Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Between Three Souls ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Just Read and Review. Enjoy too! Amy H.

-----Between Three Souls----

Chapter 2

As her mind wandered on to ask herself questions about what Duo had meant by the kiss, she didn't realize the red ford that pulled out in front of her. ::CRASH::……….

Hilde moaned and opened her eyes, she felt herself being dragged then she was put down and someone's hand supported her head. A boy with brown hair and bluish eyes stepped in front of her. His hair sort of dipped out in front of his head, shielding part of his left eye. Hilde looked at him drowsily. "Stay awake miss." He said calmly, shaking her a bit. Hilde groaned, she would have smacked him if she had the strength.

He looked down to her with guilty eyes. He should have been paying attention, he shouldn't have darted out there in front of her like that. He was in a hurry, he hadn't meant to, he just hoped she survived. "What's your name miss?" He asked, trying to keep her awake and to make sure he hadn't caused a head injury. A small crowd of people were around them as they waited for the paramedics to get out there. He could hear their siren.

Hilde looked up to the guy with a dazed expression and slurred words. "Meh nam ish Hillyde Scheckeiker."

He looked at her with question. Well duh! He had just had a collision with her and she probably was slurred. "My names Trowa Barton." He said with a small smile, wiping a piece of her black bangs out of her eye. Trowa looked up to see a guy shoving through the crowd.

"Out of my way!" Duo shouted as he pushed through three more people who gave him the finger. He ignored them and knelt next to Hilde. "Hilde! Hilde! Are you ok?!" He yelled.

Trowa pushed him back. "Hey! I'm guessing you know her, but geez, you don't have to scream in her face." He growled, glaring at Duo. His eyes widened a bit. "Huh, Duo?" He blinked. Duo blinked as well. "Trowa?"

Trowa forgot about the situation and looked down to Hilde as she sat up. He put his hand on her back. She looked to him dazed. "You alright?" He asked, still worried.

Hilde looked at Trowa with wide eyes. "Yeah, I'm ok. What happened?" She was practically scared half to death when Duo popped his face right in hers. "Hilde!" Hilde jumped back and found herself wrapping her arms around a warm body. She looked up to see Trowa's calm eyes. "Uh…sorry."

Before Trowa could say anything, Hilde was picked up and put on a stretcher.

"My names Hilde Schbeiker!" She yelled to him, being carried away. She felt stupid and didn't know why she had said that, but she did. Duo followed at her side with a worried look to her and a blinking look to Trowa. Duo climbed in next to Hilde as the doors closed and the ambulance drove off.

Trowa watched it go. He would have to go to her house to talk about the insurance that he probably wouldn't be able to afford. Well at least he knew Duo was still around, surprising he never thought he would meet him again. Now that he noticed, Hilde was a familiar name. He couldn't remember who she was but he guessed it was nothing.

The crowd dissipated slowly soon after as the police came to clean up the mess, looks like his circus show was canceled…

TBC……

Hope you liked my second chapter, third's coming soon! Amy H.