Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Thin Line Between Love and War ❯ Warfare At A Place Called Hell ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*Chapter Eight- Warfare at a Place Called Hell*~

Shini- Proper disclaimers, see chapter 1. Still don't own Gundam Wing, own Ayako-

Ashley- HOLD IT, BOSS! Ayako's gonna kick some can!!!

Rain- Bad military gonna go away!!!

Crystal- Let's have Boss type it in peace...

Shini- With Alicia Keys and Linkin Park! *starts typing*

ALL- O.o;;; Kay... ^.^ ON WITH IT!!!

~*~

Starts as Duo was trying to get past by other people to round up the other pilots...

Duo-"Quatre! Trowa!"

Trowa- "Duo? Is something wrong?"

Duo- "It's Ayako..."

Quatre- "Is she alright?!!?"

Duo- "She found out about the military's actions and she's going out into space to fight them- BY HERSELF!"

Q & T- "What?!"

Duo- "They're trying to take her Gundam as well! I can't just sit here and let her get killed in vein!!! Are you guys coming?! Cuz I don't care if you do!"

Quatre- "I want to, that's for sure! If it's to put the end of their reign of MS factories..."

Trowa- "I'll go too. Because letting Ayako go into a situation I don't think she can get out of by herself is a bad idea

Duo- "I'm gonna ask Heero. You two ask Wufei!"

They nod and they split up. Duo approaches Heero and Relena.

Duo- "Heero! Sorry, Relena. I gotta talk to Heero, man-to-man."

Relena- "Oh okay..." *leaves*

Heero- "Perfect timing... anyway, what is it?"

Duo- "It's Ayako...

Heero- "Is she alright? Is she homesick?"

Duo- "Dammit, Yuy! Ayako's gonna get herself killed! She found out about the military's actions and she's gonna try to destroy them, by herself!"

Heero- "Why she didn't ask us?"

Duo- "How the hell should I know?"

Heero- "You ARE her boyfriend after all. You're supposed to know."

Duo- ".......... she didn't tell me. I think she didn't want the last glimpse of me before she dies.... But I don't want that to happen! Cuz I care about her and I don't wanna worry about her forever!!!"

Heero- "...and why are you telling me this?"

Duo- "I'm asking if you want to help me save Ayako. You don't have too... Quatre and Trowa are helping, but I dunno about Wufei..."

Heero- "Did she say something about the military threaten the Earth?"

Duo- "Something like that."

Heero- "Count me in. Besides, I'm looking forward to blowing the colony up."

Duo- "Alright! Let's go see if Wufei's goin'!"

They went to the front door and saw Wufei with Quatre and Trowa.

Heero- "Are you going too?"

Wufei- "Might as well. After all, Ayako is fighting in a situation that I don't think she'll survive. Much less trying to destroy the colony by herself…"

Duo- "Well then, let's go!!!"

They left...

~Howard's ship~

They found the beaten crew at the Gundam's room.

Duo- "Sarah! Huwy!"

Sarah- "Mr. Maxwell! And Sirs!!!"

Heero- "Where's Ayako?"

Huwy- "She has already left. The Grand Knight's gone."

Duo- "Damn!"

Quatre- "Calm down, Duo. We'll get there soon."

Wufei- "But we need the coordinates to the colony."

Sarah- "We can help you with that. We would also come to, but Ben…"

Huwy- "He's been shot in the arm recently. I'll go set the coordinates."

Trowa- "Hang on... did Ayako say that the colony moves a lot?"

Sarah- "There is a way- it's called "Apple's Eye" coordinates. It can get you straight to the colony. Only Miss Ayako and us three only know, but we use it just for emergencies. Just let your Gundams get you there."

Huwy- "Right now, the colony's should be almost out of the L2 orbit, coming to Earth… So you should arrive or at least catch up to Miss Ayako in time…"

Huwy goes to the computers and sets the coordinates to the Gundams.

Huwy- "All ready to go. Please help Miss Ayako and give the military what they deserve!"

Heero- "Don't worry about it. Ready guys?"

They nod and gets into their Gundams. Then, they leave and the Gundams are heading to the colony, according to the coordinates.

Duo- (thinks- Don't worry, Ayako. Help's on the way...........)

