Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Thin Line Between Love and War ❯ War of Nerves ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*Chapter Nine- War of Nerves*~

Shini- I STILL don't own Gundam Wing! For proper disclaimers, see chapter 1.

Ashley- All the Boss owns is Ayako. *realizes* Hey, that didn't sound right...

Shini- Anyways, thanx to the kind people over at MediaMiner and Fanfiction (you all know who you are!!!) that took the time to r&r! Oh yeah, and the people that have heard me blabbing my story to your ears at my school! Thanx!

Rain- Yeah, cuz people tend not to read fics with made-up characters that have something that the main guys have!

Shini- Waaaaaaaaaaah... what's the problem of a girl having her own Gundam!?

Ayako- Oh yeah? What about her own Digimon before the end of 02?

Ashley, Rain and Crystal- Waaaaaaaaaah... (AN: They're characters from my Digimon fics.)

Shini- *sighs* I better get started before I depress. *start typing*

Ashley- Oh please, Duo give Boss Shini motivation!

*Ayako chases Ashley with a huge mallet*

Rain and Crystal- Um.... Aw well! ON WITH IT!

~*~

Starts as HeavyArms, Altron and Sandrock sweeping the area of MS, while Wing Zero, Deathscythe and Grand Knight charges for the Ragnarok, with their melee weapons and the Ragnarok pulled out a sword that looks kinda like the Claymore sword.

Ezakiya- "You kids make me laugh! Using plain energy blades!? Not even Part Titanium, part Gundanium alloy weapons will pierce this!"

Ayako- "Keep it up, guys! I just need some more time to charge up my sword!"

Ezakiya- "Don't bother! This armor was infused with heat and this is heat resistant!"

Ayako- (thinks- What the Admiral didn't know, was that Sarah, Ben and Huwy, with the help from Howard, they customized my sword. But....The Admiral can be right… this might not...)

Duo- *notices Ayako's actions* "Hey Ayako! Don't give up!"

Ayako- "? I WON'T! AND I WON'T REST UNTIL THIS COLONY IS WIPED OUT FROM THIS UNIVERSE!"

Ezakiya- "Big words from a pig-headed girl! With this, we won't need this barren land, cuz we will take over Earth at our disposal and kill wimps like Darlian!!!"

Heero- *got mad* "NO YOU WON'T!"

Ayako and Duo- "? Heero?"

Heero- "You're the pig-headed one, Ezakiya! Just killing the pacifists so they won't pester you to stop the fighting?!"

Ezakiya- "Hehe... what's the matter? Is my power making you tremble with fear, Wing Gundam?"

Duo- "He sure talks too much."

Ayako- "Ezakiya has the occasion of doing that. AND I HAD ENOUGH OF IT!!!"

Heero- "Y'know, I'm about ready to finish this up! *turns on comlink* HEY! Trowa! Wufei! Quatre! How are things!?"

Quatre- "Just about wrapped up! And all of the civilians escaped safely…"

Trowa- `There was a lot of MS though…"

Wufei- "But it proved that Nataku is still strong after the endless flow."

Ayako- *turned on the comlink* "Good. Because you guys go ahead and high tail it! Heero and I will finish this up! You too Duo!" *turns off comlink from Heero, Quatre, Trowa and Wufei*

Duo- "Ayako! Are you trying to die in vein?!"

Ayako- "I promised Heero I will leave the best part for him! Besides, I want to see the pain coming out of the Admiral! Go- NOW!"

Duo- "Ayako... Alright, I'll go. Just promise me one thing."

Ayako- "Yeah...?"

Duo- "Just come back. Okay?"

Ayako- *smiles* "Yes... I promise. Over and out."

Gundams Altron, HeavyArms, Sandrock and Deathscythe leave the colony, leaving Wing Zero and the Grand Knight behind.

Ezakiya- "Like cowards. *tsk tsk* Leaving the wings of a knight behind!"

Ayako- "It's not over yet, Admiral."

The Knight pulls out a very very hot sword from the back and slashes it on the armor and pierces it.

Ezakiya- "What the!? How did the…?"

