Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Alanza Cousin ❯ The Plan ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Alanza Cousin 9:
The Planning
Author's Notes: First of all this is slightly A/U where has 1) Trowa ARE NOT brother and sister since I CAN NOT SEE THEM HAS SIBLINGS. If you have a problem with that stop here and now! and 2)All the couples are the same age 25, except for Noin and Zechs who are going to be around 30. Treize and Une will be in this story later on. The couples will be revealed later in this chapter. Oh yes and everything else corresponds to Gundam Time this takes place after the Endless Waltz. Also the boys or men in this case still have their Gundams. Thanks to Isle who helped fill me in on what I had missed in GW saga. Also she helped me with the title of the fic, and the name for Quatre's cousin.
Alanza means noble in Japanese
Qamara means moon in Arabic
Riadah means leader in Arabic
________________________________________________________
Heero and the others stared at the blank screen the boys looked extremely distrubed. Catherine and Reelena looked like they were going to be seek while the others were just staring at the screen with thier mouths hanging open.
"Oh my God," said Releena slowly. "You have got to be kidding me that girl is just disturbing."
"Are you telling me that Quatre could be in the hands of THAT?!" demanded Trows jumping to his feet.
"Unfortunately yes," said Mora softly.
"Is there a way we can get him back?" asked Dorthy.
"We have already been thinking about a way," said Qamara. "Unfortunately getting into the main base has never exactly been the easiest thing in the world, and the last attempts have always failed."
"How bad have the failures been?" asked Noin curiously.
"The only one to survive has been Mora although just barely," said Qamara softly.
The two girls exchanged a look and the males immediately read their looks has a sign of regret. They could tell the girls didn't like being the leaders though they wouldn't dare back down from it. The group was a part of them and it hurt them to put their memebers in danger. They were strong on the outside however they were still female and were lead by female emotions. A woman had an instinctive nature to protect those around her. It was breed within them for they wouldn't be a fit mother if they weren't. Htead was exempted from this the thought of her with a child made them sick to their stomachs the poor child would go insane probably.
The men exchanged a look they weren't strong enough to be leaders on the inside but on the outside they were and that was all that mattered.
"What do we need to do?" asked Heero.
"What?!" asked Mora startled.
"We will go retrieve Qautre," said Wufei.
"You can't!" said Qamara jumping to her feet.
"Why the hell not?!" demanded Trowa.
"If anyone is going after my cousin it's me," said Qamara before running out of the room and shutting the door behind her.
The group stood there in shock and listened as a faint hissing sound resound in the room.
"Shit," snapped Mora running to the door. "Damnit she locked us in."
"Now what?" asked Catherine.
Duo smiled and leapt out of his steps heading for the controls near the door he opened it and began to fiddle with the wires.
"What the hell are you doing?" asked Mora.
"Trying to override the system," said Duo. "So we can get out of here save Quatre and Qamara since her doing something stupid like this could get her killed. There for angering Quatre and that would not be a good thing."
"Nope we all know what happened when Quatre's father was killed," said Rasid. "Except I think that not even all of us could hold him back if the Little Desert Flower died."
The Gundam males exchanged a knowing look and nodded they had to hurry if Qamara died then there was no knowing what Quatre would do in retaliation. Though it might help the rebels if he did they needed to make sure he stayed under some control during the rescue mission. Finally Duo got the doors open and the groupd swarmed out of the room heading toward the docking bay to get to their gundams and mechas.
Mora had to make another stop first and headed to were the Red Flame normally was Releena and Catherine weren't far behind.
"Damnit!" said Mora. "She took the Red Flame. I can't believe she was actually serious about going into battle with them by herself."
"So she actually did what she said she was going to do?" asked Releena.
"Yes."
"And what does that mean?"
"It means we are in deep shit."
________________________________________________________
Aut hor's Notes: Well I finally updated the story just when I though that I never would again I did I hope ya'll enjoy it and haven't gotten bored with it already.
Angeloflight - Oh trust me this is one freaky assed girl. Anywho sorry it took so long
Dacey - Poor us all
Isle - lol