Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Boys and Girls ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing. Gundam Wing and all of it's characters are owned by Sunrise.


The next few weeks went by well. It took a while for the others to get used to referring to Quatre and Duo as "she" instead of "he." At first things were a little akward, Duo and Quatre still felt like they were going to be called "strange" or "weird" sooner or later, but to their surprise it never happened. Duo said that it was because of the other three being so quite all the time.

Of the three Trowa had the least problem with the situation, seeing how he knew from the very start that Quatre was a girl and he always had a feeling about Duo. Still, like Heero and Wufei, he would often slip and refer to one of the girls as "he" or "him."

Heero seemed troubled by it at first, but like always he kept his feeling to himself. Sometimes he would forget that Duo was a girl and would jump whenever she made a pass at him. Duo would shrug it off and usually say something like, "looks like it'll be a while before we'll be sleepin' together," but the others could tell it hurt her that the boy she love wasn't used to her touch. This lead to a short period of nightly sobbing.

To everyone's surprise, Wufei didn't complain about them hiding their true genders. Everyone would often wonder why. One night Duo confronted him about it, and he simply replied, "it's only natural for a weak woman to want to be more like a strong man." Still, a part of Duo felt that that wasn't the whole truth, but everyone just dropped it. Well, everyone but Duo.



Duo sighed as she flipped threw the channels on the television. She pointed the remote at the television like one would point a weapon at a target. She flipped threw the channels at a lighting fast rate, making the pictures almost impossible to see. After a few moments she sighed again and dropped the remote to the floor and slouched back on the couch and moaned. "There's nothing good on," she whined similar to the way a child did when begging for candy.

"Maybe that's because your flipping threw the channels to fast," Wufei said as he stepped into the living room sitting down on the couch on the opposite end of the room and began reading a book.

"I can see them just fine," she snapped. She rolled her eyes as she heard Wufei snort. She looked around the room, something she often did when she was bored. The room was a dark forest green, with wooden frame. The wide windows, that almost touched the ceiling, gave a perfect view of the pool outside. She shook her head. 'I don't feel like swimming.'

Her eyes rested on the velvet couch that Wufei was currently occupying. She wrinkled her nose at him remember what he said about "Weak women wanting to be more like strong men." It wasn't the fact that he had called women weak, that was something that Wufei did all the time and it was only natural to be used to it, but it was the fact that she felt like he wasn't telling the whole truth.

Another that bothered her was that Wufei didn't seem to be attracted to her. It's not that it really mattered to her. She was in love with Heero after all and she had been told by a lot of men, weather she wanted to hear it or not, that she was indeed very attractive. So why didn't Wufei find her sexy? 'Maybe he's gay?' Duo said to herself, and the very thought of Wufei kissing other guys made her giggle. As if he knew she was laughing at him, Wufei looked up from his book and gave Duo a dirty look before going back to reading. 'No. That can't be it.'

Then another thought popped into her head, but the thought was so silly, so unthinkable, that she dismissed it right away. However, the thought kept popping in and out of her head for the remainder of the day, and it seemed as thought it didn't want to leave her alone. Was it possible that Wufei was a girl too?