Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Alanza Cousin ❯ Rescue Mission ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Alanza Cousin 10:
Rescue Mission
Author's Notes: First of all this is slightly A/U where has 1) Trowa ARE NOT brother and sister since I CAN NOT SEE THEM HAS SIBLINGS. If you have a problem with that stop here and now! and 2)All the couples are the same age 25, except for Noin and Zechs who are going to be around 30. Treize and Une will be in this story later on. The couples will be revealed later in this chapter. Oh yes and everything else corresponds to Gundam Time this takes place after the Endless Waltz. Also the boys or men in this case still have their Gundams. Thanks to Isle who helped fill me in on what I had missed in GW saga. Also she helped me with the title of the fic, and the name for Quatre's cousin.
Alanza means noble in Japanese
Qamara means moon in Arabic
Riadah means leader in Arabic
________________________________________________________
Qamara was in Red Flame heading to were her cousin was being held. She felt guilty about doing this to the others but she wanted to rescue her cousin on her own. They had been seperated for nearly ten years and she would be damned if some bitch came into the picture and tried to tear them apart after they just got back together. Her sensors showed that other suits were following her and she brought their pictures up the screen to reveal four Gundams and some mobile suits. An incoming call was blinking in and she pressed something allowing herself to recieve it. She saw the one called Trowa appear on the screen.

"What the hell was that about back there?!" he demanded.

"None of your damn buisness!" snapped Qamara.

"I want to know what that was about?" asked Trowa flatly.

"Quatre is my cousin it's my buisness to save him."

"So you assume that a family protects eachother and rescues eachother is that it?"

"Yes."

"Maybe it's high time you realize that we are all a family. We look after us please if you love your cousin that much you must accpet our help."

Qamara remained silent for several minutes and Trowa was almost afraid she would reject his help but she gave in after awhile and nodded.

"Very well to save Quatre I will have your help. Becareful though I don't know what will greet us when we arrive there."

The screen in Trowa's Gundam went blank signaling that she had ended the conversation.

"Well," he said to himself. "I guess not much to be said about that girl they are both protective over eachother. This should be an interesting comforntation between her and Htead."

"Well?" asked Duo poping up. "What did she say?"

"She said sure but becareful going in and look out for traps."

"Roger that buddy roger that."

The screen went blank and it was obvious that Duo was now telling everyone about the descision. Trowa closed his eyes and sighed Heero and Wufei would have gone in whether she allowed it or not. Mora was here because she was friends with Qamara. The others were here because they wanted to save Quatre. Either way one of them was conected to the two cousins and he wondered if in one way or the other they would all be a family. He would enjoy that if it became true he always agreed that the more people in your family the merrier thanks to Catherine. He sighed things had sure changed since he meet Catherine and he was glad that he had.
________________________________________________________
Quatre stared at the woman for several minutes she was sending off bad signals and she was starting to scare him. He had seen alot in various colonies but none like this. He wondered almost about what had happened to her that would make her like this. She ran her hands over his chest and he felt a shiver of disgust run up his spine. He did not like this woman touching him. He watched her pick up a small scalp and hold it in front of his eyes; he was careful to hide his emotion of surprise and curious fear has to what she was going to do with it. He watched her trail it down the middle of his neck and down his chest to below his waist before moving it back up to his right shoulder. She grinned evilly and made a long line with the blade drawing blood. Quatre flinched breifly before schooling his features in an emotionless state again.

Htead giggled she was having such fun with her new pet and he was so very scuplted. She smirked and moved forward to lick the blood from the cut she had made. She had always loved the taste of blood since she was a little girl. Since she had begun cutting herself and then has she got older she had started cutting her own mom for the blood she had craved for so long. Eventually though her mother had died of a loss of blood; that she had called. Of course she hadn't cared about it all she had cared about was the loss of blood that she had to find another source from. Thus her father had begun to give her toys and pets to quench that blood thirst she had. For her blood was something she needed to survive and it always would be. She hadn't cared that her mother had died, she hadn't killed about the loss of her other pets, and she wouldn't care about the loss of this one.
________________________________________________________
Autho r's Notes: Htead will get much more twisted later on believe me. Ahywho thanks for reading peace out.

Cheena Son - Thanks glad you like it!