Ayako- "This is for my Grandmother! *slashes the Ragnarok's arm clean off* This is for Sarah, Ben and Huwy! *slashes another arm with its sword in hand* And this... THIS IS FOR MY PAIN AND MY LOVE!!!!"

The Knight stabs the Ragnarok and Wing Zero hovers over charging up its rifle to destroy the colony and bring Ragnarok along with it... but the Knight was having problems with her sword...

Heero- *via comlink* "AYAKO! GET OUT OF THE WAY NOW!"

Ayako- "I'M TRYING! THE SWORD'S STUCK!!!"

Ezakiya- "No! NO! You're not getting out alive!!!"

Wing Zero's rifle was charging up rapidly... and the Knight was still struggling to pull her sword out free.

Heero- "AYAKO! Hurry up!!!"

Ayako- "Why can't the sword...!?"

Ezakiya- "Time to go to hell, Ayako!"

Ayako- (thinks- Can't Heero stop the rifle? And if I don't do something soon, I'll die. But Duo... I'd promised him I'd come back after this ordeal...) "NO! YOU'RE THE ONE GOING TO HELL! THERE'S ONLY ONE PLACE I'LL GO TO! I'M GOING HOME WITH DUO!!!!!!"

The Knight quickly pulled out the grenade pistol and blasts the bulky area where the sword was stuck, easily pulled it out and retreats.

Heero- "This is one of the reasons why we keep the peace from bastards like you, Ezakiya! *the rifle is at its peak...* THE REIGN OF WAR ENDS HERE!!!"

Wing Zero unleashed the rifle's blast and it decimated the colony and the Ragnarok.

Ezakiya- "NOOOOOOO!!!! WHY??! WHY?!?!!? WHAT WILL PEACE DO TO END WARS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

The Ragnarok blew up... and the colony was gone...

Heero-"If peace is drawn in wars, innocent people should not perish. *turns on comlink* Ayako, you alright? *silence* Ayako? *more silence* Aya...ko? Oh God... she... didn't make it? Duo's gonna kill me..." *looks down*

Then, Heero can hear heavy breathing from the comlink.

Ayako- "He...hey, I'm still alive..."

Heero- *picks up head* "Ayako!?"

Ayako- "That... that blast threw me off course... But... I'm heading to your direction..."

Wing Zero can see the beaten up Knight with her sword...

Ayako- "After all, I did promise Duo that I come back to him..."

Heero- "You better be alive, or Duo would kick my ass if I don't save you." *leaves*

Ayako- (thinks- Heero was… different back there… Like he had a stronger feeling for the Vice-Minister… Does he…? *shrugs* Naaaaaaaaw… But… I'm free. I should be happy about that… Grandmother Nishimura, rest in peace…)*looks at the destroyed Ragnarok* "Farewell forever, Admiral. May the people from below help you from bouncing off your ass from the walls."

The Grand Knight catches up with Wing Zero...

~The Other Gundams~

The other Gundams were floating in the air, waiting for Wing Zero and the Grand Knight.

Quatre- "Do you think they made it?"

Duo- "........."

Trowa- "Well, knowing Heero, he'd probably saved the day, with the help from Ayako."

Wufei- "Acted on her own against the military... Not really my idea on justice. But, then again…"

Duo- "..........."

Trowa- "? *notices that...* I'm picking up two MS coming this way."

Wufei- "Do you think it's..."

The Gundams noticed Wing Zero and Grand Knight.

Quatre- "Heero's back! And so's Ayako!"

Duo- "Ayako!!!"

The Gundams came up to their missing comrades.

Ayako- "Hey, guys. Told'ja I'd come back, Duo." ^.^

Duo- "Ayako..."

Heero- "Now what?"

Quatre- "We can head to L4 to my mansion to celebrate."

Ayako- "Can we go back to L2? I wanna at least pick up my repair crew."

Quatre- "No problem, Miss Ayako! Then we'll celebrate. How about it?"

Duo- "Sounds like a good plan to me."

Ayako- "Okay, then it's decided!"

The Gundams heads back to L2...

~*~

Shini - Yea, as you might guess, the next chapter's the final! But after this, don't expect to see the last of Ayako! One of my friends and I got a cute sequel coming up! FINAL CHAPTER COMING SOON!!!