Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Boys and Girls ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing. Gundam Wing and all of it's characters are owned by Sunrise.

Before we start, I just wanted to say this is the first of a series of flashback fics. The girls are going to look back on their lives when they were children, right before the war started, or during the war.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes after the events that took place in Wufei's room, Wufei had explained why she pretend to be a boy. It was pretty much the same reasons as the other two girls. She felt that because she was a girl they wouldn't allow her to be a Gundam pilot. It turned out that her gundam was originally meant for her husband, but he was unable to handle it's power and died in battle, so she decided to pilot the gundam herself while pretending to be a boy.

Wufei had went to the bathroom for a long shower, declaring that she needed to wash off the fact that Duo had touched her breasts. Duo had only blushed at her words.



Two Weeks Later...

Duo sighed as she flipped threw the channels on the television. 'I have the strangest feeling' she thought, 'That I've done this before...' She thought about this for a second and then dismissed the thought, going back to focusing on the television.

Just then, she felt the remote being ripped from her hands. She looked up to see Heero standing over her, remote in hand. He clicked off the television and then dropped the remote to the floor as he turned and left the room.

"What'd you do that for?" Duo protested sitting up in her seat and giving Heero her best glare.

He stopped and turned and stared at her. "You were driving me insane with that remote," he began to walk away again. "Your such a tomboy Duo. Why don't you try acting more gently like a normal girl?"

She flopped back on the couch, defeated and hurt. 'Is that what you want Heero?' she thought bitterly. 'A gentle girl. Like... Relena...?'

She smirked then at what Heero said, remembering Sister Helen telling her the same thing.



Then...

A young woman was on her knees as she whipped the dirt of a young child no more that seven, with long chestnut hair held back in a braid.

"Your so dirty Duo," she commented to the young girl. She smiled to let the child know that she wasn't angry.

"I was just playin'," the girl said, blushing slightly.

"Your such a tomboy!" she giggled brushing the young girls bands out of her eyes. "You should behave more gently, like a good little girl."

She girl turned and glared at the floor beside her. "That's no fun!" she sniffed.

The young woman held the girl at her words, giggling in a motherly way. "One day," she began, "you'll find a nice young boy to love, and then you'll see why girls act gently, little Duo."

The girl turned her bright violet eyes on her. "Sister Helen?" she asked.

"Yes Duo?"

"Will I ever be as pretty as you?"

Sister Helen smiled and held Duo tighter. "I bet you'll be even prettier, little Duo!"

Duo smiled. Happy with her answer.



Now...

Duo sighed at the memory. She was so innocent back then. 'I'd give anything to be like that again,' she thought.
Forcing herself off the couch, she made her way up the stairs to Heero's room. When she got there, she found Heero typing away at his laptop. Before he could say anything, she turned him around in his chair, forcing him to face her, and kissed him deep and hard.

Heero didn't even bother to protest the kiss. She could feel his arms wrap around, her pulling closer to him as the kiss deepened.

Reluctantly, she pulled away from him bracking the kiss. He stared at her confused then. She smiled and sat on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. "You shouldn't make fun of me Heero," she teased him. "I can be gentle when a I feel like it, and rough when I don't!"