Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Between Three Souls ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello again and thanks to Storm and Tally chick! I tried to make this unsuccessfully longer, but I promise to get more chappies out soon!! Thanks again!! Lee-Chan

Between Three Souls-Chapter 5

Hilde yawned widely and looked to her alarm clock. She frowned and realized she had actually woken up three minutes before it rung, so she got up, not feeling quite as tired as usual, figuring the talk with Trowa yesterday was nice. He had told her about his circus life and she told him about her life.

Apparently, she found out he was a gundam pilot, she knew that name was familiar from somewhere and she also made sure to praise him for his good doings. She managed a laugh out of him which made her smile in return. He just seemed so dead set, he needed a bit of a cheer on his impassive face.

So she stretched for a moment and walked into the kitchen, still in pajama shorts and tank top.

"Friskas!" She suddenly said in-between a yawn. Then it hit her........she wanted a kitty!!

Hilde laughed to herself and shook her head as she started the coffee and sat on the couch with a heavy sigh, she would think about that one later, then she picked up the remote and turned the TV on to the WF news.

"Hello." Mike greeted on the TV. Hilde raised a brow when she noticed that Relena wasn't there, then as she was about to ask that question in her head, Mike answered it. "Sorry, but I'm afraid Mrs. Relena has stepped out for a few days on her honeymoon having just gotten married to the successful business man, Heero Yuy."

Hilde grinned wide. "Oh my gosh! Relena you little..." Hilde laughed to herself again. Ah well, she guessed Relena deserved the sake of marrying one of the most powerful men in the world.

Hilde sighed. Too bad nothing like that could ever happen to her. Well she mentally slapped herself and got up upon hearing the beeping of the coffee timer. Another long day, at least Quatre would be there with her.

~~~~

Trowa sat outside next to his trailer, up in a tree nearby it. He was looking at the way the leaves sparkled beautifully and it reminded him of........Hilde.

He immediately sat up when he thought that and went rolling off the branch and onto the ground.

When he opened his eyes, Catherine stood over him. "You ok silly? I was walking over and suddenly you came tumbling out of this tree." She pointed to the tree like an idiot.

Trowa nodded and sat up, rubbing his hand he had landed on. "Just lost my balance."

"Oh my, my, the great Trowa? Losing his balance?" Catherine put on a pretend surprise face, holding her hands to her cheeks.

Trowa got up, anger apparent on his face. "No one is perfect ya know!" He raised his voice a bit to her, then walked off.

Catherine blinked and frowned. "I was only joking."

~~~~

Duo walked down a nice white hall with teal carpeting. It was the hall of the law firm Hilde worked at.

Yesterday, he had decided to try and patch things up with his sedation incident, so he had a nice bouquet of flowers in his hands.

People stared at him, but smiled, seeing him walk down the hall with a strange jig, whistling an unnamed tune.

He rounded the corner and into a very large room that held many square white cubicles where people at this law firm worked. But Hilde had her own nice roomy office, her and Quatre were two of Mr. Crimacks's best assistants and he knew he could always count on them.

As Duo knocked on the door and came in when Hilde worded so, he noticed there was already an array of many different flowers all in the corner of her office.

Hilde looked up and smiled to him. "Hello, Duo." She got up and walked over to him, taking the flowers and giving him a light peck on the cheek. "Thank you."

Duo blinked and smiled all goofy like. "No problem."

Hilde smirked and sat back down at her desk sorting papers, after putting the flowers in the vase on her desk. "So how have you been, Duo?" She asked, trying to ignore the weird feeling in her stomach. Act casual Hilde, just be casual.

"Uh..I'm fine, what about you?" He said in reply, leaning his back on the door.

"I'm fi--" But she was suddenly cut off as Duo yelped and flew forward into the flowers in the corner in front of him since Quatre had opened the door forcefully, not knowing Duo was there.

"Uh, Hil--" Quatre blinked and looked around. "Did I hit something?"

Hilde winced and pointed to Duo's form in the flowers, his eyes were crossed and it was almost like you could see the purple and blue dots that twirled around his head.

Quatre stepped inside then shrunk back. "Um, truly sorry, just telling you that Mr. Crimack want's to see you in five." Then he looked to the corner with sorry eyes and left.

Hilde shook her head and stood up smiling, whispering. "Thanks Quatre." She was saying it in a good way. Then she picked Duo up, slinging his arm around her shoulder. "You going to live?" She asked him with a raised brow.

He nodded wearily. "I smell all clean and flowery."

Hilde laughed. "Well you just went head first into a bunch of them."

"Oh right." He said quizzically as she sat him down in her spiny chair. But he leaned back to much and nearly went into another disaster if it weren't for Hilde jumping forward quickly and catching the chair. Then also, the situation after wasn't as comfortable.

Hilde's chest lay closely to his, her hair was slightly in his face too, but he liked it. He noticed Hilde's breath was quite shaky and he smiled lightly dispite that, at least he knew now that she like him some. Then he grabbed her by the waist and gently lifted her back up into a standing position. "You ok?" He asked.

She nodded and finally resumed her cheery smile after a moments confusion.

Duo stood and hugged her. "Well I got to get going, got things to do and all so I'll come by your house later or call, whichever suits you."

"It's ok, you can come by." She smiled warmly to him and he nodded.

"See ya then." And he shut the door, disappearing from her sight.

She sighed. That was the most awkward situation she had been in, in a while. She stood up soon after, remembering Mr. Crimack had asked for her, so she straightened her skirt and left the room quietly, forgetting what had happened the minute before for the moment.

TBC....

I will get another chappy soon, hope this was long enough ^-^;; Thanks for the reviews!! See ya! Lee-Chan