~Ayako~

Ayako arrives at the colony and there, was MS's around the HQ, with Adm. Ezakiya. Then, Ayako steps out of her Gundam.

Ayako- "EZAKIYA!!!!"

Adm. Ezakiya- "Commander was right- You don't have anymore class."

Ayako- "Cut the crap and tell me: Why do you want to kill the pacifists?! And make Earth as miserable as this place?! Or, as a matter of fact, every other city that you have destroyed!"

Adm. Ezakiya- "Life's not fair, no? The pacifists don't have any courage whatsoever! In order of peace, the enemy is more then likely to pounce on them!"

Ayako- "They do have courage!! Vice Minister Darlian had a lot of guts trying to attain peace!"

Adm. Ezakiya- "With the help of the other Gundam pilots!"

Ayako- "But make people miserable and only recruit them for wars are barbaric! How will you try to drive an enemy away when there is no one?!"

Adm. Ezakiya- "By dropping people off and make them the enemy. Like the cycle."

Ayako- "I knew it. You're not just a power-hungry jerk- YOU'RE A CRAZY BASTARD!!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULDN'T EXIST! ESPECIALLY OF WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD WHER I USED TO LIVE WITH MY GRANDMOTHER!!!"

Adm. Ezakiya- *hmph* "Yes, maybe it was us who plagued the neighborhood, but where else should we dump our failed oil? You're lucky you survived and we had fed and sheltered you… Enough of this. I had put up with your efforts of trying to put yourself to become a soldier. Besides, you're only making things harder on yourself, Dear. MOBILE SUITS! DESTORY THE KNIGHT AND DETAIN FORMER LT. NISHIMURA! NOW!!!!" *runs*

The MS are making their move.

Ayako- "Aw shit!!!"

Ayako ran inside the Knight's cockpit and pulled out her sword.

Ayako- "I'm not letting you get away with this!! YOU BASTARDS!!!"

The Grand Knight starts the attack with her sword and it destroys most of the MS. As she destroys more, more MS came...

Ayako- "Uh-oh… not good…"(thinks- Aw no............ there's too many!!! Am…I... am I not gonna make it? Sarah... Ben... Huwy...the Gundam pilots... Duo... This is my fault. I should've asked him to help. Oh God, how I can be so stupid?) "DUO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

One of the Gun MS was about the ambush the struggling Grand Knight, but then... a beam out of a scythe sliced through it.

Duo- "Miss me?" *Ayako could hear it through radio*

Ayako- *in tears* "DUO!!!" *sees Deathscythe*

Quatre- "The cavalry's here!!!"

Ayako- "The others???"

Through, the screen, Ayako can see Altron's dragon fangs hitting multiple MS, while Wing Zero's hitting them with it beam sabers, HeavyArms unleashing a barrage of ammo, and Sandrock slicing through the MS with it heat shotels and Deathscythe hitting any MS close the Knight with its scythe.

Duo- "You told me not to come. How could I resist?"

Ayako- "It's my fault. I thought I could handle this on my own. I'm deeply sorry."

Trowa- "Please save this for later. We got a lot of MS on our tails."

Adm. Ezakiya- "Oh, I almost forgot, Ayako!"

This got the Gundam pilots's attentions...

Adm. Ezakiya- "We have developed a new MS, custom made for me!!!"

Ayako- "What?! You never said anything about it!!!"

Adm. Ezakiya- "I didn't trust you. Anyways, meet *a HUGE MS came out of the HQ* Mobile Suit Ragnarok Kai!"

Ayako- "Oh my God..." (thinks- Is this what the military was making? While I was trying to recuperate after the 3rd mission???)

Heero- "He is crazy... Wufei, Trowa, Quatre! Take care of the other MS and have the civilians escape in carriers! Duo, Ayako?"

Ayako- "You're gonna help me?"

Duo- "Of course! We'll help!"

Heero- "Just save the best part for me."

Ayako- "No problem! I figure it might get a little bumpy fighting him alone..."

Adm. Ezakiya- "You little children... *tsk, tsk* Taking on an Admiral."

Ayako- "OH SHUT THE HELL UP, EZAKIYA! You're goin' down! Along with the colony!!!"

Wing Gundam Zero, Gundam Deathscythe Hell and Gundam Grand Knight goes after the Mobile Suit Ragnarok Kai...

~*~