Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Suprise At The Door ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

My sincere apologies go to a writer named Maeleena (spelling???) She is writing a story like this and I know it is sounding like hers but I am going to try to keep it as original as I can. (I had already started writing this chapter before I read her story ((Anime Weekend, which I love)) and so I apologize) Mae, if you want to I will understand if you want me to, too remove my story but it must have a good reason ^_^ enjoy!

A Surprise at The Door

Pagan, Marissa, Mika, and Crystal were all sitting in Pagan's living room watching the TV when the doorbell rang.

Pagan: I wonder who that could be.

She got up and answered the door, and then her eyes grew wide. To her amazement there were five young… very good-looking boys at her doorstep.

Um… may I help you?

Quatre: um yes, we somehow got transported to the world and we do not know when or where we are. Do you by any chance know the year and location we are at?

Pagan: Um… you are in the year 2002AD and you are in Dallas, Texas. (She got a bunch of odd looks from the 5 boys) Um. heh heh heh… a place in America. (A few of them nodded and then stood there on the porch.) So would you like to come in?

Quatre: If you don't mind could we? It is cold here. (Pagan let them in and her 4 other friends almost had a heart attack)

Pagan (talking to her friends): Umm… I guess you all are already familiar with these 5 young men (sweatdrop)

Mika: You… you are… (Mouth drops open and then faints to the couch)

Quatre: Oh dear (running to her side and gently lifting her to him in his lap)

Wufei: What the hell are you doing????

Quatre: Well we * are * their guests. (Gently lifting her head to his shoulder)

Wufei: But we just got here and we don't even know them!!!!!

Quatre: And so… what is your point???

Wufei: Fine! Do as you please! I'm just going to go and find a way to get back to our time!

Quatre (talking back to Pagan): I am terribly sorry for this. He will be better once we find out something to do.

Heero: So do you know anyway we can find to get back?

Duo: But I like it here!

Heero: Shut up Duo!

Duo: Fine. :-P

Pagan: Well… I do not know a way to get back but you can stay with me if you want. This is my home and so if you all don't mind sleeping on the floor then you can stay. ^_^

Quatre: (relieved) Thank you for your kindness. And I don't think we have met. I am Quatre, this is Trowa, Heero, Duo, and the person who just walked out is Wufei. We are eternally grateful for your kindness and we will help out all we can with things around the house and cooking. ^_^

Duo (gently sitting on the couch next to Pagan putting his arm around her shoulders): So where is our room, babe?

Pagan (blushing slightly):I will show you, follow me. (Getting up and walking down the main hallway, then turning down one the hallways to 3 rooms. ((This is a really big house with 5 rooms)) then thinking about who should go where) Um… so is anyone willing to share a room and who?

Quatre: Trowa and I can share one and then Heero and Duo can share one and then Wufei can have one on his own. That is how it has always worked out since we don't get on each other's nerves that way if it is that way.

Pagan: Alright then, I will go and get the blankets and pillows if you give me a few min.

Duo: I'll help you.

Pagan: (blush) Alright… thank you Duo. (The two go off and get the blankets and pillows as everyone decides which rooms they want)

~~~~~ A little later in the afternoon after they got all of their things settled in~~~~

(Duo, Quatre, Trowa, Heero, Pagan, Mika ((who has gain consciousness)) Marissa, and Crystal were all sitting on the couch. ((Which was very packed and crammed but they managed)) )

Pagan: So what does everyone want for dinner?

Marissa: Well… I guess I have to be going, sorry… had dinner plans with my parents. (She leaves and then Crystal gets up)

Crystal: yeah… but thanks for letting us stay over tonight.

Pagan: Alright… see you later.

Quatre (politely): What is there to eat here?

Mika ((who is Pagan's roommate/best girlfriend)): Well… there are hamburger, pizza, Chinese, Japanese, steak, and buffet-type restaurants if you all want to go out and eat.

Pagan (to Mika): but won't that be a little pricy???

Mika: Hmm… probably would be. What do you have in the refrigerator?

Pagan: Umm… I think we have some leftover spaghetti and we also should have enough to make more if needed.

Quatre: Thank you so much for your kindness. We do not want to impose on you Miss Pagan.

Pagan: Oh it is alright… and you don't have to call me "Miss Pagan", just call me Pagan. ^_^

Quatre: Oh… alright Pagan. (Smiling sweetly)

Mika: It is about 8' clock. If we want to get this done we should probably start now and so we can tell them about this world before it is time to go to bed.

~~~~After eating and telling the g-boys about this world they all go their separate ways to start getting ready for bed~~~~

Pagan (poking her head into Quatre's and Trowa's room) is everything alright with you in here?

Quatre: yes, thank you… we are alright.

Trowa: (nods in agreement)

Pagan (poking her head into Wufei's room) Are you alright in here?

Wufei: Yes onna! I'm ok. Just leave me alone!

Pagan: Geez… fine already. (Poking her head finally into Duo's and Heero's room)

Duo (His jaw dropping open seeing her form in the tight tank-top and the short shorts): Um… hi Pagan.

Pagan (blushing): I was just checking to see if you were alright.

Heero (cutting in rudely): yes… we are fine, you may leave now.

Duo: Hey! Heero! That is no way to treat this nice young girl who has taken us into her home and is feeding us!

Heero: Alright fine. (To Pagan) I am sorry… and yes, we are fine.

Duo: Yeah… goodnight babe!

Pagan: Goodnight! (Blushing… walking down the hall into her room)

~~(I'm now going to go over what happened in everybody's room but it is all happening at the same time)~~

Mika (turning on her side in her bed to look over at Pagan getting into her bed ((separate beds)) ) so what are we going to do about them?

Pagan (turning on her side to face Mika) I don't know what to do, but I don't mind them staying here forever.

Mika: That is true. You know that I like Quatre and well… (Giggles)… I know who you like!

Pagan: (feeling confident) Alright then, who do I like???

Mika: Duo! (Giggling more now)

Pagan: Well… erm… heh heh heh. (Blushing badly)

Mika: And have you seen the way he acts around you?!?

Pagan: Well… I just thought that was his playfulness and that is was part of his personality.

Mika: Come on Pagan… everybody can tell that he likes you. Just from first meeting you. But… if I were you I would give it a little time and become good friends first.

Pagan: Alright… goodnight Mika.

Mika: Goodnight Pagan.

(to be continued…)