Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Thin Line Between Love and War ❯ Thoughts And Memories ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*Chapter Ten- Thoughts and Memories*~

Shini- Wow... this is it.

Ashley- About what?

Shini- This is the final chapter! ^.^

Rain- YEA!!!

Crystal- Then... is it that sequel that you were talking about right, Boss?

Shini-Yep! ^.^

Crystal- O-kay... BTW, Boss doesn't own Gundam Wing; she owns Ayako, the Grand Knight, and the crew! For proper disclaimers, see Chapter 1.

Ashley and Rain- ON WITH IT!! Finally!

~*~

~A week later...~

Around the week, Ayako and her repairmen are reserved `Preventers' and along with the G-Boys, they head out to Quatre's mansion on Space Colony L4...

~Sarah, Ben and Huwy~

They were at Quatre's living room while the other pilots were out...

Sarah- "Yeah!!! I'm so happy..."

Ben- "Finally freedom!!!"

Huwy- "I am relived, but we may still be needed by Miss Ayako... and... I wonder-"

Sarah- "Wha-? Are you saying that you don't wanna be with us anymore?"

Ben- "Huwy...? YOU CAN'T!!! You and Miss Ayako... are like the best friends I've ever seen!!! You're like a guardian angel to her!!"

Huwy- "Hey, listen Boneheads, I was WONDERING if I won't have to lift heavy metal ALL day. If you think I'm ever leaving Miss Ayako, fu-"

Ben- "Alright! We get it!"

Sarah- "You guys, me, Miss Ayako, Mr. Maxwell, Mr. Winner, Mr. Barton, Mr. Yuy, and Mr. Chang!"

Ben- "Yeah! What do ya say Huwy?!"

Huwy- "I agree."

Quatre and Trowa came in...

Quatre- "The others are out shopping some more... I hope they don't burn my wallet..."

Sarah- "I don't know about the others, Mr. Winner, but Miss Ayako will probably spend at least one item if she goes over." ^.~

Trowa- "Anyways... Quatre and I made a special delivery and received this..."

Trowa pulls out a pilot suit...

Ben- "Are you sure that could fit Miss Ayako?"

Quatre- "We checked and checked again. I'm positive."

Huwy- "Are you sure-"

Sarah and Ben- "HUWY!"

Huwy- "Hehe... just kidding."

The other pilots arrive...

Wufei- "Arg... this is THE last time I'm going shopping with a girl!"

Heero- "Tell me about it."

Trowa- "What happened?"

Duo- "Let's say that Aya bought a LOT."

Quatre- "Wha?! AYAKO!"

Ayako- "Hey! It was a bargain sell! And do you expect ME to carry `em by myself?!"

Quatre- "What about my money?!"

Ayako- "Chill, chill... I spent most of my money and I only borrowed $80 from ya!"

Quatre- "That's it? So you didn't burn a hole in my wallet."

Ayako- "That would be very rude, wouldn't it?" ^.^

Sarah- "Point sorta taken! C'mon, guys! Don't be rude! Help Miss Ayako!"

Ben- "Um... Sarah? My arm..."

Sarah- "`Cept Ben! NOW C'MON!!!"

Heero and Wufei mumbled and helped Trowa, Quatre, Duo, Ayako, Huwy and Sarah with Ayako's newly bought clothing...

~Afterward...~

Heero- *phew!* "Damn, that's too many..."

Ayako- "A girl's gotta have options!!! Oh yeah, thank you guys for showing me around!!!"

Duo and Quatre- "You're welcome!" *cheery*

Trowa- "Anytime."

Wufei and Heero- "........"

Ayako- "ANYWAYS! What do ya'll wanna do!?"

Quatre- "Hang on, Ayako. We got a gift for ya... from Earth."

Trowa gets and shows the suit made to fit Ayako.

Ayako- "Is that a pilot suit?!" O.o "It looks too tight."

Duo- "It's supposed to be like that, but you'll get used to it."

Heero- "Just put it on! Like the other clothes you bought!"

Ayako- "Okay! Gimme!" *takes the suit* *Just... where's the bathroom?"

~After changing...~

Ayako steps out in the suit...

Ayako- "Hehe... This is cool!"

Wufei- "Not when you're in a close combat situation."

Ayako- "I can hold out my own just fine. *flat* Yea.... it fits. Bit snug though..."

Trowa- "Supposed to be like that."

Ayako- "Be right back!" *goes back to change* "So... what can we do?"

While everyone was pondering on what to do and talking quite loud, Quatre then decided to go to his room and he then, looked kinda down.... Duo noticed and manages to follow Quatre, without making Ayako notice. As soon as Quatre slips into his room, Duo peaks out and sees Quatre standing in the dark room, holding a silverish-gold locket...

Quatre- "........"

Duo- "Quatre? *goes in* What's wrong?"

Quatre- "Duo!? *surprised* Uh um... nothing."

Duo- "What's that?" *takes the locket*

Quatre-"He-hey! *takes it back* It's a memento of one of my friends! That... is a girl."

Duo- *sly grin* "A girlfriend, huh? You feeling jealous of me about Ayako?"

Quatre- "Of course not!!! Are you mad?! This... has a picture of her..."

Duo- "Oh okay! Lemme see!"

Quatre- "Wha?"

Duo- "Please??? I won`t break it...."

Quatre- "...Fine. But be careful- the locket's old and this is all I have of her!"

Duo- "Sure, sure... *looks at the picture, which it has a young girl with dark brown hair with brilliant greenish-brown eyes* O.O What the...?! She looks like she's about HALF of your age or less! Quatre, you're sick!!!"

Quatre- "No! No! It was when she was younger!!!"

Duo- "Then where is she?"

Quatre- "......... It's a long story."

Ayako- *muffles* "DUO!"

Duo- "Hang on, I gotta go. I think Hee-man's ragging on Aya." *leaves*

Quatre sighs with relief and steps out to the outside balcony of the mansion and a single teardrop came from Quatre and the teardrop fell and hit the picture...

Quatre- *sighs* "Why did they take you away from me...? Why?"

Then, Quatre noticed a girl covered with layers of clothing on and notice her dark brown hair. She glanced at Quatre and quickly turns around.

Quatre- *quietly* "Iree? Naw..." *sighs again and leaves*

Dark Haired Girl- "Quatre..." *walks on*

~***END***~

{{Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: A Thin Line Between Love and War- End}}

{{To Be Continued in "Deserted Memories"}}

~******~