Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Part of Me ❯ Wake up Strong Soldier ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wake up Strong Soldier


You were there for every moment of my life. You have shared all the happiness , sadness , love , hate , and pain. Thats why I love you , for you are a part of me."

Sayako entered the hospital room staring over the patient. He had been in bed for day but his tan hair still manage to sway to one side , covering most of his left eye. She walked over to the side of his bed , gazing at his moniter hopingly. The squiggles seemed to be a little more active. Then a soft groan came out of the man's mouth. Sayako gasped her heart beating a little faster.'Its funny how I let someone I have never meet get inside of me so quickly.' She had no clue of what this man was , all she had was a name. Trowa Barton. Her best people couldnt even trace his past. But Sayako didnt care if he was a cold hearted killer. She had to meet him. Or at least see the color of his eyes and a gentle smile just for her.

following day::
Duo walked with the group to the front of the school. They were all supposed to arrive in five minutes. Including Heero. The smile on Relena's face would stay in his mind for ever. How genuine and beautiful it was. Even if it wasnt for him.
They all stood out at the steps, each in their own little world. Relena twisted at a handkercheif roughly. She knew she would see the love of her life again for sure. Claw kept ranting about how he would have whooped some ass in that battle. He kept making machine gun noises while aiming his hands towards Davis who just ingnored him. Davis just leaned back against the railings , keeping his thoughts to himself. And Duo watched Relena. He didnt care about any of the other pilots. He wished this whole war would have never come into place. A few years ago , him not wanting to fight seemed crazy but now he just wanted to settle down. With her.
Relena gasped as she saw the black limo pull around the corner. She knew it was wrong for her to miss class for this but it didnt matter now. All she wanted was to see Heero. To hear his voice , look into his eyes, embrace him. She wanted him to know that she still cared about him. She didnt faulter for one moment on her love. Now maybe he would relize that she is the one for him.
The limo pulled up to the steps. Slowly Naomi exited the wehicle , pulling her bag out with her. Davis quickly sprinted down the steps and took her bag with a smile. Wufei saw the scene and rolled his eyes. Quatre came out on the other side holding out a hand to help up Amani. She pushed it away and pulled herself up with her good arm and then grabbed her luggage. Quatre snatched it away from her and before she could say a word he replied,"Keep your mouth closed." She blushed slightly and smiled following Quatre.
Then Heero exited. Relena gasped and started to walk down the steps. She walked towards him eyeing him closely. She cocked her head and said ,"Hello Heero."
He glanced at her and quickly walked by , revolted by the sight of her.'Of all the people.' He thought. He walked up the steps but soon had an akward fellow in front of him."Dude, my name is Claw. It is so awsome you are here! I have heard so much about you! We are so rooming together."
Heero pushed him out of his way and sighed softly. What had he gotten himself into.


They all sat in the hanger in a little group. After all of them had introduced themselves to Heero and they were all told of what will happen for the next few days they all seperated. Naomi eyed her Blood Star. She ran her hand over the cool metal. She wanted to fight with it so bad but she missed her chance. She found Heero but she still couldnt help being jealous. Davis walked up and placed his hand on her shoulder. "How are you?" He replied.
Naomi looked at him questionly and replied ,"Fine." It was wierd he was talking to her. They barely even knew each other. He barely even spoke at all.
He nodded."I was worried about you while you were gone. You wouldnt understand why so dont ask. I just wanted to tell you that."
Wufei walked up right as he was saying that and frowned. Why was this punk so interested in Naomi. He never talked to her before they had left. It made him a little angry. Wufei had to hold in his anger. He looked towards Naomi."Class for us starts in five minutes."
"Lets skip the rest of the day. We can go into town and go do something fun." A large smile crossed her face.
"Stupid woman." Wufei muttered." We have already missed 3 days. Do you want people to suspect something."
Naomi held a puzzled expresion on her face."About us or the Gundams?"
"You really are stupid! Do you honestly think anyone would ever expect me to ever involve myself with you? You are so..." Wufei was interupted by Davis.
"Shut up! How can you be so rude? Cant you see that you are hurting your feelings?" Naomi's cheeks were red and you could tell she was on the verge of tears but she still manged to say,"No Davis , dont worry. Wufei's just an asshole. He's just to busy with other people faults to notice his own."
Davis laughed and Wufie walked away. He walked off in a huff. 'Why do I always say what I dont mean? How can I make her see that I.... oh , fuck it.' Naomi smiled to Davis.
"I guess Ill go to class. Talk to you later." She winked running off.
Amani sat in her Gundams cockpit. She watched as all the pilots left the room , one by one going to class. She had already decided to skip. There was no way she was going to deal with all those stuck up preps today. She needed to rest. And there would be one too many questions about her arm that she wouldnt want to answer. After a few minutes passed she heard a voice yelling at her. She peeked down out of her cockpit to see Quatre. He started to motion for her to come down. She tried to think of some cocky response but instead decided to just go with it. She climbed down to the ground and glared at Quatre,"What?"
"I need to change your bandages." He pointed at her arm."If you leave the same ones on too long , it will get infected."
"It was fine without the bandages. Anyway, I can change it myself." Amani frowned and looked to her arm. It wasnt to obvious under her shirt but she moved her arm so stiffly , it was obvious it was hurt.
"Please , let me. Im not doing this to show you up, I just want to do this for you. I want to help you." Quatre grabbed her hand and started to pull her to the ledge. He sat her down and went to go grab the med kit.
Amani was suprised at herself. She actually was letting Quatre do this. Willingly.
He came back opening the kit. He pulled out the Peroxide with some neosprin and bandaging. "You'll have to pull down your shirt." He blushed,"So I can get to your arm of course."
Amani pouted , the embarrassment glowing through her face. She unbuttoned her shirt pulling it down just a bit , but enough for her bra to show. Relief passed through her when Quatre went straight to the bandage , cutting it off. She screamed when he applied peroxide and whined during neosporin. She even slapped him while he applied the bandage because he accidently brushed against her breast. He still had to be punished though.
"There, all done." Quatre said with a smile.
"Thank God." Amani replied as she stood and brused of any dirt on her skirt. "Now I have to go to class." She said hurridly. She walked out of the hanger quickly , just trying to get out of the situation. For some reason , she felt different towards Quatre then everyone else. And he just helped that feeling grow.