Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Chimaera ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G'boys, I just borrow them from time to time to play with and return them a whole lot happier, ne?

Rating: NC 17

Warnings: Yaoi, Lemon, sap, angst, Male Pregnancy, medical themes

Pairings: 1x2x1

Archive: http://gundam-wing-diaries.150m.com

http://sweetlysour.net.

http://adultfanfiction.net

http://www.theforsakenwk.com

Many thanks to DBZVelena, Ryouga and Yami_Tai for the beta. Also thanks to Yami_Tai for the title of this fic.

Notes: Set partially during the series but main bulk after the war. EW didn't take place. The Eve wars are finished and the peace retained. The pilots have all gone their own ways, Heero and Duo have made a life together both working for Preventer when Duo's world is turned upside down as his unknown past comes back to haunt him.

Dedication: To Velena who gave me the plot bunny for this little gem.

Status: In progress.

~ Indicates flashbacks ~

/ thoughts /

"Chimaera"

October. 2003 ShenLong

Chapter 8

Three weeks had passed since Heero joined the scrap yard and he'd never been happier. He shared a room with Duo at night and worked with the American by day. Their relationship had started to blossom again, communication being a vital part this process. They had both decided to do things the right way, starting over and beginning with the things they couldn't do whilst fighting the war, like...

Dating...

At first Heero had felt a little awkward, after all he'd never been on a *date* before and didn't have a clue how he should react or respond in such a situation. Duo had tried to help him out by telling him it was really no different than two buddies sharing some quality time together. They began small, going out to dinner and just enjoying each other's company over a meal. From there they progressed to taking walks in what passed for parks on L2. Gradually Heero began to relax and start to get the hang of this whole dating thing. As he warmed to the idea so they began to hold hands occasionally in public, ignoring the odd look that some people would throw them. Mostly the public was kind but Heero didn't care, he had eyes only for Duo and was intent on letting the long haired man know just how much he wanted this to work.

The evenings they spent at home usually meant they were cuddling up on the couch together watching movies with Hilde. Sometimes Hilde's boyfriend Mark would join them or they would double date. Heero liked the quiet evenings the best. He would hold Duo close to his chest, arms entwined as he took in the scent of the ex-pilot. Kisses were exchanged and Heero found his technique improving steadily. He was always more than willing to practice and Duo was an excellent teacher.

Heero began to find his trust in Duo growing stronger by the day, as Duo's was in him. He stepped out of the shower one evening to find Duo sprawled on his bed reading a book. He glanced at the title, noting how Duo was almost at the end of the book and obviously enjoying it very much. Somewhere in his mind he recalled reading an advert for the movie based on the book being shown at the local cinema.

He had an idea. "Duo?"

"Yes, Heero?"

"Would you like to go to the movies with me on Friday night?"

"Huh?"

"The local cinemaplex is showing the movie of the book you're reading and I thought you might like to go and see it."

Duo gave a beaming smile and dropped the book on the bed, firstly marking his page and then bounced off to wrap Heero in a bear hug. "I'd love to, Heero."

Heero's arms found their way around Duo's waist and he returned the hug. "I'll call ahead and book tickets, shall I?"

"That would be great, Heero." Duo's lips found their way to Heero's and he kissed the Japanese soundly. "Thank you."

"My pleasure, Duo, my pleasure." Heero felt warm all over. He was so glad he'd come to his senses when he had and now it looked like things could only get better in their relationship. It didn't take much to make Duo happy and Heero was determined to keep the smile on those elfin features forever.

~ * ~

Friday night rolled around and Heero sat in the lounge room awaiting his.... boyfriend. Heero wore a plain pair of stonewash jeans with a pale blue shirt. He looked at his watch again. "Duo, come on, we're gonna be late at this rate."

"Coming, Heero." Duo came bounding down the stairs moments later and Heero felt his breath hitch. The long haired American was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and skin tight, sleeveless black T-shirt. His hair was caught back in a pony tail and swirled around him in silken waves. Duo had added a touch of kohl to his eyes and it served to enhance the amethyst jewels.

