Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Alanza Cousin ❯ Quatre and Mora ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Alanza Cousin 14:

Alanza Cousin 14:
Quatre and Mora
Author's Notes: First of all this is slightly A/U where has 1) Trowa ARE NOT brother and sister since I CAN NOT SEE THEM HAS SIBLINGS. If you have a problem with that stop here and now! 2) All the couples are the same age 25, except for Noin and Zechs who are going to be around 30. Treize and Une will be in this story later on. The couples will be revealed later in this chapter. Oh yes and everything else corresponds to Gundam Time this takes place after the Endless Waltz. Also the boys or men in this case still have their Gundams. Thanks to Isle who helped fill me in on what I had missed in GW saga. Also she helped me with the title of the fic, and the name for Quatre's cousin.
Alanza means noble in Japanese
Qamara means moon in A rabic
Riadah means leader in Arabic
______________________________________________________ _
Mora was seating in her office when Quatre walked by and saw her in there.

Are you okay? he asked.

Yes of course why? asked Mora looking up.

You just seem upset about something, said Quatre. Do you want to talk about it?

Not really, said Mora looking away.

What are you reading? asked Quatre.

Reports on Htead, her mission, her operations, and her base stuff like that, said Mora.

Where did you find it? asked Quatre coming up behind her.

I went looking through his old room and I find all this stuff on Htead and us.

Good thing he didn't get most of it to her, said Quatre.

Which reminds me, said Mora looking up at him. How are you feeling?

Very well thank you, said Quatre blushing slightly.

That is good to know, said Mora. I am glad you are healing well. I do not want Qamara my best warrior to be worrying about her cousin so much that she looses her head in battle and gets more injured then she already is. Poor girl she has enough scars both on the inside and the out.

How many scars does she have? asked Quatre.

Aside from the scars she received recently from the two bullets several on her back and even more so on her heart and soul.

'Scars on her back why didn't I notice them?!' thought Quatre.

Qamara doesn't like the scars they make her feel ashamed for some reason.

Why should she feel ashamed? asked Quatre.

I don't know, said Mora. I figured you would know more about her feelings since you are her cousin and you are the closest to her.

I wonder now if I am has close to her has I once was, said Quatre.

Oh? asked Mora. And why is that?

The Qamara I knew never really cared much about such things like that.

I wonder if Raceisca had anything to do with it, said Mora. I wouldn't put it past him he seemed to enjoy toying with her mind for some reason.

Perhaps between the two of us we can find out and bring back the Qamara we both love, said Quatre.

Yes that would be wonderful, said Mora standing up so she could face him and sticking out her hand to him. Let's make a pact then.

A pact? asked Quatre taken aback.

Yes a pact, said Mora. Together we will work and save Qamara and bring her back from her unending darkness.

Yes that seems much like a good idea, said Quatre reaching out to shake her hand he smiled softly and pulled her toward him.

What are you doing? asked Mora surprised.

Perhaps we can also save each other from the never ending sorrow we are both drowning in.

How can you tell? asked Mora looking away. I have drowned in my own sorrow and I know you would not have started this without a reason. Perhaps we can save my cousin and each other.

Yes I think that would do us all good, said Quatre wrapping his arms around her waist.

Indeed I think that will do us some good, said Mora wrapping her arms around his neck. I think I would enjoy that very much.

Quatre tipped his head slightly and kissed her mouth gently enjoying the sweet bliss her lips brought with her.
_____________________________________________________________
Author's Notes: In the next chapter I will include scenes from the other couples I promise.