Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Alanza Cousin ❯ Capture and Rescue ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Alanza Cousin 11:
Capture and Rescue
Author's Notes: First of all this is slightly A/U where has 1) Trowa ARE NOT brother and sister since I CAN NOT SEE THEM HAS SIBLINGS. If you have a problem with that stop here and now! and 2)All the couples are the same age 25, except for Noin and Zechs who are going to be around 30. Treize and Une will be in this story later on. The couples will be revealed later in this chapter. Oh yes and everything else corresponds to Gundam Time this takes place after the Endless Waltz. Also the boys or men in this case still have their Gundams. Thanks to Isle who helped fill me in on what I had missed in GW saga. Also she helped me with the title of the fic, and the name for Quatre's cousin.
Alanza means noble in Japanese
Qamara means moon in Arabic
Riadah means leader in Arabic
_______________________________________________________
They all came out of nowhere and the Gundam group didn't even know what hit them. They came in a strong wave and kept getting stronger; pretty soon the group was surronded and they were overthrown. Just has fast as it had happened it was over the Gundam Pilots, along with Zechs, Noin, Sally, Mora, and Hilde found themselves alone with Red Flame. It took them awhile to realize that Qamara had been taken. The moment they did they realized that they had to make some abjustments to their plan.

"Damnit!" said Duo. "She warned us this would happen; but we didn't really pay attention. No we siree we didn't pay any attention at all and look what happened."

"What are we going to do?" asked Hilde.

"We have no choice," said Heero.

"We have to go in there and save the both of them."

"Great just what we needed to save the two cousins," muttered Wufei.

"Well come on guys and gals," said Mora with a smile that clearly said 'let's go kick some ass'. "We've got cousins to save and a few haundred lives to save has well. Let's haul ass!"

"I Heard that," smirked Trowa. "Let's go and raise some hell!"

"Sounds like fun," smirked Mora. "Let's go party!"

The Gundam Pilots and the two girls cheered and shot their mechas forward.

"You know what Zechs Sally," said Noin. "I think there is going to be a ton of damage to this place when they get done."

"Tell me something I don't know Noin," sighed Zechs. "Let's go play damage control and keep the damages down to a minium."

"What and cheat them out of having fun," said Sally aghast.

"Right I hate to do it to them but it has to be done," said Zechs.

"Someone has to keep this group undercontrol," said Noin.

"So then why does it have to be us all the time?" asked Zechs.

"Just lucky I guess," said Duo breaking into the conversation only long enough to put in his two cents before blinking out of the conversation.

"Always a field trip for that one," muttered Zechs.

"Come on you know you love us," chirped Duo once more breaking in only long enough to make a comment.

"I don't even wanna know," said Zechs under his breathe.

"Heads up kiddies," said Mora. "We're here."

"Thank God," muttered Zechs under his breathe.

The eight mechas slowly approached the base they wanted to get has close has they could without them realizing what was happening.
_______________________________________________________
Qamara opened her eyes trying to concentrate on her surrondings her head was pounding in pain.

"I can't believe I got captured," she muttered under her breathe.

She sighed and sat up in bed trying to get her berrings. The sound of footsteps caught her attention and she concentrated on it. She figured they would be here in a little over a minute. She rolled off the wooden cot and yanked it apart she picked up one of the poles and twisted it. The wieght was perfect and would have to do for durablity. She pulled herself up to the rafters and waited there for the guards to come into the jail. The moment they did she lept down into the floor behind them.

"Hi," she said cheerfully the moment they turned around she slammed the pole into their heads and dashed out of the cell. "Now to find my cousin."

Qamara ran down the hall knocking out the guards has she went. She came to a door that was barred and she got down on one knee to peek into the keyhole. She saw Qautre chained to the wall in his pants.

'Normally Htead's little pets would be in something else maybe she didn't capture him to play with and instead captured him for information. Whatever the reason I've got to get him out of there I guess I have nothing better to do then to pick the lock.'

Qamara grinned and pulled out a thin piece of wire and began to pick the lock; while she began to count the seconds to see how long it took.

"Well," she said kicking the door open. "One minute I am getting better at this."

Qamara silently crept into the cell and flinched when she saw the cuts on her cousin's chest. She picked the locks to the cuffs and gently lowered him to the ground. She quickly tore the shirt she was wearing and used it to bind her cousin's wounds. The only thing she was wearing under the shirt was a sports bra; though now was not the time for modesty. When she had finished binding the wounds she picked her cousin up so that she could drag him somewhat while she escaped. She moved quickly through the shadows all to aware of the fact that she was being followed by guards. She ducked into a room and hide her cousin under a table.

The moment she had him secured away the guards broke in and she grabbed her staff and broke it in half so that she could use it has cho blows (A/N: two long sticks about a foot and a half long). She whirled around slamming the sticks into the faces and arms of the guards; while she would kick them in the stomach. She easily leapt over several of their bodies kicking them away. Pretty soon she had them all on the ground in a pile. She grinned and dropped the sticks and dusted herself off in statisfaction; before turning her attentio to where her cousin was.
_______________________________________________________
Trowa and the others snuck into the base feeling slightly wierd almost like they were trying to think of something yet couldn't quite grasp it.

"You know," said Duo. "It was almost too easy to get into the base."

"I know," said Mora. "It has never been that easy. It is almost has if they weren't even expecting us to continue our journey here."

"What do you mean?" asked Trowa.

"It was almost has if they were waiting for us back there."

"Almost like they knew we were coming," said Sally slowly.

"It would seem that there is a traitor in our midst," said Mora softly.

"The question is who," said Zechs.

"How much you wanna bet it's that dude?" muttered Wufei under his breathe.

"That narrows it down," said Sally.

"He means Qamara's boyfriend," said Noin flatly.

Mora stared at them startled before relaxing slightly, "So you sensed it too?" she asked.

"Of course it was kinda hard to miss," snorted Heero.

"Miss what?" asked Sally.

"The fact that he is a selfrightous prick," said Hilde coldly.

"That pretty much sums it up," said Trowa under his breathe.

"Did I miss something," said a bewildered Sally.

"Yes," said Mora. "But don't worry we will explain it to you when you are older."

"I am tweenty-five," said Sally flatly.

"Wow one year older then me and I have to explain jackasses to up that is sad."

"Enough you two let's go find the two cousins," said Zechs.

"Right um this way!" chirped Mora running down a hall.

"Why this way?" asked Sally

"This is were the dungeons are."

"So you have been here before?" asked Trowa.

"Oh yeah a couple of times," grinned Mora.

Mora looked to the side and came to a complete halt.

"Found them," she chirped running into the room.

"Bout time you guys showed up sorry I didn't leave some for ya'll but you know how it is," said Qamara.

"Where is Qautre?" asked Trowa.

"Under the table," said Qamara.

"I see now let's get him and go," said Mora.

Zechs picked up Quatre and thre him over his shoulder and the group took off running again. By then the entire base knew about them and they were being shot at one of them got Qamara and when she stumbled she was thrown over Noin's shoulder. After that they had no more problems and they all made it back to the base once more. Once there Quatre and Qamara were ammidated to the recovery ward.
_______________________________________________________
Autho r's Notes: To Be Continued..........