Hilde let go a wolf whistle and Duo suitably blushed. "You're gonna have to beat them off with a stick, Heero," she snickered.

Heero wrapped a possessive arm around Duo's waist. "They wouldn't want to try," he growled.

"Ohhh, getting jealous now are we, Hee-chan?" Duo teased.

"Hee-chan?"

Duo leant forwards and placed a soft kiss to Heero's lips. "My Hee-chan," he whispered against the soft, compliant mouth.

Heero sighed in resignation. "Let's get going, Duo, the movie starts in half an hour and knowing you, you will want to get popcorn and a soda first."

"A movie isn't a movie without popcorn, Heero," Duo grinned. "See you later, Hil'."

"Have a good time guys."

They headed out the door and walked into the artificial dusk of the colony.

~ * ~

The cinema's lights dimmed and the screen lit up with the usual adverts that preceded the main feature. Duo nursed a large bucket of popcorn in his lap, a soda in one hand and Heero's hand in the other. He wriggled deeper into his seat and prepared to enjoy the movie.

Heero enjoyed the feeling of their fingers entwined together; he'd placed his own fruit juice in the nifty little drinks holder on the end of the arm rest and now sank back into the plush seating, one eye on the screen and the other on Duo. They sat in the back row at Duo's insistence, the reason for this escaping Heero. As far as he was concerned a seat was a seat so long as you could see the movie. His enlightenment was to come a little later.

Duo smiled as the lights went out completely and the feature film began to show. He loved the movies and it had been a while since he'd been to a show. He smiled to himself when he recalled Heero's puzzled look at his request to sit in the back row. He was sure he could educate the Japanese man a little as the evening progressed.

Heero lost himself in the movie, sipping on his fruit juice from time to time and sharing the popcorn. About half way into the movie he felt Duo's hand leave his and a twinge of sadness passed through him, but it only lasted a moment. Duo's hand returned but this time it snaked around his shoulders and Duo gently leaned his head over to rest in the crook of Heero's neck and shoulder.

Duo shifted his position slightly to allow his arm to circle behind the seat and curl around Heero, resting his head against his boyfriend and inhaling the pleasant scent of Heero's aftershave. His mind was still partially on the movie but mostly on the warmth of Heero. He shifted the popcorn from his lap and moved a little closer.

Heero felt warmth flood him as Duo snuggled closer and his own arm reciprocated, wrapping around Duo and softly stroking along his side. He was content to sit like that for a while, enjoying the close contact. After a while he reached down to Duo's lap to get some more popcorn, however, his fingers brushed against denim and not the cardboard container he'd thought was there. Confused for a moment he reached again, fingers searching lightly and then he jerked back as if burned. The popcorn container wasn't there. He'd... oh shit!

Duo felt the brush of fingers over his thigh but didn't get a chance to react and let Heero know he'd moved the popcorn before Heero's hand came back again, this time brushing over his groin. It was all he could do not to moan as Heero's hand suddenly jerked away. He gave a light chuckle as he felt Heero stiffen as he realized what he'd done.

"Oh, Duo... I'm sorry," Heero whispered.

"I'm not," Duo whispered back and turned to look at his boyfriend. He could just make out Heero's profile in the dim cinema and knew the guy must be blushing. He reached forwards and gently placed his lips over Heero's, kissing him long and deep as his unoccupied hand sought to find its counterpart. He located it and gently brought it back, resting it against his upper thigh while still continuing with the kiss. Once he'd deposited Heero's hand where he wanted it he allowed his own to rest against Heero's thigh and gently move up and down.

Heero moaned softly, Duo's mouth catching the sound and swallowing it. Had he heard Duo correctly? When he found his hand drawn back to the thigh and left there, followed by Duo's hand upon his own thigh he knew his hearing hadn't deserted him. The kiss was broken and he panted softly, feeling the answering brush of air against his cheek from Duo's mouth. He began to mimic Duo's actions, stroking his hand up and down the cloth covered thigh as their lips met again.

