Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Alanza Cousin ❯ Romance and Chaos ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Alanza Cousin 15:

Alan za Cousin 15 :
Romance and Chaos
Author's Notes: First of all this is slightly A/U where has 1) Trowa ARE NOT brother and sister since I CAN NOT SEE THEM HAS SIBLINGS. If you have a problem with that stop here and now! 2) All the couples are the same age 25, except for Noin and Zechs who are going to be around 30. Treize and Une will be in this story later on. The couples will be revealed later in this chapter. Oh yes and everything else corresponds to Gundam Time this takes place after the Endless Waltz. Also the boys or men in this case still have their Gundams. Thanks to Isle who helped fill me in on what I had missed in GW saga. Also she helped me with the title of the fic, and the name for Quatre's cousin.
Alanza means noble in Japanese
Qamara means moon in Arabic
Riadah means leader in Arabic
_______________________________________________________ ______
Heero walked into Relena's room and stared at her for several minutes has she brushed out her long hair.

A few more days till Christmas, said Heero.

I know, said Relena. So far this Christmas has been about has much fun has that year with Mariamaya incident.

Do you think that we can wrap this up before then? asked Heero.

I have no doubt you all can, said Relena. You know what I think Heero and Mora will be a wonderful couple.

What makes you think that? asked Heero.

I saw them kissing in the office, said Relena.

Quatre was kissing Mora?! asked Heero shocked.

Yeah normally it probably would have been the other way around, said Heero.

Romance is in the air, sang Relena jumping up happily.

Raceisca has bad hair, sand Heero.

What the hell was that? asked Relena.

I don't know, said Heero. I guess it was a sudden moment of insanity.

It was a sudden moment of something, said Relena.

When should we get married? asked Heero.

I don't know maybe on the anniversary of the day we meet, said Relena.

You mean the anniversary of the day that I threatened to kill you? asked Heero.

Sure why not, said Relena.

Are you sure that's what you want to tell our grandkids? asked Heero. We got married on the anniversary of the day I threatened to kill you?

Sure, said Relena. It would be very interesting to see the looks on their faces.

It would wouldn't it, said Heero. Very well we shall make plans to get married on that day.

Heero, said Relena.

Huh?

Do you even remember when we meet?

Um, said Heero sweat dropping.

Relena sighed and slapped his upper arm.
_____________________________________________________________
Hild e sighed lay in bed with her husband.

What should we name our child? asked Hilde

How about Hirka if it's a boy and Toria if it's a girl, said Duo.

Where did you come up with those names? asked Hilde.

Right off the top of my head, said Duo.

Figures, snorted Hilde.

Oh come on Hild, said Duo. You have to admit they are cute names.

Yeah, said Hilde slowly. Right!

Hey that's not nice! pouted Duo.

Sure it is, said Hilde. Now go to sleep.

I don't want to, said Duo.

Damn it Duo go to sleep!

No.

Duo I am serious go to sleep now before I seriously hurt you.

I don't want to.

Hilde growled and kicked him out of the bed onto the floor.

Ouch what was that for?! demanded Duo.

Duo Maxwell you get back in this bed and I will see that Hirka or Toria never does have any siblings!

That's harsh, said Duo pouting.

Hilde just huffed and turned her back to him.
_____________________________________________________________
Trowa winced when he heard Duo's body hit the floor.

I wonder what he did to piss her off, said Trowa.

Who knows, said Catherine. He probably pissed her off about something.

I feel sorry for him, said Trowa.

Does that mean you have intention of getting married to me? asked Catherine.

No, said Trowa. I didn't say that at all.

Good, said Catherine walking ahead of him. I thought so.

Catherine wait, said Trowa running his hand through his bangs.

Yes wait is it? asked Catherine turning to look at her boyfriend.

I have something to ask you, said Trowa.

Yes what is it? asked Catherine walking up to him.

Look I had hoped to do this on Christmas Eve but we might not make it there.

Trowa just spit out, said Catherine.

Would you marry me? asked Trowa.

What?!

I was asking if you would marry me, said Trowa softly.

Yes, said Catherine happily. Yes I will! I will marry you Trowa Barton.

Catherine threw herself into his arms and kissed him fiercely on the mouth.

Are you two done? asked a male voice.

Trowa and Catherine turned to see Wufei and Sally standing there in their doorways.

What are you doing spying on us?! demanded Trowa.

Keep your shirt on Barton, scowled Wufei. It was kinda hard to sleep with that baka woman of yours making all that noise.

Hey! snapped Catherine.

Sally scowled and threw the book she was holding at him.

What was that for onna?! demanded Wufei.

That's what you get for calling Catherine a baka! snapped Sally slamming the door behind her.

Wufei's in trouble! shouted Duo.

Duo shut up you are in position to talk! snapped Hilde.

Wufei glared at Trowa and Catherine before going up to Sally's door and pounding on it.

Woman open this door right now! he demanded.

Wow, said a nurse called Maggie. This is better then a soap opera.

Wufei just glared at her before the woman laughed and went back to bed. Trowa and Catherine followed her example and went to their own rooms.

Woman open this door! demanded Wufei banging on it.

No! snapped Sally.

Woman if you do not open this door right now, so help me I will kick in the damn door!

I'd like to see you try! snapped Sally.

Woman! snapped Wufei. Fine I will!

That said Wufei promptly kicked her door causing it to fly open and slam against the wall.

What the hell are you doing?! demanded Sally before the door slammed shut.

Wufei scowled and pulled her into his arms kissing her. When he pulled back he kissed her forehead briefly.

I'm sorry, he muttered. I am so sorry.

It's alright, muttered Sally. I forgive you.

Good, said Wufei kissing her again.
_______________________________________ ______________________
Author's Notes: The next chapter will deal with Zechs and Noin, and Iria and Rasid. I have no idea how I am going to end this story or when I am going to end this story though I know what is going to be in the very last chapter.