Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Alanza Cousin ❯ The One That Was A Traitor ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Alanza Cousin 12:
The One That Was A Traitor
Author's Notes: First of all this is slightly A/U where has 1) Trowa ARE NOT brother and sister since I CAN NOT SEE THEM HAS SIBLINGS. If you have a problem with that stop here and now! and 2)All the couples are the same age 25, except for Noin and Zechs who are going to be around 30. Treize and Une will be in this story later on. The couples will be revealed later in this chapter. Oh yes and everything else corresponds to Gundam Time this takes place after the Endless Waltz. Also the boys or men in this case still have their Gundams. Thanks to Isle who helped fill me in on what I had missed in GW saga. Also she helped me with the title of the fic, and the name for Quatre's cousin.
Alanza means noble in Japanese
Qamara means moon in Arabic
Riadah means leader in Arabic
_______________________________________________________
It was the day after Quatre had been rescued from the base and was recovering nicely, so was his cousin. The doctors estimated that Quatre would be fine and up and running in another day or so. He was now awake and alert to his surroundings. He was currently talking to his cousin who was seating beside his bed her waist bandages up. It hurt to move too much so she therefore tried to move has little has possible. Right now she and her cousin were taking another trip down memory lane toward when the male species began to take an interest in her.

"Do you remember the first day the boys began to take an interest in you?" asked Quatre.

"Do I ever," said Qamara laughing. "As I recall that was one of the first times you ever threw a punch and it took everyone off guard including you."

"Yeah I had to admit the look on my father's face was a classic."

"A classic?!" exclaimed Qamara laughing. "I swear I thought he was going to have a heart attack on the spot! Rasid and Iria looked like they were going to faint!"

"Now that you mention it they did look a lot more then shocked," chuckled Quatre. "They looked more like they were going to need a hit of oxygen."

"That they did," said Qamara softly her face going serious for a moment has she became lost in thought. "That they did."
Flashback****************************************************
Ten year old Qamara and Quatre were chasing it each other around in the garden. The day was crisp and clear, the weather was warm and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Mr. Winner, Rasid, and Iria watched the two children from a porch that overlooked the garden while they ate breakfast and discussed the present state of Winner Corps. The moment they took their eyes off of the children to discuss a new investment; a disturbance was heard in the garden near the fountain.

"Leave her alone," said Quatre glaring at a small group of boys while standing protectively in front of Qamara.

The boys were brothers the oldest being thirteen the youngest ten and they were the sons of another family that was also very well known. The boys' father was trying to buy some property that belonged to the Winner family. The man was also known for being a little shady with his dealings. If things didn't go the way he wanted them to go then people that worked for him would "disappear". Mr. Winner didn't want any trouble with them but he also didn't want his son and niece to get in trouble with them; so he, Rasid, and Iria headed into the garden to try and stop a disaster from happening.

"Look we just want to talk to the little lady," smirked the leader of the group, who also happened to be the eldest of the brother.

"She doesn't want to talk to you," said Quatre.

"I don't think the girl agrees with you," smirked second eldest.

The boy reached for her and Qamara shrank back from his touch.

"I think that pretty much speaks for itself," said Quatre flatly.

"Listen boy we don't want any trouble," said the youngest of the four.


This time the eldest brother reached for Qamara and grabbed her arm yanking her toward him. Qamara shrieked and Quatre snapped slamming his right fist into the other boy's nose. The boy yelped and held his nose has blood began to spill from his nose. Mr. Winner froze and stared at the scene before him his mouth dropping open, while Iria and Rasid looked at the scene and nearly feel over from shock.

"You little bastard!" shrieked the boy. "My father is going to hear about this!"

"Ah blow it out your ear!" shouted Quatre sticking his tongue out at them has he grabbed Qamara and began to run to the back of the garden.

"Quatre stop right there!" shouted his father but it was already too late the boy and his cousin had already disappeared beyond the bend.

"Damn it," muttered Iria holding the boy's nose and forcing him to tilt his head back.

"Rasid go find my son and niece while Iria and I deal with the mess here," said Mr. Winner.

"Very well sir," said Rasid heading off in the direction the two children had gone.
End of Flashback**********************************************
"You know uncle never really did get over the shock," said Qamara thoughtfully.

"Yeah we were lucky that boys' father didn't try to sue the family," said Quatre chuckling. "In fact he thanked me for it saying something like 'It is about time someone knocked him down a few notches'."

"Yeah that was another shock uncle received."

"That was rather fun slugging the boy."

"Well no one ever bothered us again all the other kids became scared of your right hook."

"Yeah but oh well they weren't really that interesting to begin with," said Quatre softy.

Qamara opened her mouth to comment when a noise came from the other side of the door. She jumped to her feet and reached for her gun which was inside her jacket on the back of the chair she had been seating in. Raceisca rushed into the room looking more pissed off then he normally did about something.

"Something wrong Raceisca?" asked Qamara looking at him in surprise while putting her gun away.

"What are you doing with him?!" demanded Raceisca pointing at Quatre.

"Having a conversation with him," said Qamara looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Why may I ask?!"

"Because he is my cousin," said Qamara has if that was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Do not use that tone with me how many times have I told you not to talk to any guy except for me outside of a meeting."

"He is my cousin!"

The hand came so fast and hard that Qamara never saw it coming; she was off her feet and on the floor within a second. Raceisca soon followed her curtsey of Quatre's fist. Quatre got out of bed and helped his cousin to her feet.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yeah I am fine," said Qamara softly has Trowa burst into the room.

"We know who the traitor is?!" he shouted.

"Oh really who?" asked Quatre turning to look at him.

Before Trowa could answer the question Raceisca pulled a gun out of the back of his pants and pointed it at Trowa and Quatre yanking Qamara out of his arms.

"No body move or I will kill her!" he shouted pointing the gun at her head.

Qamara moved with the speed she was known for she twisted her head slightly before bringing her heal down on his foot. She spun then and brought her leg up connecting it with his head. Raceisca dropped holding his head slightly only to be kicked again in the forehead.

"Raceisca you are charged with treason and for threatening your superior officer you are here by banished from this base. Should you return you will be killed at once and without mercy do you understand this?" asked Mora appearing out of no where.

Raceisca just spat at her feet before Trowa and Duo dragged him out of the room. The moment the men left to deal with the traitor Mora looked at Qamara.

"When Duo and Trowa get back prepare to move the base to a different location that only you and I know about," said Mora before turning to Heero and the others who had walked into the room. "Well pilot looks like you were right about him."

Heero nodded not feeling has smug has he had hoped to feel when he saw the look on Qamara's face it was obvious that for some reason she had been in love with him. The reason why perhaps they would never know and Heero really didn't want to know. Whatever the reason he was sure Qamara would tell Quatre and Quatre would keep that reason buried deep down in his heart and tell no one out of respect for his cousin.
_____________________________________________________________ Author's Notes: Well that chapter is done and there is much more to come!