Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Between Three Souls ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello! Well this is a FF.net fic, but I took it off cause FF.net is really slow these days and I wanted to try a different site. So please Read and Enjoy, and review if ya like! Amy H.

-Between Three Souls-

Chapter 1

Hilde let out a yawn and stretched out in her white blanketed bed, totally throwing off the covers and letting the sun's morning light pour on her arm and stomach. Her shirt had dragged up to her ribs, slightly showing her white bra.

Hilde let out a cute squeak as she sat up a bit too quick cause her alarm clock went off for the second time. She hit it off and stood up, the softness of her fury white carpet, digging in-between her toes. She scratched her back and walked into the kitchen to grab some coffee. Hilde was 22 and had went to college her four years and now had a nice job as a lawyer with Quatre. Quatre was 22 as well and was still older than her by some months.

Duo worked to his dream without much effort to get there except memorizing tons of books about car repair, but he in doing that he made it as the top repairer at a rapidly growing Car Dealer and Repairer called Jim Crew. As much to her surprise, he got pay that was about as big as hers and she got 58,000 a year.

She smiled to herself now sipping her cup of Mocha Latte. Today was a Monday, the day she didn't like, but she would manage cause every time she drove by with Duo's lunch he would make her laugh. Hilde wasn't going with Duo or anything, she just made him lunch in a friendly gesture cause when he worked during lunch hour he never really had the time to go out and get his own or make his own in the morning. Besides, Hilde felt more rooted to Quatre. After working with him for two years, she thought he was just adorable. She shook her head and put down her empty cup, sometimes she considered herself a little child. Hilde stood with a sigh and walked down the hall, time to get dressed.

-----

Relena yawned, walking down the hall of the news station, World Fast News. Relena hadn't retired from being Vice Minister Dorlain, she only held this as a part time job for her own reasonable benefits. She had to be on the air to report the weather in 5 minutes. She groaned and looked at her watch, it was 8:55a.m. But that night she had a dinner date with Heero at 7:30p.m and she didn't get off till an hour and a half before that. She would have to go home and change and everything. She rolled her eyes and smiled. Oh well, it was worth it for him. Heero had become a successful businessman on stock trade. Hard to believe.

"Miss Relena, you better get on set!" Called the camera guy. Relena nodded and looked over her notes, sitting down in her chair as Mike Ronald sat a foot next to her. Mike and her were the top reporters on the WF News team. Relena smiled. "Hey Mike."

He beamed to her. "Hey, Relena."

"Places!" Called out the camera guy. "Now we go on the air in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!"

Relena looked up with her perfect smile and Mike put on his.

"Hello and good morning." Mike said on Heero's TV in his office. Heero looked to Relena's bright and happy face as she started talking. A small smile crept on his features at each second she talked. He couldn't wait to have dinner with her.

-----

Duo rolled out from under the Nissan pathfinder he was working on as he heard Hilde's blue, 93 Eagle Talon, drive up. He sat up and smiled at her. He loved that little blue lawyer suit she wore. Duo stood up and walked over to her wiping his hands on his towel and stuffing it in his back pocket. Hilde smiled at him and handed him his lunch.

"Thanks, Hilde." He said, bending down and giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

Hilde kind of looking stunned, but regained her senses, it was just a simple thank you kiss. "No problem, Duo." She quickly said. "Well I'll see ya after work." She said, waving and driving away as he shouted bye and waved. She felt a little uneasy, but something inside her really liked that kiss, but the other part said what if this turned into a relationship? She wouldn't know. As her mind wandered on to ask herself questions about what Duo had meant by the kiss, she didn't realize the red ford that pulled out in front of her. ::CRASH::……….

TBC…..

Dun nun! Hehe. Well please review and tell me what you think. Amy H.