Duo forgot all about the movie, making out with Heero in the back row suddenly more appealing. He caressed Heero's thigh and slowly moved his hand higher and higher until he reached the swell of Heero's buttocks. Plunging his tongue into Heero's sweet mouth he moved his hand higher and began to squeeze the taut muscle of Heero's backside, gasping slightly as Heero returned the favor.

The movie was completely forgotten by both youth's as they indulged in their own show. Kissing each other hungrily as hands roamed over thighs, buttocks and dipped beneath shirts to explore the soft skin of backs. Duo felt himself flush with excitement, especially when Heero became a little bolder and began to investigate Duo's groin, rubbing the hardening bulge through the denim.

"Ohh, gods, Heero...." Duo moaned softly.

Heero worked his lips over Duo's neck as he rubbed gently with his hand. He could feel his own excitement building and wanted nothing more than to continue.

Duo was lost in a wave of sensation as his sensitive groin was softly manipulated. He tilted his head a little to allow Heero better access, his hips trying to thrust upwards as new sensations coursed through his body.

So lost in their own little world they didn't see the credits start to roll. The lights suddenly came back on and the pair jumped apart in shock.

"Fuck!" Duo swore under his breath as he tried to straighten his clothes and look innocent all at the same time.

Heero wasn't much better, his shirt was pulled from his jeans and his usually messy hair even messier, plus the flush on his cheeks and the brightness in his eyes gave his pleasured state away to anyone who cared to look their way.

The other patrons began to exit but Duo placed a hand on Heero's arm and prevented him from getting up. "I think we had better wait a few moments, Heero," he said as he met the confused cobalt gaze and looked purposely at his groin.

"Aaaa." Heero nodded. It probably would be a good idea to sit for a minute or two.

Most of the patrons had left when both Duo and Heero felt their jeans had returned sufficiently back to normal for them to walk out of the cinema without embarrassing themselves.

~ * ~

Business began to pick up further at the scrap yard and both Heero and Duo found themselves working longer hours to keep up with the demand, consequently the dates slowed for a while. They continued to talk, finding common interests and sharing little things about themselves. Heero began to open up more and gradually Duo learnt of his past life, firstly with Odin Lowe and then with Dr J. In return Duo gave Heero some information on his own background, his life on the streets and then being taken in by the Maxwell church. He skimmed over the finer details of the death of Solo and the church massacre, Heero didn't pry, sensing it was still too raw and painful for Duo to discuss. He knew the braided one would tell him all when he was ready to. His heart was warmed though with the information Duo did share, it showed him that Duo was beginning to really trust him again.

They shared more kisses and a few friendly explorations but it didn't go far, with working so hard there wasn't much time for anything other than eating and sleeping. Hilde was also feeling the strain and could see it clearly on the faces of the two ex-pilots and so she ordered them both to take an early finish one night and go out and relax.

Duo wasn't too happy about it. Given the orders and deliveries they had coming in he couldn't see the point in taking some time off. Hilde insisted though and Duo reluctantly found himself kicked out of the yard with orders to go out and enjoy himself.

Heero decided to make the most of the time off and coaxed Duo into going to the movies with him again. They hadn't been in a while and Heero was keen to explore the back row phenomena again. There was something about the fact that they were in the dark, surrounded by other people that made it that little bit more exciting. Knowing they could be caught or watched seemed to turn him on. Eagerly he showered and shaved and carefully dressed for the *date*.

Duo also got ready to go out, although he wasn't as enthusiastic as usual. Heero put it down to Duo being pissed about Hilde insisting they take some time off. Duo didn't like to take orders, especially when there was such a mountain of work to get through. He slipped on his favorite pair of blue jeans and pulled a red T-shirt over his head, yanking his braid from underneath as the material settled against his skin. He was irritable and didn't want to go out but Heero was looking forward to it and Duo hadn't the heart to turn him down. He sighed to himself and went to meet Heero by the pick up truck.

Sitting in the back row again, Heero placed his drink in the holder and shared the bucket of popcorn with Duo. He slid his arm around Duo's shoulders and pulled him close. He frowned to himself though as he met with mild resistance and then Duo relented and leaned against him.

