Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Alanza Cousin ❯ Why ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Alanza Cousin 13:

Alanza Cousin 13:
Why
Author's Notes: First of all this is slightly A/U where has 1) Trowa ARE NOT brother and sister since I CAN NOT SEE THEM HAS SIBLINGS. If you have a proble m with that stop here and now! 2) All the couples are the same age 25, except for Noin and Zechs who are going to be around 30. Treize and Une will be in this story later on. The couples will be revealed later in this chapter. Oh yes and everything else corresponds to Gundam Time this takes place after the Endless Waltz. Also the boys or men in this case still have their Gundams. Thanks to Isle who helped fill me in on what I had missed in GW saga. Also she helped me with the title of the fic, and the name for Quatre's cousin.
Alanza means noble in Japane se
Qamara means moon in Arabic
Riadah means leader in Arabic
_______________________________________________________
Quatre walked into his cousin's room and stared at her for several minutes has she watched the stars go by from her seat on her window seat. The base was being moved to another location to keep Raceisca from telling the others about the base. Once in the new location new plans would be drawn up for how to attack the enemy base. He was silent for a moment trying to decide on how to approach the subject of Raceisca.

You know I have always loved the stars, said Qamara softly. I remember when we were younger and we would sneak out onto the roof of the mansion and watch the stars.

So do I, said Quatre coming up to stand behind her.

It got so bad that Uncle Winner decided to build us a small deck on the roof for us to seat on so that we wouldn't fall off of the roof.

Yes dad always did encourage us in our little hobbies.

He brought in personal trainers for some of them.

I remember when he decided it was time for us to learn ballroom dancing.

Those were so boring.

Yes they were but I did not come to talk to you about our old hobbies.

What did you come to talk to me about?

You know exactly what I came to talk to you about Qamara.

Qamara sighed and bite her lip, No I don't know why you came to talk to me.

You know I came to talk to you about Raceisca.

Qamara sighed and looked away, Do we really have to talk about him?

Hai I want to know why you stayed with him after how he treated you.

They say that when a woman falls for a man it doesn't take much for him to break her if he wants to.

What do you mean?

Simple when I first meet him he really wasn't that bad, said Qamara looking away. He reminded me so much of you with how he acted and all. Then for reason that all changed when in a battle his mecha kinda short circuited, it damaged his brain slightly and changed him. I don't know why though but ever since then he has been so different and dark.

Why didn't you break up with him then? asked Quatre.

I was still in love with him I guess, said Qamara softly. Plus I guess I was a little scared about what he would do if I did.

No woman should have to go through that though.

I know I wish I had gotten out of it but I couldn't I guess I was in to deep with him.

Cousin I want you to know this I will protect you from him no matter what do you understand me.

I know and knowing you I wouldn't doubt that you would.

So what do we do know?

We go on with our lives and speaking of love lives

What?

What do you think about Mora?

What do you mean?! asked Quatre blushing.

I have seen the way you look at her; tell me are you starting to fall in love her?

I guess I am I mean I really wouldn't know.

You are in love with her I know it. So tell me what are you going to do about it?

I don't know.

I suggest you do something about her soon because you never know what Htead is going to do in the future.

I know just whatever happens happens you know?

Yeah I know but you better speed up fate fast at the rate things are going.

Very funny.

I am serious cousin she is falling for you that much is sure.

I will see about it later.

You do that cousin you just do that.

The two cousins spent the rest of the time staring out at the stars remembering a time before their innocence was ripped from them and they were truly happy and truly at home.
_____________________________________________________________
Author's Notes: next chapter I plan to do some Mora and Quatre action.