was taken. Speaking of that place, who's was it? Could it have really been Heero back there?
She walked up to a man emerging from his house. " Sir, could you help me, Im lost."
The man stood there , still a little shakey replying," You should'nt be outside right now! The battle may not be over , you could get hurt!" He quickly slammed his door in her face.
Naomi stomped her foot crying out "FUCK YOU TOO!"
She started walking the sidewalk looking around. She didnt recognize anything. She just wanted to go back to the other. She wanted to give Wufei a big, loving.... kick in the ass. She balled up her fist while thinking about him. She despised him so much.
Naomi spotted an elderly man at the end of the road and sprinted towards him."Sir!"
He turned to face her and smiled. " Yes?"
She smiled brightly. Someone that would actually help. " Im looking for the Star Hotel. Could you tell me how get there?"
He took his cane and pointed to the right." Go down this road for 4 blocks and then turn left and go 2 blocks and you should be there." He set his cane back down.
"Thank you so much sir! I cant thank you enough!"
She started walking the blocks relizing it might be a while until she got there.


She jumped out of her mobile suit pulling off her helmet. Her black bob grazed the back of her neck while her long blue bangs hung down to her stomach. She wiped her forehead from the heat of battle intense that day. She eyed her men , relizing a large amount was now missing. She told her father she needed stronger men. Of course you need stronger men for a good revolution. And she would get her revolution if it meant her life.
A young soilder came up to her."Comander, the losses of the battle were 47 mobile suits. Out of the returning mobile suit 69 need repairs."
She nodded not turning to face him. She walked over to the men that were forming a large circle. She slapped one on the back of the head with all her strength." You were all horrible today!" She yelled."I am ashamed to have you as my men. You were all like standing targets, most of you not even laying a bullet on the Gundams. Never the less when I was being attacked , none of you wasted your time to come aid me. For this you all will miss your food rations tonight so you can all go into more training in the simulation program." She turned around and walked away , heading towards the door of the bunker.
She went to her room , quickly removing her tight space suit. She pulled on her uniform, a marron jacket with a collar lined with stars. Her black skirt with blacks tights underneath. She grabed her black boots and quickly slide them on her feet. She walked over to the mirror to quickly adjust her hair when she got a knock on the door.
A small voice quietly traveled through the door."Commander Mitsuna I have some information for you."
Sayako walked over and swung open the door. Standing there was a small blonde nurse, her face filled with distraught. " Why are you afraid of me?"
The nurse looked up and her eyes opened wide and she quickly replied," Because you can kill me."
Sayako laughed loudly. Bringing fear into people was one of her favorite things. She ceased her laughter shortly ,"So why are you here?"
"The man in medical that you saved four days ago from our battle on Colony 4, well he is starting to come out of his coma. He hads been moving around a lot."
Sayako's eyes widened. She remembered after the battle, seeing him through her visual screen in her mobile suit. His lifeless body layed over some ruble , his light brown hair sprinkled with dust and dirt. She jumped out imediatly to retrieve him. For some reason , she had to save him. She had to see if he was still alive. When she reached the man , she quickly pulled him into her arms. His chest heaved up and down and she let out a cry of pleasure. She was so glad to see the man alive. She called a ship and got him tranported to her ship for medical treatment. And now he was waking up. She pushed the nurse out of her way and started sprinting down the hall.


Amani layed in the bed , Wufei and Quatre standing up in front of her. She grabbed her left arm, the large gash on it bleeding through her shirt. As she grabbed it she groaned in pain. Quatre quickly glanced to her and shook his head. "You need to let me do something with that."
Amani growled and rolled over on the bed. " Im fine , now leave me alone."
Wufei once again started ranting about how if Naomi would have been there how they would have had a chance. Amani hoped Naomi would never come back. Wufei was going to blame everything on her. She knew Wufei did something to make Naomi run away, she just couldnt place the reason why Naomi would let someone like Wufei get to her.
She stared out the window , her eyes growing heavy as she looked over the charred and beaten city. It wasnt made for the battle and it looked just as tired as she was. Her eyes closed , letting sleep take over.


Naomi ran out of the elevator, quickly running to her hotel room. She patted her pockets relizing that she didnt have her card key on her either. She knocked on the door waiting for a reply and getting none , she voted on going to Quatre's and Amani's room. She was nervous because she knew they were going to be mad at her. Especially Wufei.
As she rode the elevator up three floors she imagined what Wufei would say. It's all your fault we lost the battle. Because of your incomputance the other mobile suits were able to retreat. You are not even worthy of being a Gundam.
She got out of the elevator and walked up to the hotel door. After she knocked , she was grabbed from behind and she felt a cold gun barrel press onto her back."You are going to tell me how you knew my name." The hoarse voice muttered.
Naomi replied," I dont know what you are talking about."
" How did you know I was Heero Yuy." At that moment the door opened and Wufei stood behind it. He first just saw Naomi giving her a disgusted face but then he noticed Heero.
"Heero." Wufei said with a nod.
Heero pulled his gun away from her back and Naomi crossed her arms nervously."What is this?" Heero replied , glanicng in also noticing Quatre , who was bandaging up a sleeping girl.
"All of the Gundams are coming back together. There is another war Heero and we need all the help we can get. Right now, there are seven of us. We were sent here to find you. So you could help us and we could all battle together again."
Heero nodded placing the gun into his pants. After finishing the wrapping Quatre ran over too with a large smile on his face. " Welcome Heero. No point in standing in the hall now. Come on in here."
Heero entered the room , Naomi following closing the door. Wufei spoke first."How did you find us here?"
Heero glanced to Naomi and replied," She wandered into a bar last night and was attacked by a group of men. I helped her and she fainted but she said my name. I took her back to my apartment and followed her here with intentions of killing her. I want to keep my past a secret. People on this Colony hate mobile suit pilots. I once saw an Oz pilot beat to death in the road here."
Naomi's eyes widened as she thought how close she was to dieing. She placed her hand on her back remembering the cold barrel and if the triger had been pulled....
She sat on the bed as the three talked. They talked about the whole situation. The war, the gundams, the Morisato Foundation.
Wufei then asked," So will you help us?"
Heero looked up at the ceiling and simply replied."Wing Zero told me it was time to fight again. So I will fight."
Wufei grabbed Heero's hand and shook it,"Its good to have you back." Quatre simply smiled and nodded.
After they talked for a few more minutes Naomi annonced that she was going to her room and goin to bed. She walked out of the room and neared the elevator. She pressed the down button and leaned against the opposite wall.
"Naomi!" She heard Wufei call from down the hall. 'Oh great , now Im going to get it,' she thought to herself.
Wufei walked up to her and looked at her sternly. Then he wrapped his arms around her small frame and embraced her closely. Naomi blushed out of shock and embarassement. He held onto her for a few seconds before he whispered,"Dont ever scare me like that again woman." He pulled away and walked back to Quatre's room. The elevator doors opened and Naomi entered, a small smile on her lips.