Duo didn't feel like cuddling, hell, he didn't even want to be here. He'd much rather be back at home getting in an early night if Hilde insisted they didn't work late. He didn't feel too good, his stomach was cramping slightly and he felt a little hot and sweaty. Must have been the extra pickles he'd had on the cheeseburger they'd picked up on the way.

Heero continued to sit, part of his attention on the movie and the rest on Duo. He let his fingers gently trace circles on the top of Duo's arm where his hand rested, enjoying being close to his boyfriend. He turned his head and cupping Duo's cheek with his other hand he leaned over and stole a kiss. It was only a quick one though and Heero soon pulled away, a disappointed look on his face as Duo didn't respond to the kiss the way he usually did, not that anyone could see his expression in the dark.

Duo didn't want the kiss but he allowed Heero to press one to his lips anyway, sensing Heero wasn't happy as they broke apart. He continued to watch the movie, trying to ignore the nagging ache in his gut and uneasy feeling in his heart.

Heero was puzzled but decided to continue anyway, Duo probably just needed a little convincing. He gently pressed kisses to Duo's neck as he brought his other hand to Duo's thigh and stroking lightly worked his way up to the juncture of Duo's legs. His thumb brushed over the small bulge in a teasing manner but only for a moment. Abruptly he found his hand removed and deposited back in his own lap. "D..… D..… Duo? Is there something wrong?"

"Don't touch me, Heero. I don't want to be touched." The voice was a low growl.

Heero was really confused. The last time they'd done this Duo had been more than willing, enjoying it just as much as Heero had. "Why not? Did I hurt you or something?" Heero reached to caress Duo's cheek only to have his hand swatted away.

"I just don't want to be touched. Can't you fucking understand English?"

Heero withdrew his hand and stared at the screen ahead. He was not only confused but also hurt by Duo's words. He spent the rest of the movie trying to figure out what he'd done wrong, not game enough to ask Duo any more lest he get his head bitten off. He would wait until they got home and then discuss it.

Duo sank back into his seat and into his misery. He didn't know why he'd snapped at Heero like that, the annoyance had just raged through him and the words were spoken before he could think. He rubbed his temples and tried to think straight. Heero hadn't really done anything to warrant his outburst but he'd thought that once he'd asked Heero not to touch him that the Japanese would respect his wishes and leave him alone. He wished the movie would hurry up and finish so he could go home and put his aching body to bed. Rest was what he needed.

Movie finished they made their way back in silence, Heero still hurting and Duo still seething. They climbed the stairs to their shared room and entered, Heero immediately turning around and wrapping his arms around Duo's waist, drawing him into a warm embrace, one they usually shared each night before going to bed. He went to kiss Duo only to find a cheek presented to him and not those sweet lips. "Duo? What's wrong with you tonight?"

Duo cursed himself for the wounded look he saw in Heero's eyes, hating himself for being the cause of it. "I just don't want to be touched tonight, Heero. I'm sorry; I can't explain it other than I want to be left alone."

Heero ran his hands up and down Duo's back. "Please, Duo, if I've done something tell me so I can fix it."

Duo grabbed Heero's arms and pulled then from around his waist, shoving them almost violently away. "I just fucking well told you I don't want to be touched, Yuy, I want to be left alone. Why the fuck can't you respect my wishes?!" Duo spun around, stormed out of the bedroom and went to the bathroom, slamming the door and leaving a bewildered and deeply hurt Heero watching him.

Duo locked the bathroom door and lifted the lid to the toilet. His stomach was cramping a little worse now. He undid his jeans and slipped them down his hips, his boxers following suit and sat upon the seat, cradling his head in his hands. /What the fuck was happening to him?/ He ran his hands through his bangs as he pondered his behavior. Unable to find an answer to the question he reached for the toilet roll. Moment's later he stood and pulled his pants back up, turning to press the flush button he gave a small gasp.

The toilet contained blood....

His blood.

~ oOo ~

tbc.........